The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
He is famous for talking only. Since there is no picure to verify, he can say all he wants
It does not matter if you dun find me good looking. Most importantly, the WLs find me attractive and I can get what I want out of each and every session!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 25-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
He is famous for talking only. Since there is no picure to verify, he can say all he wants
No lah brudder, I am trying to say I am not even half of Aaron or Daniel's looks.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 25-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 15
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
No lah brudder, I am trying to say I am not even half of Aaron or Daniel's looks.
Haha Bro Ale88,

I realised there was a regular guy always at this house, very good term with the OKTs and those assistants, even those WLs also knew him well. Whenever I visited this house, definitely I would see him there. He is tall and tan, quite good looking just like what you have described yourself. Since you are a regular there and if that guy is you, then I will say that you are indeed good looking.

Btw, you didn't reply my question lei.. Any advise?

Cheers
Old 25-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Haha Bro Ale88,

I realised there was a regular guy always at this house, very good term with the OKTs and those assistants, even those WLs also knew him well. Whenever I visited this house, definitely I would see him there. He is tall and tan, quite good looking just like what you have described yourself. Since you are a regular there and if that guy is you, then I will say that you are indeed good looking.

Btw, you didn't reply my question lei.. Any advise?

Cheers
Haha!! Brudder jintakken, I know u are a good guy and many thanks for your kind words and upped recently. I am flattered.

I guess you should dress smartly and groom yourself so that you look more presentable. Speak softly and treat the WL gentlmenly. Most gals won't go for looks. Gals will go gaga over guys who are gentle and kind. Looks is only a bonus to the gals.

I hope the above helps.

Old 26-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3525 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Shun zi:

Face : 8/10.
Figure : 7.5/10
Height : Tall (abt1.73m)
Boobs: A+ cup( i think)
Skin: fair
Hair : long
BBBJ : 6/10, given her 6 for her hardwork, she tried to release me in this dept, I guessed.
Frencing:0/10 (no cause she avoided)
FJ : 5/10, SOP.
AR: She asked if I want but I said no as I'm not a fan.
GFE/Attitude: 4/10, tried chatting to her but no response, face v moody all the way.
RTF: NO, she is pretty, I reckon her is prettier than Miko (my opinion only, Miko's fan please don't zap me on this), but she is too 'COLD', din smile, attitude, no GFE, SOP service and etc. I rather burn 150 on Miko or Ke Er (1606) who gave me better ROI instead getting a 冰美人。 For brothers going for look, she is pretty, got nice and long legs, smooth skin but she is just toooooo 'cold' for me.
Old 26-03-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Was at 1654A this evening, as usual upon arriving there were no girls available due to overwhelming business. Immediately asked Gary to reserve Chu Chu for me and I went for my dinner at a nearby coffeshop. I returned to the place 45 mins later and she was ready and dressed in a very seductive white dress that made her G-string visible, frankly it gave me an instant hard on...

Proceeded to room and she assisted me with undressing before showering, she has a remarkable body, nice boobs, fair skin and smooth. The showering was great, got a fantastic BBBJ with a lot of balls licking which I must say is the best I've had from a PRC WL. On bed it was mind blowing, her AR and BBBJ was one of the longest I've had, and if not for my own jerking off that morning itself, I would have bet my last dollar that I would have fired off during her BBBJ.

FJ was disappointing, not on her part but mine as I surrendered after around 3 minutes and quite frankly I was surprised by the amount of cum I had considering I had jerked off myself during the morning. Proceeded to shower and tipped her for her excellent service. My ratings for this gem:

Name: Chu Chu (from Anhui)
Looks: 7/10 (but will grow on you)
Body: 8/10 (one of the better ones around, smooth and fair skin)
Boobs: B+ to C (but I'm experienced enough to tell they are enhanced, sad part but I don't really bother, so what if they are fake)
Catbath: 8/10 (covers your body thoroughly)
BBBJ: 9/10 (the longest I've had from a WL with a lot of balls licking which I simply love)
AR: 9/10 (I'm a big fan of AR and to give a score of 9 speaks for itself)
Frenching: Yes
69: Yes
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 5/10 (if I could last longer, I believe she will score at least an 8, looks like I've to either book her for 2 sessions or jerk off twice before looking for her )
RTF: Frankly I was already contemplating when to RTF while having the BBBJ

Bros who love BBBJ and AR, you have to try her, no regrets!!! She is definitely one of the candidates for my best bonk of 2011....

Just my humble opinion, bros who don't agree with me, I apologise....

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 26-03-2011, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kuruma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think chu chu and jenny's headlights are real although some bros say they are enhanced. Hmm.. They seem firm but not as hard as meihui's for hers definitely are enhanced. It is nonetheless a job well done as compared to other Thai or Chinese WLs who has rock hard tits.
Old 26-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro Kuruma,

From my knowledge, they are definitely enhanced but the boobs are enhanced by the more expensive materials & cosmetic surgeon (double the price of ordinary), Mei Hui's are the cheaper type!
If you RTF them both, try look and observe under the armpits, there are tell tale signs !

Cheers !
Old 26-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Samster

Brudder Mike is correct.

Probably Jenny and Chu Chu's breasts enhancement were done with better grade material and skill surgeon and therefore, more expensive. Therefore one needs to be experience to be able to detect them.

I used to be have a friend who is a cosmetic surgeon also told me that the nipples can be modified to make it looks attractive, pencil-eraser size, pointy and pink in colour! My Surgeon friend said liposuction procedure, double eyelid eyes and breast enhancement operations are the most popular in Singapore. The most painful procedure on the face is a nose job operation. At least there is one WL in 54A who went thru' that.

Old 26-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
The most painful procedure on the face is a nose job operation. At least there is one WL in 54A who went thru' that.
Bro...i tot MeiHui nose just inject fillers only should not be painful lah...
Old 26-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: girls in 1654A

Bro alej88, Meihui told u or u guessed de??
Old 26-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Good news 4 new gers yterday arrived so now 1st working day go kelantan check up if all clear 7-8 days can hv 1st blood Liao by bros!!!
Old 26-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Good news 4 new gers yterday arrived so now 1st working day go kelantan check up if all clear 7-8 days can hv 1st blood Liao by bros!!!
DSC draw 1st blood so we only can get 2nd only liao...so sad...hee hee
Old 26-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

2nd also consider first opening liao...
Old 26-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
DSC draw 1st blood so we only can get 2nd only liao...so sad...hee hee
Brudder, we draw 1st blood from the opening at down south but the Kelantan Lane Doctor draw 1st blood from the WLs' arms.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1