The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
thaidiscoking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Just a suggestion, but I betcha you'll do very well if you also sell satay alongside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
The local themselves already selling thai version type of pork satay.
I was about to say that na ka. This old farang is said have been to Phuket plenty of times but doesn't know about the existing of the thai version satay.

Hey old farang I think you better stick to your PRC threads, I having nausea seeing your name in thai threads.

Thank you na ka.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
The local themselves already selling thai version type of pork satay. Is juz without the peanut sauce. Chunky of meat is so much bigger den in msia n sg.. 5555 n oso cheaper@10bht each ($0.40)
Yes, Thai kebabs are quite similar.

I'm no cook but just about each time I eat it, I think about how much better tasting satay is; especially the beef and chicken one! The lontong, peanut sauce and the kecap are other things I prefer.

But like I said, just a suggestion

SEAJ
Old 09-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes, Thai kebabs are quite similar.

I'm no cook but just about each time I eat it, I think about how much better tasting satay is; especially the beef and chicken one! The lontong, peanut sauce and the kecap are other things I prefer.

But like I said, just a suggestion

SEAJ
As someone wrote before me I like cooking what I want but I do not like taking orders.
Old 09-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
As someone wrote before me I like cooking what I want but I do not like taking orders.
hehe maciam Michelin 3 star restaurant chef!
Old 09-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
More like a roadside Malaysian kopitiam cook with shitty toilets..
Old 09-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Update in Pattaya !

Crazy House has opened in Pattaya ! For Crazy House in Bangkok admirers now have a new reason to come Pattaya...
Old 09-06-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Confirm!! boss soi 6 has been feeding me for the past 3 days with his cooking, yummy
Old 09-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winfieldgold View Post

Night 3..to be continued.
Nice meeting you wfg and thanks for the drinks we had together. Looking forward to more of your FR of night 3......
Old 09-06-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Still undecided!

RS Plc, the broadcast rights holder of the tournament, is fighting a court case in the Supreme Administrative Court with the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) which wants RS...

Please credit and share this article with others using this link:http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...oadcast-ruling.
Resolved without going to court!

TrueVisions viewers can now watch all 64 World Cup matches after the pay-TV operator struck a deal with RS Plc, the broadcast rights owner. RS agreed to sub-license the right to TrueVisions on Monday,...

Please credit and share this article with others using this link:http://www.bangkokpost.com/most-rece...s-goal-with-rs.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Shangui is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
suspect kid fucker!

Acting on an arrest warrant, Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Officers arrested a 56 year old American on Sunday Afternoon accused of sexually assaulting two Cambodian boys aged 13 and 14.

Police arrested Mr. Christopher Lee Hoff at his home in Soi 20 off Pattaya Third Road on the strength of arrest warrant number 114/2556 issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court in 2013.

The Warrant alleges that Mr. Hoff sexually assaulted the boys after encountering the pair on Walking Street in South Pattaya. He allegedly offered them 1,000 Baht and they accompanied Mr. Hoff to his house where the alleged sexual assaults took place.

The two boys had been staying at the Women and Child Shelter in Banglamung where they were being cared for following a previous case of sexual assault involving the pair. They escaped and went to Walking Street and later returned and reported the alleged assault by the suspect to the Director of the Shelter, Khun Parison, who in-turn informed the Police.

Mr. Hoff, a partner in a Drinking Water Company in Pattaya, vehemently denies the allegations detailed in the warrant and the case will now go to Court.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-ne...c4 9FzbX.dpuf
Old 10-06-2014, 03:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Shangui is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Pipe-Bomb found in North Pattaya street

As the Weapons Amnesty deadline approaches more explosive devices are being found on the streets of Pattaya and on Saturday afternoon a PVC Pipe-Bomb was found on a North Pattaya street.

Police called the Royal Thai Navy Bomb Disposal Unit who dispatched a team to the scene in Soi 2 off the North Pattaya Road. They inspected a device consisting of two small PVC pipes taped together. Attached to them was an electrical circuit board which may have allowed for detonation via a mobile phone.

The road was closed and a 100 meter long cordon was set-up around the device. A Navy Officer in full protective gear approached the device and it was decided to use a high pressure water jet to destroy the device before it was taken away for safe disposal.

Although the discovery of the device was played-down by Police, some at the scene believe the device was left at the location to cause intentional disruption and there is speculation that an individual or group opposed to the Coup may have left the device there.

The Police or Army will take no further action until the Amnesty has expired on 10th June when harsh punishments for anyone found with illegal weapons or devices will come into force.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-ne...FS TfrJg.dpuf
Old 10-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ken85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pattaya is indeed wonderful and addictive... sad that have to leave tomorrow.....
Old 10-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
More like a roadside Malaysian kopitiam cook with shitty toilets..
Those are where you find the best food!

Quote:
Update in Pattaya !

Crazy House has opened in Pattaya ! For Crazy House in Bangkok admirers now have a new reason to come Pattaya...
Are you sure? People are telling me it associated with the Mandrian / Shark / Fahrenhiet group.

Anyway Crazy House BKK is still below Pattaya standard la. Its still a lot better than Bkk agogos but coz its a standout against the other boring Cowboy agogos so it is making a name for itself.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Those are where you find the best food!

I only eat these kopitiams so I really wont know the difference..555
Are you sure? People are telling me it associated with the Mandrian / Shark / Fahrenhiet group.

Anyway Crazy House BKK is still below Pattaya standard la. Its still a lot better than Bkk agogos but coz its a standout against the other boring Cowboy agogos so it is making a name for itself.
Okok..maybe I jumped the gun. Just excited to see it open opposite Soi Happy. Preparing for a visit tonight to confirm !
Old 10-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
wfg and thanks for the drinks we had together. Looking forward to more of your FR of night 3......
He kena patts hangover, maybe night 3 delayed ...needs to refresh his memory soon. Wfg fitted in, like duck (near said fxxk) to water and even did some shopping.

We 3 can lepak...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1