The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 23
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

just had a trip recently... stayed in new season.... bought my laptop there too... no problem.... last time stayed in golden crown also no problem....

a word of advise... if the safe is big enough like golden crown then put your laptop in.... if like new season... then u might want to highlight to the front desk that u have a laptop..... ask them to key into their system under remarks.... that way if yr laptop lost the hotel will have to take some responsibilities....

hope this helps....
Old 20-08-2008, 10:22 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
Wah bro need so much work bo???? why dont lock it at the toilet bowl haha impossible to carry away. But do look for hotels with in-room safe. Might be safer i think. But when we are in HDY gongong brought his lappy there we stay at golden crown lucky for him nothing happen. u might want to pm him
I always bring my macbook cross border. Has been stayed in kpk, Oliver, hi class, Florida and holywood. I just leave my mac in my room without any lock. Touch wood so far so good. My mac still there even housekeeping by aunty. No issue la. sometime I even ask my gal to stay in room play with my mac than I go model club Cheong with bro. Also no issue. But I am not dare to take fl in disco la. My mac and money might be gone next day. Hehe
Old 20-08-2008, 10:32 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wah bro need so much work bo???? why dont lock it at the toilet bowl haha impossible to carry away. But do look for hotels with in-room safe. Might be safer i think. But when we are in HDY gongong brought his lappy there we stay at golden crown lucky for him nothing happen. u might want to pm him
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
They are midnight internet stalkers...... me too.... common reason, HMs sleeping.....

Come join us for some fun......

and watch out for Holymann's live broadcast from Danok..... btw, he always online!

He will be there on 20, 22-24.... with some bros there.

I will be joining them.. hee hee...

et88
Keke. Tonight I will be in Danok after work then back early morning next day. Got to work. Pai seh. Tonight is personal trip. Wanna spend time with my ml. Initially Promise to look for her this Friday. But Alot sifu come, so better don't look for her as she might be sticky. Later wanna follow me to model club, pecah lobang...hehe... So look for her tonight so that I can be unattached on Friday lo. Can focus on new target. Keke
Old 20-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Keke. Tonight I will be in Danok after work then back early morning next day. Got to work. Pai seh. Tonight is personal trip. Wanna spend time with my ml. Initially Promise to look for her this Friday. But Alot sifu come, so better don't look for her as she might be sticky. Later wanna follow me to model club, pecah lobang...hehe... So look for her tonight so that I can be unattached on Friday lo. Can focus on new target. Keke
WOW!!!.... what a move......
Old 20-08-2008, 12:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Aiyah!... poke fun at me again lah.... me and my auntie again... KNN.

You also will be settling with aunties one day.... just watch it lah..
Aiya grandsifu I didn't poke at you as I got only aunties too mah! I mean the aunties in the real market selling fishes and chicken,fruit, vegetables and so forth...your aunty so chun...!

"Except for some aunties in the market.....hahhahaha"
Old 20-08-2008, 12:42 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
They are midnight internet stalkers...... me too.... common reason, HMs sleeping.....

Come join us for some fun......

and watch out for Holymann's live broadcast from Danok..... btw, he always online!

He will be there on 20, 22-24.... with some bros there.

I will be joining them.. hee hee...

et88
My reasons for logging in late 1) My HM is sleeping or watching TVB movie in the room and the main one my young son is sleeping so cannot disturb me ......hahhahahah
Old 20-08-2008, 12:44 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
just had a trip recently... stayed in new season.... bought my laptop there too... no problem.... last time stayed in golden crown also no problem....

a word of advise... if the safe is big enough like golden crown then put your laptop in.... if like new season... then u might want to highlight to the front desk that u have a laptop..... ask them to key into their system under remarks.... that way if yr laptop lost the hotel will have to take some responsibilities....

hope this helps....
Bro the last when we are in Hatyai, we PM you before we go but no reply and cannot get in touch with you......
Old 20-08-2008, 12:47 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
WOW, got HMs still can get licences go danok ah??
No more licenses actually....all illegal clone business visa.....hahhahahhhaha
Old 20-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 23
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro the last when we are in Hatyai, we PM you before we go but no reply and cannot get in touch with you......
sorry bro, i totally forget abt the PM, by the time i remember it was our last day liao.... anyway still have other chance wan.... cheers
Old 20-08-2008, 01:07 PM
SamSter

Quote:
sorry bro, i totally forget abt the PM, by the time i remember it was our last day liao.... anyway still have other chance wan.... cheers
No problem...always a next time...but we must meet up one of these days....
Old 20-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..But do look for hotels with in-room safe. Might be safer i think.
Wah, you now not go there...kena house arrest by new OC.. but your heart (and mind?) wandering there arh?
Old 20-08-2008, 02:05 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
No more licenses actually....all illegal clone business visa.....hahhahahhhaha
ya. Now I got valid visa as well. We Cheong hard in thai, but we also look for business opportunity so that can go Thai more often. Keke
Old 20-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ai yo since when u remember hahaha only hdy trips u remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wah, you now not go there...kena house arrest by new OC.. but your heart (and mind?) wandering there arh?
ai yo what to do she sitting beside me haha

Retired
Old 21-08-2008, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
ya. Now I got valid visa as well. We Cheong hard in thai, but we also look for business opportunity so that can go Thai more often. Keke
This reason a lot bro using.
Old 22-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
leo_yuki5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleo_yuki5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi all Sifu,

Any good "Jua Gin" places in Hatyai you like to recommend?

!
I also want to know which MP provide real and good Jua Gen!!!
Any Sifu here can recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1