The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 09-10-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=791156

Saw some good fr on her but she double book on my appointment..
One man's meat another man's poison
Old 10-10-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agree that yoki Super stinky attitude in reply. Same for this Vietnam ger Navy from sgvipclub. Really think they are VIP. I rather feed dogs with $300 than waste on them.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 0
Sotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of lightSotongkid is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3764

Any bros tried her?
Old 11-10-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
calvin08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=791156

Saw some good fr on her but she double book on my appointment..
One man's meat another man's poison
Hi bro, sorry to hear that.
Do you mind to rate her and her service?
Thanks in advance.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Superduper44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actual person went back already. Photo is fake. Dont kenna con.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Superduper44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also fake. I saw and never went back.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin08 View Post
Hi bro, sorry to hear that.
Do you mind to rate her and her service?
Thanks in advance.
Double book den I left.. I'm not waiting for 1hr
And if she double book I wonder what else could have happened
Old 12-10-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Eatmydonuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://beautycastle.org/apple-massage-hj-bbbj/

Can try this FL, but is in shophouse.. “one’s meat, might be other poison”..but to me is depend on chemistry and luck one...All the bros here would agree that going to chiong is like a “heng suay kind of thing”, have to see lady mood, have to see if she have back to back booking...best advice is just go try 1 time, happy then stick to one, not happy then find next one.

Honest FR from 2 week ago,

Sumpa in the name of my lanpa that the lady is same like the video, except the height abit short for my standard..Fcking Milf that really make me cannot tahan, especially the 2 headlight(C cup, close to Small D) at the front keep dangling and darm soft. One thing bad is a bit slow to reply and seem to be quite pack like those ang pai… But never regret waiting for a while to book this MILF… Comfirm song song to jurong… Promise her to write this FR because i lost a bet to her because i shoot before she cum and she say i lousy… Will RTF when vitamin M is replenished and challenge this milf again..
Old 13-10-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatmydonuts View Post
http://beautycastle.org/apple-massage-hj-bbbj/

Honest FR from 2 week ago,

Sumpa in the name of my lanpa that the lady is same like the video, except the height abit short for my standard..Fcking Milf that really make me cannot tahan, especially the 2 headlight(C cup, close to Small D) at the front keep dangling and darm soft. One thing bad is a bit slow to reply and seem to be quite pack like those ang pai… But never regret waiting for a while to book this MILF… Comfirm song song to jurong… Promise her to write this FR because i lost a bet to her because i shoot before she cum and she say i lousy… Will RTF when vitamin M is replenished and challenge this milf again..
She is alone in shophouse? Room/space with proper shower facility?
Old 13-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3754

Shophouse, waited for her for 10-15 mins in the room before she came in. Massage 5 mins, stripped, sucked for 1 min then want to cap.

Photo quite different but she's not bad looking. Boobs are small B maybe?

Would not RTF her definitely. But there are other girls in the shophouse that looks more delicious than her
Old 13-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Dagman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketaa View Post
Hi All...long time lurker but finally decided to post FR for bros who don't want a bad experience.

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3702

Visited above FL as have seen her before and know she was quite good, but then when at the door at Potong Pasir condo(you know which one), turned out to be Ann https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3460 ...turns out she was probably using two phones to have both yoyo and her contacts. I thought "okay she was my second choice" so i just went ahead with Ann, which turned out to be a nightmare.

Don't want to shower together, cannot BBBJ (say gum bleeding), capped BJ for 30 seconds then lay down and ask me go in. Super turn off...i took a bit to cum as super no mood...but after deed i lay down to rest, and less than 3 mins later ask me go shower and chase me out. Overall probably one of the worst i've experienced.
I think my experience with her was worse, cos she looked nothing like the photo, but still acceptable body, just abit fleshy.
Non existant BJ, less than 20secs and lay down ask me to go in cos she was tired.
Cannot kiss nipples cos painful, cannot this, cannot that. I got my revenge by hammering her hard in flat doggie. Told her if she don't let me, i will take even longer to cum.
Chased me out after less than 1 min rest time.
Old 14-10-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Hope covid situation faster over, so that more stock can come in...

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马

Total girls bonked till May 24: 788 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 14-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108584 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Hope covid situation faster over, so that more stock can come in...
+138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatmydonuts View Post
Even at $110 she was not worth the money.
Old 15-10-2020, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3724

photo not even close

rush job . waste time !! no nie nie

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1