The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Bkk Member's Club

will u able to see coyote girls in g-strings/bikinis in Resort like in Sky as well?
Old 24-07-2008, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
4.) How far to travel to sky (srinakarin) or gotcha (kaset-nawamin) from Palazzo Hotel (Ratchada)? Is it too far??
Sky (Srinakarin) is on other far side of Palazzo, direction towards suvarnabhum airport. Kaset Nawamin is after Ratchada, towards Lat Prao/Raminthra area.

Don't have intel on Sky (G club, another nearby is Florence) and Gotcha
Old 24-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sky (Srinakarin) is on other far side of Palazzo, direction towards suvarnabhum airport. Kaset Nawamin is after Ratchada, towards Lat Prao/Raminthra area.

Don't have intel on Sky (G club, another nearby is Florence) and Gotcha
are u in bkk next week, wanna go king c II not? muahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 24-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
..wanna go king c II not? muahahaha
Looong life, you leh. Me overdid bkk last couple mths, so end aug. But hard to curi makan.
Old 24-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

will u able to see coyote girls dancing in g-strings/bikinis in Resort like in Sky?

or which other clubs tat are near Ratchada or Sukvit area you can see those?
Old 14-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 17
VSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud of

Hi bros, Am gog to BKK on Sept for 8D/7N. Any laojiaos here can recommend great places for chionging and partying... drinks sex and party + massage...
Old 14-08-2008, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOP Martell View Post
Hi bros, Am gog to BKK on Sept for 8D/7N. Any laojiaos here can recommend great places for chionging and partying... drinks sex and party + massage...

haha before u might kenna zap by others you might wanna do some reading back page abit ba all the places being discussed n recommended...
Old 14-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 17
VSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha before u might kenna zap by others you might wanna do some reading back page abit ba all the places being discussed n recommended...
Been reading a few pages, alot of happening places to go, juz wanna to know which is better n worth to go.... tks
Old 15-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOP Martell View Post
Been reading a few pages, alot of happening places to go, juz wanna to know which is better n worth to go.... tks
What is your definition of happening? Because BKK G-Clubs/KTVs are boring if compared to China KTVs. Sure in Piano you can play dice games "gentlemanly". But one of my Tao Yuan KTV (Changping) gal really takes the cake for dice tricks. She threw the dices into the air and capture the dices with the cup and swinging it horizontally in a left right, left right motion for several times and finally banged the cup onto the table. I was like WTF! Is this a scene from 赌神 or 赌圣? Bloody impressive. Must ask her to impart some dice trick skills to me in my next trip. I am also curious how good is her bed tricks too!
Old 15-08-2008, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
What is your definition of happening? Because BKK G-Clubs/KTVs are boring if compared to China KTVs. Sure in Piano you can play dice games "gentlemanly". But one of my Tao Yuan KTV (Changping) gal really takes the cake for dice tricks. She threw the dices into the air and capture the dices with the cup and swinging it horizontally in a left right, left right motion for several times and finally banged the cup onto the table. I was like WTF! Is this a scene from 赌神 or 赌圣? Bloody impressive. Must ask her to impart some dice trick skills to me in my next trip. I am also curious how good is her bed tricks too!

haha hey Bro Tony, last time you kenna thai gong tao now your into china maoshang already huh

ya like wat Tony said, depends on wat u like...massage - trad soapy or oil, disco, coyote, agogo, g-clubs, ktv, ST or LT, bring FL go disco or go disco pickup non WL or go disco pick up FL....all these have countless of places within itself and if ur same as me like them all, then be prepare to travel there many times to explore

even agogo/clubs/discos have diff concepts themselves...like jus soi cowboy alone, Baccara Bar and Tilac r two diff. concepts one is for u to relax n enjoy nudity from far while the other no nudity but they will come mingle up close n personal with you (if ur into upskirts, Tilac is place for u )

exploring ur interests and exploring the places itself are also of two different things...have fun exploring haha

Last edited by NobleEagle; 15-08-2008 at 05:04 AM.
Old 15-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
But one of my Tao Yuan KTV (Changping) gal really takes the cake for dice tricks. She threw the dices into the air and capture the dices with the cup and swinging it horizontally in a left right, left right motion for several times and finally banged the cup onto the table. I was like WTF! Is this a scene from 赌神 or 赌圣? Bloody impressive. Must ask her to impart some dice trick skills to me in my next trip.
..... .... bro, that's just some of the amazing skills the gals have .... some of it is mind game ...
asked bro tintin ... he lose every round of the 5/10 game cos the gal with the big boob always swing here and there and give him half ball until he cannot concentrate .....

Quote:
I am also curious how good is her bed tricks too!
she'll throw u in the air and make sure ur dick landed inside her pussy ...
Old 15-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
haha hey Bro Tony, last time you kenna thai gong tao now your into china maoshang already huh
Haha I like to diversify and spread my "love" to different continents. Now kena Viet gongtao.
Old 15-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
..... .... bro, that's just some of the amazing skills the gals have .... some of it is mind game ...
asked bro tintin ... he lose every round of the 5/10 game cos the gal with the big boob always swing here and there and give him half ball until he cannot concentrate .....
How to concentrate when a big boobs gal keep swinging her tits. Sure lose man!
Old 15-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
..diversify and spread my "love" to different continents. Now kena Viet gongtao.
Couldn't help noticing your siggie too. Case of spreading yourself too thin, arh? So even the hardiest cheongster is vulnerable? Good thing prcs and viets don't do anything for me, so somtam magic potion for me

What do the viets say? Bien?
Old 15-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha I like to diversify and spread my "love" to different continents. Now kena Viet gongtao.

wah Thai, Viet & PRC...think with another 5yrs you will have enuf mei mei to open a KTV Club call "United Nations" jus beside Tianamen liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1