The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 29-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Bro Mr Missile, I had gone thru bro nirvana post about his encounter with Yvonne..(he later said he had make up the story)..

Yeah, Yvonne is horny gal who encourage me to write more about my escapade with HC /GL ladies when she came to me, shook hands with me, during her birthday bash at Suntec City last time..(I was taken aback then)..

It will be better if she send email to me asking me to meet her at certain place, and bonk me... ( when will that day come?)

FX enjoys clubbing .. she can take a few guys at the same time and she is very energetic bonker.. (someone from another forum said so..)

I hope she send me msg asking me to come to the club and we..... (again, when will that day arrive?) Must I book her thru her modelling agency and make a session ? Nah, not enough Vit M....
wow bro......you are the man....seemed to know all the chio actresses??
Old 29-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 21
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha, not exactly...

If I am interested in actresses, I would go and meet them in roadshow or join their fan clubs, give them envelope with my details and photo, full name, email address, revealing that I am member of Sammyboy and also Mediacorps forum, escapade at HC and GL,.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
....seemed to know all the chio actresses??
Old 29-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 19
kelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I would go and meet them in roadshow or join their fan clubs, give them envelope with my details and photo, full name, email address, revealing that I am member of Sammyboy and also Mediacorps forum, escapade at HC and GL,.....
You serious har bro ang076??
Old 29-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Ed_lanjiaolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hd go and meet them in roadshow or join their fan clubs, give them envelope with my details and photo, full name, email address, revealing that I am member of Sammyboy and also Mediacorps forum, escapade at HC and GL,.....
Power man!! Salute you

Old 29-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Kelvin, yeah thats what I do in the past few years..

Florence Tan (Fan club and email -met her ), Yvonne Lim (Fan club and email- met her ) , Fiona Xie (Friendster and meeting at Toa Payoh Marigold roadshow- met her), Dawn Yeoh (Friendster ,never meet her (hopefully I will meet her ), Fann Wong (snail mail -met her) , Jacelyn Tay ( email -met her )

Met her - doesnt mean bonk her , of course.. Simply come face to face with actress(es) at roadshow or any events ...
Old 29-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

kelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Florence Tan (Fan club and email -met her ), Yvonne Lim (Fan club and email- met her ) , Fiona Xie (Friendster and meeting at Toa Payoh Marigold roadshow- met her), Dawn Yeoh (Friendster ,never meet her (hopefully I will meet her ), Fann Wong (snail mail -met her) , Jacelyn Tay ( email -met her )

Met her - doesnt mean bonk her , of course.. Simply come face to face with actress(es) at roadshow or any events ...
Really envy you have so much time to spare!!! Of course I knw meet her doesn't mean bonk her lah, if all you bonk before then the entire sbf will have to 把你当神来拜 already.
Old 29-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro kelvin_21t, Bro ang076 has excellent time management and his relentless support on the various female celebrities is admirable!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG and Bro Best123!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 29-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Bro kelvin_21t, Bro ang076 has excellent time management and his relentless support on the various female celebrities is admirable!
Yeah man! Very admirable indeed. Thanks for your precious info and update again bro ang076. Keep up the good work in those updates!
Old 29-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

kow tow ............................
Old 30-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Bro ang always impressed....

tks bro
Old 01-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro Kelvin, yeah thats what I do in the past few years..

I think there is a new King of Caldecott Hill. There must be something for the princesses and queens to talk about at the MCS canteen! Did Fann Wong snail mail you back?

Bro Ang, if one of these ladies were to tell you that they want to have a relationship with you, would you accept? This means date them, maybe marry them and not allowed to chase other gers.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789 View Post
Bro Ang, if one of these ladies were to tell you that they want to have a relationship with you, would you accept? This means date them, maybe marry them and not allowed to chase other gers.
If the lady is fann wong or one of the prettier one, I'm sure bro ang076 wouldn't mind, but if it is people like Patricia Mok, maybe bro ang076 will run far far away
Old 02-10-2007, 08:17 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Bro Laodi, that is far-fetched... LOL!

No, Fann dont snail mail, she got very tight schedule. she received tonnes of fan mails almost daily..

If the actresses want to have relationship with me, I will be a 'kept-toyboy',receiving monthly allowance, and a sexual punching bag where I am sexually humiliated by them.. ( they need to vent frustation due to work pressure and such...) (I wont be treated as a hubby...)

Bro kelvin had understood my mind..( I have eyes for pretty actresses, not Patricia Mok kind..)
Old 03-10-2007, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro kelvin had understood my mind..( I have eyes for pretty actresses, not Patricia Mok kind..
Great minds think alike bro!! Anyway, happens to see Pan Lingling at vivo city today. OMG, even after having 2 kids, her long and slender legs and her hour glass figure still very tok kong!!!! See liao almose nose bleed
Old 03-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If the actresses want to have relationship with me, I will be a 'kept-toyboy',receiving monthly allowance, and a sexual punching bag where I am sexually humiliated by them..
And not forgetting there will be FRs from bro Ang076 !

Then this thread will be renamed: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk (FRs included)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1