The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

by the way, is there a age limit for maids in SG? i certainly never met any maid in their 50s before?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackberryboy View Post
bro, she is 10years older than me.
The older the chicken, the tastier the curry .. haha .. Go for it ..

Older women are more 'technique talented' like one i met, can use you vagina to stimulate and hold your cock tight .. and squeeze .. feeling ..

Too bad she don't work here anymore ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
by the way, is there a age limit for maids in SG? i certainly never met any maid in their 50s before?
Age limit for maids is 55 I thinks .. but I met older maids, who are smart and don't go looking for free fucks ..

Well, the older ones are like been with employer for 20 year or so and they are not bothered in BF and stuff ..
Old 04-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 16
moder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Older women are more 'technique talented' like one i met, can use you vagina to stimulate and hold your cock tight .. and squeeze .. feeling ..

Too bad she don't work here anymore ..

Age limit for maids is 55 I thinks .. but I met older maids, who are smart and don't go looking for free fucks ..

Well, the older ones are like been with employer for 20 year or so and they are not bothered in BF and stuff ..

This i agreed..........
Old 04-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
imax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud of

mature and horny babes are more willing partners. BBBoy, go for it. Unless, of course you cant handle the heat.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCum View Post
hmmm... where are the bars located?
OT = Orchard tower dah

One day must go there when I'm bored..on weekend.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 04-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 14
blackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imax88 View Post
mature and horny babes are more willing partners. BBBoy, go for it. Unless, of course you cant handle the heat.
problem is she thinks i am too young, partly she is playing hard to get too. any tips on my age difference to get her into bed?
Old 04-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

imax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud of

BBboy: play to your strength, how about "big, strong and friendly" proposition? dont let the age thingy get to you.

good luck!
Old 05-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 16
moder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
OT = Orchard tower dah

One day must go there when I'm bored..on weekend.
All the best to u, bro.

All night long..........
Old 05-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackberryboy View Post
problem is she thinks i am too young, partly she is playing hard to get too. any tips on my age difference to get her into bed?
She looking for money not older male...
Why do hard up?

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 06-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
ok guys let me tell you something that i did 2 weeks ago...

You see bros sometimes i am in a mood to post a lot and sometimes i dun post at all.... sometimes lose interest sia.... and sometimes too many to write... then lazy.... need some motivation from you guys... to carry on....

i had got the number of this maid who lives close to Sengkang (dun wish to reveal exact location)... spoke to her... then spoke naughty to her... she was a bit surprised... i then told her ... i am a straightforward guy.... i like her and if she is interested she can carry on else we can stop... i added that i said what i liked and disliked straight away so we dun waste time on each other. she sort of liked what i said.... so with this settled i knew that shagging her was gonna happen soon. but then i dun have so much time to find to shag these maids... just imagine 3 hours every other day in a week to shag maids thats a lot of productive time wasted... plus the too and fro travel time...so its about 4 hours per shag...

so i insisted on a meeting on the 3rd day after our first phone call.... finally she relented... but before i met her i had preplanned everything...

i told her that i would like to meet her in a quiet place. she asked why... i said so that i could kiss her.... she said why kiss.... i said cause i liked her.....

i then insisted she dun wear bra... she said impossible... she said her mam would think she is gone nuts.... then i said ok wear your bra but no panty....
i told her i wanna touch and feel her and if possible get a blow from her... she said wait till sunday... i told her i would meet her on sunday but need a quick release for now,....

finally we agreed to meet at night... at 10pm sharp to be precise close to sengkang... i told her lets meet at the carpark... she said if i wanted a blow had to be at the garden... i said fine whatever.... i did not understand that her idea of garden was the bloody bushes.....

anyway it was thrilling..... after work i took a cab down to her place.... reached her place 10 minutes late. she was mad.....

told her i wanted to pee madly and had controlled for very long already... she said pee in the bushes... i peed like no tomorrow.

she say wah lau first time see someone pee so much.......

i was telling myself "you got to suck my salty pee soaked cock soon"

when i was done with peeing i asked her where is the garden... she said here.... i said what here? in the bushes? she said this is the only place....
i was like hmmm ok.... i am going to get a blow job in the bushes with a carpark next to the bush and the bush is next to the main road with a petrol station close by too for kicks.... never ever done it before.... the thrill of getting caught gave me an extra high......

she was an average maid from the looks department... single not fat yet not big boobs.... but boy was she hot and wild.....

she hugged me real tight.... gives you a high when a girl does that....

then she put her hands into my tee shirt both her hands and aroused me in double quick time...

then her hands moved south... and grabbed my member....

she shook it ferociously i asked her to suck it...

she dragged me further into the bushes.... i was like what is it with she and the bushes.....

once deep in the bushes she squatted and began to give me the blow of my life... fondled my balls while she blew me away for a good 5 minutes.

i think then she was tired of squatting. she stood up and began to hug me again.... i put my hands around her and into her shorts....

found out that she was not wearing panties..... phew that turned me on more......

i moved my fingers to the front and played with her clit at this point she was real hot wet and wild .........

Would you believe it guys ? would you believe it?

guess what happened next?

she turned with her back facing me.....

and then what?

she pulled her shorts down and asked me to fuck her....

she was in a semi doggy position holding 2 trees one with each hand for grip so she does not fall and here was i holding her at hiplevel with both hands and pulsating her with my cock.......

After the release i asked her to quickly go upstairs to wash up.... i had some antiseptic wipes and tissues with me used it to clean myself up and took a cab back home....

gosh i have fucked in public before at ECP/mtfaber/west coast park/ pasir ris park/chinese gardens/sentosa/bishan park/amk park/several other places but never as daring as this...... it was always discreete at the other places....

anyway it was an eventful evening or night for me...

btw she stopped talking to me after that. dunno why? these maids ah...

QUOTE=best123;3773987]you lucky man!
Originally Posted by The Lord
I have been doing so many maids over the past 30 days. hardly have the time to post all. Takes up time la... and need to make sure that no one is watching.[/QUOTE]

this was the killer fr that got me hooked on maids ow lord how i wish i could hear more of these old reports ahhh the good old days
Old 06-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

Despite the popularity of this thread, many thanks to The Lord the thread starter for his great effort ; and the many regulars, surprise there is not more FR posted here. With the one-day-off rule I am sure there will be more contribution coming this way
Old 07-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Dear bro So thoughtful of u to dig out one of those sin laced reports.

Yes bro those were d heady days.

Now im so watchful.

Dun wanna hv any girlz checkin on me.

Serious.

Il try n post some over time

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
Originally Posted by The Lord
I have been doing so many maids over the past 30 days. hardly have the time to post all. Takes up time la... and need to make sure that no one is watching.
this was the killer fr that got me hooked on maids ow lord how i wish i could hear more of these old reports ahhh the good old days[/QUOTE]
Old 07-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

For those who r not aware, the New age girls hv it All.

IPads/IPhone/laptops etc.

So tht wld gv u a clue of the make up of these girlz.

Even PMETs earn just 1200-1500, hence even dey cant afford these things.

For d maids with their salary of 450, its impossible to believe they can afford all this. So any body still wondering how dey get it?
Old 07-06-2012, 11:16 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeekGoodFL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me screw many miad many times, FOC,
Old 07-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

mam buys it for them to call her.
sign line, get phone and teach her how to use whatsapp and viber.

Some even give them supp cards for groceries.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1