The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Smitten by an ACE China girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
saw the mystery.....in real life can't happen...possible in drawing only...but cool anyway...
Can this be real in real life.

Old 09-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Can this be real in real life.

Two "mal lat lou" scolding each other not so interesting leh.....somemore if kids watch this cartoon not so good leh....maybe the two can be interviewed to be bouncers ....
Old 10-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
mistercity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A windy night at ACE

Delayed FR. 8th-Mar-2013, 3am

Babes and illegal immigrants made a run for it after the alarm warning went off at around midnight. It was 3am and after the winds when I got the lucky opportunity to try Ye Hua and we walked down the broken escalators. She wears a cheeky grin as she tugs at my shorts. She asks me to lie on my front and proceeds to give a pretty good body massage. She gives a good CBJ too with a few soft, sultry moans. We get down and I'm surprised at how tight her pussy is. Pussy control. I give it all i got in missionary mode and she's very patient with it. We don't communicate much but she's nice to me and I reciprocate. She's quite a hot sweetheart, especially for a 100.

Name: Ye Hua
Nationality: China
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 slim
Boobs: fake B cup
Height: 5'5"
Skin: very fair 
Hair: long, black, straight
CBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: 100
RTF: yes
Old 10-03-2013, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
mistercity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A windy night at ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercity View Post

Babes and illegal immigrants made a run for it after the alarm warning went off at around midnight. It was 3am and after the winds when I got the lucky opportunity to try Ye Hua and we walked down the broken escalators. She wears a cheeky grin as she tugs at my shorts. She asks me to lie on my front and proceeds to give a pretty good body massage. She gives a good CBJ too with a few soft, sultry moans. We get down and I'm surprised at how tight her pussy is. Pussy control. I give it all i got in missionary mode and she's very patient with it. We don't communicate much but she's nice to me and I reciprocate. She's quite a hot sweetheart, especially for a 100.

DRUNKEN MISTAKE: I actually went to Ye Hua's room on Fri morning. The winds were on a another night (sat)
Old 10-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A windy night at ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercity View Post

Now...mistercity is the only one that I have known to bonk my 2 GF (one morning shift and another night shift) Today mistercity bonked Ah Fang
Old 11-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bionix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please advice how to get to this place? I from JB
Old 11-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
I got many samster PM requesting OKT...etc.

Please ar ...this is a economic rice style, you choose what you like and pay for it.
It is self-service one.
I am NOT OKT but also a cheongster.

Peace!

Bro, contact pls!
Still owe u guys a proper FR on Xiao Xue.

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Old 11-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionix View Post
Just PM one of the bros here so that u know which cars to avoid. You dun wan to get flip cars.

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Old 11-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Bro, contact pls!
Still owe u guys a proper FR on Xiao Xue.
Now everyone can cheong (at ACE)

Every taikor seems to have his stable GF's (except Konkam who is still the ACE Cassanova......everyone can take)
Old 11-03-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Just PM one of the bros here so that u know which cars to avoid. You dun wan to get flip cars.
He does nt even knoe how to go there, how to test cars? hahahaha
Old 11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionix View Post
Bro, how can we tell you how to get there (AC) when you did not tell us whether you drive, fly or dive (in a submarine) from JB to KL

If you take AirAsia, after landed at LCCT, take the LCCT~KL Sentral bus to KL Sentral Station. Walk the Sentral Station stairs and take the Rapid KL Putra LIne LRT to Masjid Jamek station, then change to Rapid KL Ampang/SriPetaling Line to Pudu station. Get out of the Pudu station, walk straight (12 oclock) position for 200 meters, walk beside a carpark and drain, and under a pylon, walk out until you see the main road. Cross it and you will see a Bomba station. Walk along the perimeter wall, you will come to a traffic light crossing. Check if you can see the Pos Office, then cross the road and walk along side the Pos Office and a row of shops, until you see a road tunnnel to your right and a budget hotel to your left, After the hotel you will see a Food Court (New Peng Hwa Food court)......the smell of chicken will be strong there. The ACE building is beside the food court and take the escalator up (left hand side for going up otherwise you will be blocked and scolded by sentries and bouncers)

If you drive.....I dont know how to tell you as there are 8 directions that you can go there.

If you dive, please ask our TLDM for assistance.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Bro, how can we tell you how to get there (AC) when you did not tell us whether you drive, fly or dive (in a submarine) from JB to KL

If you take AirAsia, after landed at LCCT, take the LCCT~KL Sentral bus to KL Sentral Station. Walk the Sentral Station stairs and take the Rapid KL Putra LIne LRT to Masjid Jamek station, then change to Rapid KL Ampang/SriPetaling Line to Pudu station. Get out of the Pudu station, walk straight (12 oclock) position for 200 meters, walk beside a carpark and drain, and under a pylon, walk out until you see the main road. Cross it and you will see a Bomba station. Walk along the perimeter wall, you will come to a traffic light crossing. Check if you can see the Pos Office, then cross the road and walk along side the Pos Office and a row of shops, until you see a road tunnnel to your right and a budget hotel to your left, After the hotel you will see a Food Court (New Peng Hwa Food court)......the smell of chicken will be strong there. The ACE building is beside the food court and take the escalator up (left hand side for going up otherwise you will be blocked and scolded by sentries and bouncers)

If you drive.....I dont know how to tell you as there are 8 directions that you can go there.

If you dive, please ask our TLDM for assistance.
Prof : Very great and DEETAILED instructions !

Even the Sulu pirates from Sabah and reach that place without getting lost !
Old 11-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post

Yaloh, that was what the late prof taught me before he left this world ......all things must be in DEETAILED but he never recommend "D"ATY woh..
Old 11-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post

Oh! Oh! You meant the Sulu Boyz are cumming over too.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
Two "mal lat lou" scolding each other not so interesting leh.....somemore if kids watch this cartoon not so good leh....maybe the two can be interviewed to be bouncers ....
Did you heard about Uncle Doggie together with his pets are invited back to eat Nasi Curry a few days ago.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1