The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Thanks to the swift and generous action of Bro Chan1 and RumpRanger, I was able to drill MAY and SONIA yesterday.

1st shot: MAY
2nd shot: SONIA

I dont know whether is it me or what, cos compared to last time, both of them seemed more passive yesterday, not as passionate and into the heat of things compared to old times. Last time really used to have steamy, full-blooded foreplay with their tongues, dicks and ass, but yesterday they seemed to be lacking in that department.

Finished MAY in missionary, for SONIA, we frenched while I jerked off.

MAY seemed tired and SONIA was a bit hesitant in frenching...overall not as good as old times. But of course here I'm being picky. Their services are good: frenching, foreplay, sexy and obliging, $30 and didnt ask for any tips. SONIA looks very very hot in that sexy Korean maid mini skirt yesterday, with a black g-string, spider stocking and heels!

Had BOEING 4 times before she went back, and currently she must be the top performer at H79. Wanted to take MINNIE yesterday also, but she had left with BOEING.

Got 3-4 unknown LBs at the gate as well, but dont know how's their service...any bro tried and care to give a FR?
Old 16-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U had them together? Maybe they dun work well together?

Try Anna, pics n FR is a coupla pages back.will prolly tide you over till new stocks arrive.
Old 17-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

I'm new here, still a virgin, and am going down to desker later to try out one of the ladyboys... will do a FR if I manage to bang one.
Old 18-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fubar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Indian looking for LadyBoys at Rowell Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Brother,

I don't think we can spot you as an Indian among the hundreds of Bangladeshis crowing the gate all looking for ang pai May

Hello Bro . . LOL . . I am not concerned abt being spotted by the samsters here . . you know this is deepavali time and the area is populated like mad with Indians. If I encounter any of my frens or relatives then too bad. Anyway let me see how I can make it. Thanks :-)
Old 18-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: May - Hardcore Pic

nice posietion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I've received a couple of PMs asking me for hardcore pics of May. I have only 4 such pics but I cannot show them because they either show part of my face or other identifiable parts.

I do, however, have a picture that does not show my face but also without May's face either. I think it is not right for me to post a picture of her getting fucked with her face shown especially when I have not asked for her permission.

Well, here is the ONLY hardcore picture of me and May you will get from me. Please excuse the pathetic size of my dick. May's rock hard cock is the highlight. You know it's May by the costume jewellery she's wearing around her neck and her belly-button piercing.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...119b90123d.jpg

Do note that she does not always allow photography especially if you are new to her.
Old 19-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
miketan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Return of May

Quote:
One of 79 Rowell's favourite assfucker is back! May from Pattaya Stringfellows (the Thai-Indian one) has returned and her cock is ready to take down names!

Between this May and the tall pretty May, I like the taller one. But since the taller May isn't here yet I have to risk my life and limb and virgin ass to bring you this report.

I went to the gate at about 6.15pm but only 6 LBs were present and May wasn't there. Sian! So I go jalan-jalan and came back about 10 minutes later. Lo and behold there she was sitting besides Mimi.

I gestured to her and the gates of heavenly joy opened.

Upstairs I got a better look at her. She looks prettier than her last visit. I told her how many bros in the forum longed for her and her friendly cock. She said I got "sweet mouth"!

Anyway, I paid her $40 (my standard for top-notch Rowell LBs) and took some pictures.

We started with deep frenching and later my mouth roamed between her twin peaks of Mt Silicone. I went down further and found the Jewel of May, her thick hard cock. It got even harder when I licked and sucked it. When I gave her an assrimming, she was squirming with delight!

I asked May to suck my dick and she promptly put on a condom and began sucking my cock. Meanwhile my fingers were exploring her nether regions between the ass cheeks.

I asked her to be on top so she rode me cowgal. Then she laid down and I sat up with my cock still in her ass and continue to pump her but I felt there wasn't enough KY. So I then told her to do doggy. What a glorious sight to her beautiful ass and blinking asshole. I applied more KY on my dick and some in her ass. My fingers went in again to give her an anal examination. Satisfied, I plunged my cock in her asshole and pumped her furiously until I spent my seed.

She removed the condom and cleaned me up while I lay exhausted on the mattress with springs sticking out. Mission accomplished....and my asshole is still, gratefully, intact! A few minutes later she was already dressed, said our goodbyes and she went downstairs quickly for the next potential customer.

Here are her pics. This time I put a watermark on each picture. I hope it's not too obtrusive.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d886b3514c.jpg

May said she had a nose job. Can anyone tell?

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...903aaca770.jpg

A nude reclining.....:

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...85ad1ab09f.jpg

The opposite of reclining.....declining?

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...e733bfc60e.jpg

May's big hard cock wants to get friendly with you:

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...74f5dfcf53.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...3ceb809a1b.jpg

I also took a couple of hardcore pictures but I think it would be unbecoming of me to post them in this classy website.

Unfortunately May did not want to reveal her HP number. So those bros out there who don't already have her number and want to outcall her have to meet her in person in Rowell to make an appointment.
Bro, good job... and thanks!!! Love the pics
Old 20-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Indian looking for LadyBoys at Rowell Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar69 View Post
Hello Bro . . LOL . . I am not concerned abt being spotted by the samsters here . . you know this is deepavali time and the area is populated like mad with Indians. If I encounter any of my frens or relatives then too bad. Anyway let me see how I can make it. Thanks :-)
The most easiest excuse is that Im lost trying to find Mustafa but heard its near here but dont know where la.. Lol.. This would be enough..
Old 21-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Looking for LadyBoys

Bros, this game of looking for ladyboys requires a bit of effort.
With the exception of Changi Village,you can't do it driving around or surfing the net. You have to get out there and look for yourself.
Rowell Road is on any hard copy street directory and Google maps. Use that as a starting point. Walk around, get a feel of the place and be observant. Sometimes even free lance trans take the occasional walk down that road.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 21-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bluesilvre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You're all true hallmark of a Alternative Lifestyler, bro dickrick.
Old 24-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Hi all out there, yesterday night was my 1st time to desker, had the urge to see what is the service like with a LB. I walked by the dark alleys, and saw that there's some hot LB sitting inside, can they be approached?

And whenever I want to approach them, I always back out. I'm still a virgin btw, how do you guys normally approach them?

And there's this house 78 that always have a few guys standing outside, and with a lorry parked in front of the house, its hard to get a good look at whats inside.
Old 26-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Hi all out there, yesterday night was my 1st time to desker, had the urge to see what is the service like with a LB. I walked by the dark alleys, and saw that there's some hot LB sitting inside, can they be approached?

And whenever I want to approach them, I always back out. I'm still a virgin btw, how do you guys normally approach them?

And there's this house 78 that always have a few guys standing outside, and with a lorry parked in front of the house, its hard to get a good look at whats inside.
Virgin and want to lose to a lb.. lol.. Wish side is virgin front or back..

Approaching is easy, dont need to feel shy or scared they wont bite you la.. Just make eye contact that you want to talk to her go up and ask the damage $, if ok with you, then follow her lead to room.. Thats all, rest watever happens there is up to you, but most will try to make you feel comfortable. Need to be careful some may take advantage of noobs or those whom are new, say damage is $50 etc. So just be confident of yourself and you'll be fine..
Old 26-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
ibelieveindevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well, actually for a virgin, i mean for the back, you might want to check for the common price first on the net before going to find them. you can try slashing the price and tell them to slash further as u are a virgin.
Old 27-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 16
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Made a trip to Rowell recently.
I must say, there are quite a few new faces around. Wanted to have May but she wasn't there ( she only appeared later on when i was leaving and caressed my privates as she was opening the gate for me)
Decided to try a new face, Apple.
One of the best looking I seen in Rowell but unfortunately a post op.
This is her first time visiting Singapore as well, very chatty and flirtatious character.

looks:9/10
boobs: 8/10 (pointy tits)
bj : 8/10
fj: 8/10 (lotsa moaning)
rtf: dont think so as i prefer pre ops.
Old 27-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mik3lee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
Made a trip to Rowell recently.
I must say, there are quite a few new faces around. Wanted to have May but she wasn't there ( she only appeared later on when i was leaving and caressed my privates as she was opening the gate for me)
Decided to try a new face, Apple.
One of the best looking I seen in Rowell but unfortunately a post op.
This is her first time visiting Singapore as well, very chatty and flirtatious character.

looks:9/10
boobs: 8/10 (pointy tits)
bj : 8/10
fj: 8/10 (lotsa moaning)
rtf: dont think so as i prefer pre ops.

Hey bro! i tried apple too.

Or i hope she really is apple. cos sometimes if one is not around, the others tend to claim they are the girl you want.

But anyway this apple i tried looked great! and damn sexy too..
wasted din take pictures.. will do so next time round.

went up to the room.. everything sop.. just that i agree with the above bro that i too like pre ops..

her bbbj was really great.. and she would give that cfm look.. !!! shiok.. sucked for around 5 mins.. i told her to go slow cos i like it that way..
she was quite receptive and wasnt rushed.

after that we went on to the main course.. slid my didi into her pussy. can straight away feel got no feeling cos its fake..
ttz one of the reasons y i prefer pre ops. ass fk is so much tighter and shiok! hehe.

exploded and cleaned up..

overall still a great bonk cos she realli looks good.

ratings are close to the above bro's FR..

hope you guys enjoy..
will take pics soon aft my next trip..

p.s Up me if you enjoyed the fr!
Old 27-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Balconet Demi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: The Return of May

Quote:
One of 79 Rowell's favourite assfucker is back! May from Pattaya Stringfellows (the Thai-Indian one) has returned and her cock is ready to take down names!

Between this May and the tall pretty May, I like the taller one. But since the taller May isn't here yet I have to risk my life and limb and virgin ass to bring you this report.

I went to the gate at about 6.15pm but only 6 LBs were present and May wasn't there. Sian! So I go jalan-jalan and came back about 10 minutes later. Lo and behold there she was sitting besides Mimi.

I gestured to her and the gates of heavenly joy opened.

Here are her pics. This time I put a watermark on each picture. I hope it's not too obtrusive.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d886b3514c.jpg

May said she had a nose job. Can anyone tell?

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...903aaca770.jpg

A nude reclining.....:

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...85ad1ab09f.jpg

The opposite of reclining.....declining?

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...e733bfc60e.jpg

May's big hard cock wants to get friendly with you:

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...74f5dfcf53.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...3ceb809a1b.jpg

I also took a couple of hardcore pictures but I think it would be unbecoming of me to post them in this classy website.

Unfortunately May did not want to reveal her HP number. So those bros out there who don't already have her number and want to outcall her have to meet her in person in Rowell to make an appointment.

Enticing pics, bro! Enticing!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1