The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 13-10-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 13
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
After reading the updates, went down to take a look, really have 2 prc milf now, one in Lisa shop, one in Amy shop. Anyone knows what's their damage? I dunno how to enjoy in Lisa shop, now there's 3 of them in that place, and no proper sound proof, any sound can be heard outside, lol
I also want to know so not to be a Roberto.

Is it one Blue note?
Old 13-10-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXXX View Post
Shop next to level 4 toilet seems to have PRC now. Lisa's shop.
Was approached by 1 sitting at the shop door.
But I was there for Irene so passed.
Irene works from Lisa's shop.

I did not know Lisa has a PRC working for her. That is something new!
Old 13-10-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
After reading the updates, went down to take a look, really have 2 prc milf now, one in Lisa shop, one in Amy shop. Anyone knows what's their damage? I dunno how to enjoy in Lisa shop, now there's 3 of them in that place, and no proper sound proof, any sound can be heard outside, lol
I see so Amy also has a PRC working for her. Wah...not bad also this Amy...outsourcing.
Old 14-10-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

is cecilia back?
Old 14-10-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
is cecilia back?
From what I have been told, no.

I heard from someone that she gave up this life altogether

Maybe she will be back, maybe not
Old 15-10-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

I went for a walk yesterday after not being there for some time.

There is a new PRC OMO next to Sofia along Thai Alley. There is also a new PRC in Lisa's unit. Ivy is still by herself and does not have any PRC working for her.

I found out that Jessie is not in the trade anymore. It is sad because I like Jessie.

All these new developments near the carpark entrance mean that the place has been refreshed a bit. Have not tried the new PRCs yet. Anyone have please post a FR if possible
Old 17-10-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 994 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I went for a walk yesterday after not being there for some time.

There is a new PRC OMO next to Sofia along Thai Alley. There is also a new PRC in Lisa's unit. Ivy is still by herself and does not have any PRC working for her.

I found out that Jessie is not in the trade anymore. It is sad because I like Jessie.

All these new developments near the carpark entrance mean that the place has been refreshed a bit. Have not tried the new PRCs yet. Anyone have please post a FR if possible
Hope they are good. From my experiences, PRCs have attitude and like to rush things. Thais are still the best.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 17-10-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Has she left the trade for good? I understand that she is currently in Thailand now
Old 17-10-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

After more than a week, still no FR for the 2 PRC, guess people don't want to kenna carrot, lol. But one of the earlier post did mention damage of 50,80,100
Old 18-10-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 8
assbanger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassbanger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassbanger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
The unit beside toilet outside ivy there got 2 new China ML, looks 40+-50, tried 1 with abt B cup, average bonk, asked me if wanted to f her ass…😓
bro which china ml you tried?the one near the toilet or the one at amy shop?
Old 18-10-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by assbanger View Post
bro which china ml you tried?the one near the toilet or the one at amy shop?
The one at the toilet I tried again today, fj abit diff cause of space constraints but can make do. Service wise lose out to those old birds there..theirs is hyper fast food offered if u know what it means
Old 18-10-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Had Pokémon after a disappointing session upstairs..was dragged in by her as she stood behind the glass door…haha went in kneel down to bj n ended up f ing her doggy ass, was in a nice maroon g string n black bra…
Old 19-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has any bro painted Linda? Does she allow it? Thanks
Old 19-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Had Pokémon after a disappointing session upstairs..was dragged in by her as she stood behind the glass door…haha went in kneel down to bj n ended up f ing her doggy ass, was in a nice maroon g string n black bra…
The look she give at you while doing bj is awesome!
Old 19-10-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 8
assbanger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassbanger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassbanger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakster88 View Post
Has any bro painted Linda? Does she allow it? Thanks
yes linda do provide pussy licking but you must have chemistry with her.I will wipe her and wash her clean before licking.hope this helps.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1