The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 10-09-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
wa, if you want milf, why no go level 4

Bro, level 4 no Vietnamese girls, mainly local.

But advise not to try the lady at level one spa. Waste of money. Kept rushing for time. Lesson learnt.
Old 11-09-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Odyssey123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
wa, if you want milf, why no go level 4
Thanks for the info.
Old 13-09-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
JAXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems Irene is no longer stationed at the unit facing the lift lobby.
Anyone know where she moved to? Thanks in advance.
Old 13-09-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXXX View Post
She has moved to Lisa's place. Come out of the carpark staircase and turn keft
Old 13-09-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u dun need find irene... irene will find you
Old 13-09-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
She has moved to Lisa's place. Come out of the carpark staircase and turn keft
Thanks bro.
Old 13-09-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Sultan Plaza relaunches for collective sale with a lower reserve price of $325 mil

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...-price-325-mil

If they managed to sell the place, I wonder where the Level 4 ladies will relocate to. ��
Old 13-09-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
u dun need find irene... irene will find you
I think that is the behaviour of Angie 🤣🤣
Old 13-09-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sultan Plaza relaunches for collective sale with a lower reserve price of $325 mil

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...-price-325-mil

If they managed to sell the place, I wonder where the Level 4 ladies will relocate to. ��
Probably next door to Textile Centre
Old 16-09-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12159 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

The corridors were rather quiet today. Had ivy this afternoon. Loved spanking her big plump ass in doggy. So thoughtful of her to offer me drinks before & after the session.

Also walked along the outer corridor on the ground floor. Confirmed that the viet gal in the corner shop is B***a (R***Er). Those who chiong jalan besar and joo chiat before do know who she is.
Old 17-09-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
The corridors were rather quiet today. Had ivy this afternoon. Loved spanking her big plump ass in doggy. So thoughtful of her to offer me drinks before & after the session.
Quite a few bros have told me that Ivy is giving quite a lot of excuses nowadays. Refuse FJ saying below painful, leg pain so cannot do doggy etc. One of the bros told me that he thinks is because sum offered to her is too low so all the excuses coming out. I have not had Ivy for a while so I cannot comment.
Old 19-09-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quite a few bros have told me that Ivy is giving quite a lot of excuses nowadays. Refuse FJ saying below painful, leg pain so cannot do doggy etc. One of the bros told me that he thinks is because sum offered to her is too low so all the excuses coming out. I have not had Ivy for a while so I cannot comment.
Similar experience. Can concur
Old 19-09-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Tried one young viet at ground corner shop between textile and JSP.

Pretty face with her young daughter inside the shop. Curtain shop with HJ. 1B3R. Top autoroam, slim, no tummy and chubby ass
Old 19-09-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:
I recently had Ivy… and she did say to me that nowadays everywhere prices got increase…
But her prices remain unchanged for many years…
Then she say joking joking…

But I get what she means also…
And yes… I have been refused FJ by her as well
Cause she say leg pain etc etc..
Old 19-09-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Cannot find Pokémon. Walk around level 1 till I think all the people recognise me, especially the glass panel massage shop. Not sure if I got Pokémon location correct.

Went to lv 4, one side full of old uncles, didn’t go there. Went the other side, saw 2 GILF sitting there calling me. But I cannot. Next to toilet got one shop with 3 China. I also cannot. About to give up then saw one MILF, watching show on her phone in a hair salon. I think I can eat her but she told me got appointment. Ask for her name but she just smile.

Will try again next time. Can any boss PM me Pokémon location? I tried sliding a few black doors but all locked.

Anyway ground level next to back entrance door got one bro waiting. So I also didn’t try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1