The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-05-2012, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
nukeskull is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

so can screw or cannot screw? i hv got 1 thats waediting to b screw
Old 18-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

i have a few maids keeping on asking me when to meet...but too bad time constraint no time to meet them....
Old 18-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Time is a crucial issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
i have a few maids keeping on asking me when to meet...but too bad time constraint no time to meet them....
Old 18-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

dear thelord.. can share normally what time are the maids free to meet?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 18-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Time is a crucial issue
no time no honey
no money no honey..

ha ha ...so if no time no money = no honey
Old 18-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
That statement was not by me.
It was from the report filed by the PI Embassy of Singapore.
No, I dun work for the Embassy. I am just another OFW working here.
Because Singapore is on the AHT watch list it affects all of us working here so we monitor the situation closely.
haha .. well, well, but that's a blatant excuse to scam and harass genuine travellers.. after all which other country is attractive for filipinos to visit ? Thailand ? Vietnam ? or Indonesia ?

Singapore is at the tops for obvious reasons - safe, have friends here. and cheap fares .. of course, if you can avoid the wrath of the BI people

By the way, the Human Trafficking law is the most abused law in Ph, even for guys caught with girls, to scam, the common law used is HT law - how could I be a trafficker, if the girl came to spend time with me ?

So it is for bar owners, who refused to pay protection money - like magic, a police group arrests the workers and the boss is charged for trafficking ? trafficking what ? Trafficking in way of giving jobless and penniless people a better livelihood by employing them as waitress / staff ? Ah, come on ..

OFWs should revolt against the 100 + 1 methods used to squeeze every drop of your hard earned money ..

Nuff said ..
Old 18-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

My personal experience tells me that maids have needs as well, they are willing to have sex without anything attached....been there done that...
Old 18-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I see.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headwindbro View Post
My personal experience tells me that maids have needs as well, they are willing to have sex without anything attached....been there done that...
Old 18-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Well said bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
no time no honey
no money no honey..

ha ha ...so if no time no money = no honey
Old 18-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Really lucky to hv met this manager....

does not ask me for anything liao.

Ofcourse if we are together i provide the BFE n pay for food/entertainment etc.

but does not ask load/gift/taxi money etc.

Lucky sia.

Hope i can carry on for with this manager.
Old 18-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

thelord, why never answer me?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 18-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 22
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Well said bro.
The Lord, is that you on your avatar?
Old 18-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Normally they prefer to meet during their off day. If you have maid that work with ANGMO...when ANGMO go for holiday (usually few days to 1-2 weeks) then they will meet you week daytime, even at night time they can sneak out to "feel" the romantic..i have few encounters are like that...weekday is very hard, even they met you probably within 30 min to 1 hours taking excuse to come out to buy grocery...

Off day (sunday) still the easier date...
Old 18-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
The Lord, is that you on your avatar?
Yes, I am convinced that is the Lord's real picture in the Avatar
Old 18-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light
Abby + one

To all the brothers who have PM'd me for the ctc nos. and other details, I need you to be a little patient as Abby will provide me with details of her requirements this weekend. I will fwd that info to you as soon as I know. Meanwhile, have a great weekend and hope you get ur tools polished and greased well this weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1