The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaWallStreet View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Happy to add on to your weekend reading.
Old Today, 12:08 AM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another “nearly there” (as in I could have fucked the masseur at her own initiative) experience occurred at a shop in Thomson a few months ago. I had just returned from a business trip and the time difference and an aching body was keeping me up. While surfing, I chanced upon an ad stating “available 24 hours at your service”. She looked quite attractive to me at two in the morning. I texted her (let’s call her “Anna”) and we agreed to meet soon after.

The heavy downpour did affect my drive to the shop, mainly because the roads were almost empty and I was wide awake. Street parking near the shop was very difficult most times (I had been to that area for meals) but that late night, it was a breeze. The few steps upon leaving the car to the shop’s entrance made me semi-drenched (I was too lazy to use a brolly).

Standing in front of the shop, the lights were off. I texted Anna. “Nice car”, Anna said after she unlocked the glass door from inside. She had been sitting behind the counter, in the dark, and saw me coming out of the car, waiting for me to text to ensure I was indeed the customer she was waiting for.

In a few moments, we were in the room and Anna was fussing over me, wiping me dry. “You should just have a hot shower”, she said before stepping out. As I was in the room’s shower pod, Anna came back with a wooden tub. The session started with me gratefully soaking my feet in the hot tub while Anna gave me a light head massage.
Old Today, 12:09 AM
Samster

Anna looked like she’s in her early 30’s. She’s slightly taller than the average PRC ML, about 1.7m, slim with long hair. She looked serious when not speaking, but broke into smiles easily later. Her massage was good (hard type), and she shared a few tips about body balance (Chinese TCM related stuff). Upon inspecting my dick, which was listless, she suggested juagen to re-vitalize the organ. I agreed, hoping that if her juagen is as good as her massage, then it would be such a “complete session”.

Anna’s juagen proved to be good though slightly painful. My cock progressively came alive as I endured the intermittent pain. She offered to jerk me off and we agreed on a “package fee” as juagen was also an additional cost. Anna removed her top and bra, and let her hair down. Though not spectacular, it appealed to me nonetheless – slim and fair, with a pair of soft 34B knockers.

Anna edged towards me, leaning forward for me to taste her tiny nips. Her hand was skillfully teasing my penis with equal measure of calibrated movement, strength and intensity. I rested my hand on her hip and then massaged her groin from outside her pants. Then I inched my fingers closer to her vagina and began rubbing along her panty lines.

“Liu mang!” (rogue or gangster in Chinese), she said, momentarily detaching her hand from my dick. Just when I thought I had blown it, what she did next surprised me. Anna removed her track pants, showing me her sexy panties, and long legs!
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

“Qing yi dian” (lightly), she said, as my fingers ruffled her hairy bush. “Shang yi dian” (further up), she guided me as my fingers tried to locate her sensitive spot. While Anna had resumed holding my oily, swollen cock, she wasn’t working on it. Finding the spot, I gently inserted my middle finger, wee bit by bit, making circular movements at the same time. She began to wet herself and strengthened her hold on my dick, just gripping it without masturbating.

Anna then removed her panties and put one leg at the edge of the massage bed. In that position, I no longer could access her body but it was a good trade off. I had a wet, bushy cunt waiting and wanting to be fingered, free from the constrains of clothing. Anna tried to continue masturbating me but gave up as my sticky fingers worked hard, her facial expression and soft moans confirming she was enjoying my handiwork.

“Wo ne?” (what about me?), I protested as Anna had just been holding on to my big meat and not aiding in its planned ejaculation. Smiling weakly, she realized I had been pleasuring her, not vice-versa. I asked if I could ejaculate into her slim yet sexy bums. Looking puzzled, she asked how I planned to do it. I got off the massage bed and requested for Anna to lean against the wall (room divider). I said I was going to jerk myself off, spraying into her bums, while my other hand continued to finger her. This way, it would be mutually gratifying. She got the picture immediately and “got into position” - I love girls who just get it!

The sight of her small but sexy bums made me hornier. Instead of masturbating myself, I placed my giant rod between her bums and rubbed it up and down, the oil from my cock making her bums shiny. My hands were all over her breasts, making sure to tweak her nipples now-and-then. A sly thought emerged and I placed my cock lower, attempting to reach her pussy from the back. Anna took a small step back and nicely coordinated the passage for my cock to grease her wet pussy. By taking a step back, Anna also created enough space for my hand to go around her waist to continue rubbing her clit. I must have done a good job as Anna complained her legs were getting weak, so she turned and leaned against the massage bed, her elbows more firmly supporting her body, which also meant she was in a de-facto doggy position.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

“You dai ma?” (did you bring?), Anna said softly as my long, long cock continued brushing at the entrance of her vagina in doggy position. Unfortunately, I did not bring a condom and presumably she did not have any. “Bie ting” (don’t stop), she said as I continued with the fake love-making and eventually ejaculated.

Anna got up and walked out of the room, naked. I think we were the only two persons in the shop at that hour. She came back with wet, warm towels and wiped off the mess on our bodies. Coolly, she got dressed as I went for a quick wash. I paid her as agreed (additional $100 on top of the $138 for 90min) and exchanged WeChat contacts.

Driving home, I lamented on not having brought a condom. It was a rare case of the masseur inviting me to fuck her, and I did not do so (I believe we both did not want unprotected sex).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1