The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Normally they prefer to meet during their off day. If you have maid that work with ANGMO...when ANGMO go for holiday (usually few days to 1-2 weeks) then they will meet you week daytime, even at night time they can sneak out to "feel" the romantic..i have few encounters are like that...weekday is very hard, even they met you probably within 30 min to 1 hours taking excuse to come out to buy grocery...

Off day (sunday) still the easier date...
Especially those who are free after sending the kids to school.
Old 18-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

think the PAP announce maid would have 1 day off weekly.. good news to members here then?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 18-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

i find your signature very co nfusi ng .. when you ask how to.hunt maids.

are you bicurious or a crossdresser?

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 18-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi .anyone bros can pm me those hotels u all usually bring the maid too .
Old 19-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toot7 View Post
go to geylang area there, a lot of cheap hotel even without IC required
Old 19-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Confused sia....

Dunno to address you as bro/sis.....

Confused

PS: Getting ready for my nxt trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
thelord, why never answer me?
Old 20-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mrhumsap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i usually keep on a small piece of paper of my contact no in my wallet..
you never know when you will need it. some maids are afraid to be seen talking to mans in their neighbourhood. if they accept your no, high chances they will contact you

Good Luck...
Happy hunting
Old 20-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toot7 View Post
hotel81 the most common fuk hotel me thinks
Old 20-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhumsap View Post
i usually keep on a small piece of paper of my contact no in my wallet..
hehe.. nice one sia..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 20-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Screwing whoever is really fine. Just make sure that they of legal age and that the sex is with mutual consent. And please do not risk the break up of a wonderful family for a casual night of pleasure.. Family is worth protecting i say.
Old 21-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ABBY + ONE

Dear brothers who have PM'd me for Abby's ctc, you will nee to wait til tomorrow night cos from what i understand, that is when she will ctc me. She is apparently sorting out a few issues....pls bear with me....will reply to all of you as soon as I have her ctc details. Thank you
Old 25-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light

Hi brothers...Abby is back in action and seems to be more adventurous now than ever. I have been getting some wild feedbacks from brothers who have met her in the last couple of days....all with big smiles on their faces. She gave me a detailed menu and I will PM that to you if you are interested. 3-somes, GB are some of her latest inclusions. This chick just can't seem to have enough!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvurss View Post
Dear brothers who have PM'd me for Abby's ctc, you will nee to wait til tomorrow night cos from what i understand, that is when she will ctc me. She is apparently sorting out a few issues....pls bear with me....will reply to all of you as soon as I have her ctc details. Thank you
Old 27-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi brothers...Abby is back in action and seems to be more adventurous now than ever. I have been getting some wild feedbacks from brothers who have met her in the last couple of days....all with big smiles on their faces. She gave me a detailed menu and I will PM that to you if you are interested. 3-somes, GB are some of her latest inclusions. This chick just can't seem to have enough!!
Thanks bro, Upz u.
Old 28-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 21
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wahaha...this Abby sounds like fun

Can share her ctc with me

Btw ve ups u +9 smacking points but forgot to leave my nick ("ups u for Abby")

If I forgot to return up, please PM me!

Target 2400 smacking points...bro time to smack me!

Next on up list:
Old 28-05-2012, 10:07 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HaoHaoRen55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U guys are really Lao Da on maid dealing, me like to learn from U guys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1