The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pitpiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
Saw her today, but all covered up.
Is she PRC ? And that guy is her husband ?

No,singaporean.. yeah lor,duno why recently she likes to wear apron infront,i tell u her (.)(.) damn busty..
Old 07-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 16
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to share a 'non-routine' sighting from last week. This made my day and kept me happy even though my vacation ended.

I was about to return from vacation, was at the domestic airport's departure holding area waiting for the gate to open for boarding. Spotted a family, also from Singapore, judging from their mixed Chinese/English conversations and slang. The mom, should be in her late thirties, was quite unnoticed by me until she walked past me with her two kids. First impression, quite pretty and when I focused my attention on her boobies, I realised that hers were quite a handful. She wore a light dress with wide low cut but could not really see anything when she was standing.

When we board the plane, the family boarded awhile later and sit a few rows ahead of me. When I stood up to go the loo and was about to walk past them, I saw her sitting on the seat nearest to the walk way and my eyes fell on her generous cleavage as the loose fabric she was wearing was so flimsy. I could almost see her whole right breast which the bra barely covered and she has smooth white skin. She must have taken good care of her body because her breast is definitely not sagging and looked so full and firm. Basically, her right breast is exposed totally whenever her body moved and she was so oblivious about it! The very polite smile she gave me when our eyes met will stay in my memories forever!
Old 10-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

Was at holland v coffeebean last nite and managed to get super cleavage.there was this local girl, guess ard 18yo,was wearing a shirt like those basketball jersey with a big lobang at the arm。here come the best part, she was braless and can see her nice white perky b cup from the side time to time as she was sitting in front of me. Holland v has always been my fav hunting ground as there bond to have such nice view ard.
Old 14-08-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wysong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing this nice video

Old 20-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

I was having my caffee at this cafe a couple of days back, at raffles place... The lady boss/ manager is a damm slutty chio model look alike with C+ to D cups!!!.... looking at her damm huge juggs wrapped under her top is too hard for me to controL.... din manage to see any cleavage that day but guess will be back soon for my daily fix.... hhehehehee
Old 20-08-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

heehee so you had coffee with her milk?
Why you so like dat?
Old 20-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

sky1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottedrock View Post
wonder if that guy after considering went back to find the massage girl?
Tis girl stays at GL Lor 14. Bonk her few times. Service not bad but boobs not so big. At most b cup. Most likely she wears a push up bra. Still have her contact though.
Old 20-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster

Tis girl stay at GL lor 14. Bonk her a few times. Service was quite good but her boobs at most b cup. Most likely she wear push up in this clip. Still has her contact and occassionally will contact her for bonking session.
Old 20-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumweng View Post
Is there any more of such at Orcahrd Tower??
No need to look for her @ Orchard Tower. She stays @ GL lor 14. Bonk her a few times but her boobs should be at most b cup. Perhaps she wear a push up in this clip thats y appears to be bigger. Still has her contact and occassionally call her up for bonking session.
Old 20-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
I was having my caffee at this cafe a couple of days back, at raffles place... The lady boss/ manager is a damm slutty chio model look alike with C+ to D cups!!!.... looking at her damm huge juggs wrapped under her top is too hard for me to controL.... din manage to see any cleavage that day but guess will be back soon for my daily fix.... hhehehehee
Raffles place???

share lerh

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 25-08-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudger19 View Post
hougang blk 644 coffeeshop a prawn noodle stall milf helper with nice knockers (around C cup).. can't tk my eyes off her (.)(.) when she walks around to deliver the noodles to the tables..average looking but her knockers will bounce even when she walks around slowly.. interested bros can go tk a look & if im nt wrong the stall opens at late evening..& the cook seems to b her husband so bros intending to check her out pls b more discreet...
i enjoying watching too. but just discovered she is gone. any bros knows or seen her elsewhere?
Old 25-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

smudger19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunblader View Post
i enjoying watching too. but just discovered she is gone. any bros knows or seen her elsewhere?
really?how u manage to know she is gone?
Old 25-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a huge knocker at sengkang today. Wow! My eyes nearly pop out! Solid D cups showing like 1/4 balls
Old 09-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lee2001sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Jurong Point last night about 8 to 9 PM. Saw this young busty store keeper at Precious Moment. Quite nice looking. Think she is PRC. Cannot confirm but she got the PRC look. Didn't notice at first but was shock later when I was thinking what are those?
Old 11-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

shell station at tampines avenue 2
car accessories shop
salesgirl inside
very busty, almost e-cup
quite trim figure, not fat
but face nothing much to shout about
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1