The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
brierot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrierot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee
recently i got an sms frm someone named XY. she claimed that she was frm ZEN. the hp nos is 9x4xx985. mayb some bros r interested n can verify
What! XY back in town? I thought she gone home for good. If it is the same one, her massage one of the best there before.

PM you liao.
Old 31-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsleo
Hi guys,

I just pay a vist to Zen Wellness about 9pm just now. It was closed already. Sad...I tot maybe giving last try over there. Any bro noe how to get Jessica's contact nos? I do miss her touchs... Please let me have it if u guys noe her nos, thanks!
Hi Bro,

She is still working there so just call the place can liao...

Best regards.

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 31-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 19
bedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
aiya, bro cutter busy man leh. Not like me always wayang around. keke...

R-K-O
Bro R-K-O you got wayang meh ?

Choose your friends wisely.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
aiya, bro cutter busy man leh. Not like me always wayang around. keke...

R-K-O

wah... bro... i really busy lately leh... busy working.... and cheonging abit also... hahaa... might see coming mth pay able to let me cheong also... will see whether can meet up or not nxt mth...
Old 02-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to behold

now what is their per hour rates? is it $30 or $40?
Old 05-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went there last week. Nice place. Good lighting. Spacious room and Cold Air-con. Op for 1 hr and then she pop the golden qn. Got JG she say, JG was good, after that can feel the effect. Will go again...But never heard of Jessica being mention there. New Management? Can bros here confirm?

Name: Xiao Yu
Massage:8/10
Breast: B-
HJ: 7~8/10 (not mechanical)
JG: Pinch veins or press veins (after effect is good)
Damage: $40 for massage n $50 for HJ+JG.

I am new in visiting TNs, bros pls up my points, I will post more the more i visit. Thanks for the reccomendation to this place too.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Samster

Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunblader
But never heard of Jessica being mention there. New Management? Can bros here confirm?
Jessica is there mostly from 1pm onwards.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckytime
Jessica is there mostly from 1pm onwards.
Suggest we lie low 4 the time being, cos AV is monitoring the situation tightly after 26 Aug. Cheers
Old 06-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 19
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

$40 per hr

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 06-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Got off work early and pop by Zen to visit the always sexy jessica, tonite she is in this tight tanktop, showing off her awsome boobs.

Special request for 1/2 hr massage, so can quickly proceed to the haha and she's as good as ever.

The bigger side of the room became 'open' concept with some unknown machines, but the 2 rooms still the same. Action inside, haha

CHeers
Old 16-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Samster

Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lately no fr?
Old 19-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i
The bigger side of the room became 'open' concept with some unknown machines, but the 2 rooms still the same. Action inside, haha

CHeers
According to Jessica, the unknown machine is for facial and loss weight.

Old 25-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

Finally had Jessica.
Nice smooth complexion skin. Really sexy in dim light.
But she resist to auto-roam. Dunno why also.

$50 for HJ is a bit expensive though.

Thanks Bro.
Old 26-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunblader
Finally had Jessica.
Nice smooth complexion skin. Really sexy in dim light.
But she resist to auto-roam. Dunno why also.

$50 for HJ is a bit expensive though.

Thanks Bro.
bro, $50 for a hj is expensive; $50 for a hj w/o auto-roam is not just a bit expensive...... is very expensive. Maybe she don know you well enough. Go more often and will get better treatment.....

R-K-O
Old 30-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Manly is Cool - loads of Potential

I was at ZW abt a week ago. Not been there for a long while and was eager to check out the legendary jessica. Had fond memories of good service by gals who have since left ZW. Namely the former boss and a Xiao Qing.
Another gal tended to me and I ask if jessica is around and jessica pop out of a cubicle. 1st impression is she is chio. Age 30+ but well maintained figure and was in spag strap top. Nice boobs oso.
She led me to the 1 with partition and I strip in anticipation. She was friendly throughout the msg and she was pressing all the right places and using good strength. I didn't touch her throughout the msg as I do not know her well enuf, oso she didnt give me that kind of vibe that she's touchable (not like some other gals, bros hope u knw wat I mean).
After I turned around, she's still msg my tummy and that's when I ask if she's got other svcs. She indicated HJ for 50 (probably becoz I 1st time with her) and coz she's been touted as good, I din wanna bargain with her trusting her good hands.
I started caressing her boobs through her top and it felt really good. After a while, I sat up on the bed and started kissing gently around her face and neck area, she smells really nice and clean. Then I pull up her top and kiss her breasts and sticking my tongue into the bra cup to kiss her nipples. I then slip my hands into her bra cup and caress her nipples. All this while she was stroking my bro and letting out gentle moans. Seeing that she’s enjoying herself, I then unclasp her bra and attack her breast. They were really sweet smelling, not like some others TN ladies that still have previous customers’ saliva smell on their boobies (dun laugh, I encounter b4). As I was busy sucking her delicious breast, I was also busy stroking my bro. As I was nearing, I ask her to slow down and she obliged. That’s when I stroke her pussy thru her jeans (she stopped me when I wanted to unbutton her jeans) and attack her breast. She continue stroking until I erupted in her hands.
Overall nice experience but would have preferred if she let me touch her pussy, wouldn’t mind if itz thru her panties also. Just wanna feel the wetness. But must be gentle and nice with her.Paid 90 and may RTF if horny for her B cup breasts again. IMHO, itz was a much better experience than with a local gal at a AMK TN. But that’s in another FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1