The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2010, 02:40 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilfray View Post
Hi sorry to ask stupid question, have read alot of the thread and info on the rate provide for ST and LT. Whole day till next day morning will charge around? About 3000 B or more?

Please advise me? thanks thanks

Have the courage to walk into any of the farms and start asking to get the first hand information, after that you are on the way to be a taiko there.....!

Normally the farm girls are for LT means the time you take them it could in the afternoon or morning even evening until the next morning is consider LT means Long Time!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BascMOEK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Hello to ALL

I'd the honor to join Holymann, Dan06, Froggy and many bros last year @ Danok.

I was away and busy since last year, am now posted back again.. haha

Will join bro Froggy and his bros soon to Danok or batam?? maybe to Saigon or Jarkata?? any bros going these places, pls let me know, cuz I'm assigned to these areas..

Thanks
Old 03-06-2010, 03:22 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by BascMOEK View Post
Hello to ALL

I'd the honor to join Holymann, Dan06, Froggy and many bros last year @ Danok.

I was away and busy since last year, am now posted back again.. haha

Will join bro Froggy and his bros soon to Danok or batam?? maybe to Saigon or Jarkata?? any bros going these places, pls let me know, cuz I'm assigned to these areas..

Thanks
You join the best A-team there.....no problem they too have venture out of Danok to Saigon, Jakarta, China and also Bangkok already.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

sexprovider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi every Bros.Just noted an interesting post by one of the choengster in Dannok and would like to post it here for everyone to have a thinker about it, here it goes:

NOTE:Hello Bankok

Hi everyone, i & my fren just back from dannok today. I would like to share with you guys that Hello Bangkok is not good at all, me and my two friends kena con by the hostesses, paid for the booking but didnt turn up at the end of the day! We couldnt reach them by mobile (you only can give them miss call while you in the club) They only know how to ask you take out all your money from wallet. Although you reject & didnt shake hand with them (except the girl you choose) but they will automatically sit up with you and the girl that you choose will force you to buy her & her's friendssss lady's drink, flower, chips etc etc & etc, again again & again, end up 3 of us spend about RM4000 in one nite & got nothing. It is not about the money but con case (Really Fade up). We have very bad impression about Dannok and will not go there anymore coz.

Please comment.
Thanks.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Another one bites the dust in Hello Bangkok !. RM4000 is a lot of money !.

You either go with your booked gf from the ktv, massage, etc OR be very thick skin when in Hello Bangkok. Any service personnel, models or coyotes, garland sellers come.....you tell them to FUCK OFF immediately.

The money is yours, in your wallet. Even if service personel came with tequilas, 5 x beers, food, garlands of flowers and ask you to pay.....YOU TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF...because liked i said , the money is yours and if you never order such things, tell the people to FUCK OFF. The girl that you choose force you to pay ?. Hei !. Its my money and i pay when i want to. No one force me to pay when i never order any things else. Then, you just drop your booking for the girl and tell her to get lost.

It worked just fine for me. Try it !. Be mean, stingly and no give any face to the Thais.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 22
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Another one bites the dust in Hello Bangkok !. RM4000 is a lot of money !.

You either go with your booked gf from the ktv, massage, etc OR be very thick skin when in Hello Bangkok. Any service personnel, models or coyotes, garland sellers come.....you tell them to FUCK OFF immediately.

The money is yours, in your wallet. Even if service personel came with tequilas, 5 x beers, food, garlands of flowers and ask you to pay.....YOU TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF...because liked i said , the money is yours and if you never order such things, tell the people to FUCK OFF. The girl that you choose force you to pay ?. Hei !. Its my money and i pay when i want to. No one force me to pay when i never order any things else. Then, you just drop your booking for the girl and tell her to get lost.

It worked just fine for me. Try it !. Be mean, stingly and no give any face to the Thais.
Aiyah.. to me, its classic case of KIASU..

Kana carrot liao then KPKB.

Lesson is, lose liao, dun complain. Learn and grow up.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 07-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mhappy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexprovider View Post
Hi every Bros.Just noted an interesting post by one of the choengster in Dannok and would like to post it here for everyone to have a thinker about it, here it goes:

NOTE:Hello Bankok

Hi everyone, i & my fren just back from dannok today. I would like to share with you guys that Hello Bangkok is not good at all, me and my two friends kena con by the hostesses, paid for the booking but didnt turn up at the end of the day! We couldnt reach them by mobile (you only can give them miss call while you in the club) They only know how to ask you take out all your money from wallet. Although you reject & didnt shake hand with them (except the girl you choose) but they will automatically sit up with you and the girl that you choose will force you to buy her & her's friendssss lady's drink, flower, chips etc etc & etc, again again & again, end up 3 of us spend about RM4000 in one nite & got nothing. It is not about the money but con case (Really Fade up). We have very bad impression about Dannok and will not go there anymore coz.

Please comment.
Thanks.
Mind to share the 3 gals name? I will try to avoid these 3 gals on my next month trip.
"(you only can give them miss call while you in the club)", The gals still working and how to pick up your calls?
They not return to HB to check with these 3 gals on the next day?
Old 07-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
waikiki2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from danok...now at home writing some bad days as i encountered at danok..it was not a great trip...BAD DAY

First at all would like to thanks my sifu"PLAYMAN" for sharing some okt and farms info to me but too bad i didnt try..Feel so REGRET now sifu...if next time u going,please bring me as well..ok boh sifu.

5/6/2010,started the engine at 9.30 and pick up my friend..took 3.5 hours reach danok...First park car at free duty complex and shopping.get all the necessary items then step into danok...went to PP hotel,but first shit thing happen,no room..tiu...bo bian big day mah agong birthday all the cheongster from peninsula malaysia and sing kakis come together..so go check with hollywood also full...sigh..suddenly approach by an okt said he could help us find hotel,so naik his motor and go to first world hotel...yeah,room not yet full,so check in one day with rm50...this okt said wan to bring gals for us mirror,actually we had decided to reject his offer with some gratitude money but he refused to take and insist to bring his gals for us to mirror..bo bian then we headed back to room,wa lau eh....the room is so shit to me but rm 50 what can u ask for....tiu...knock knock knock the okt brought 4 puyings for us to mirror but tak boleh...so okt said bring more to come,i quickly stop him and told him that our standard very high,scare later reject ur gals again...so quickly took rm10 from wallet and stuck in his hands..ask him to F..OFF.he he
around 3.00pm,we went to oscar try oil massage with rm50...I choose a chiag rai gal...She very talkative and funny...massage skill not bad..

Oscar Massage center
Name:Ah Pai
nationality:Chiang Rai
Massage skill: 7/10
GFE: 6/10 but very talkative and speak fluent chinese
massage damage:rm50 for two hours
Pingpong: rm 50

After finished the massage section,my friend asked me whether wan to barfine them and we decided to take them out with rm30 for two hours...we barfine them 4 hours with rm60...we headed back to hotel for shower and dinner...around 8.30pm we headed to hello bangkok with one henessy which i stolen from my dad's collection..he he..Charge per bottle rm 40 in hello bangkok..mixer with coke and mineral water...he he coke is more expensixe than beers..rm10 perbottle..tiu when bill came is rm 83..WTF..we enjoy every moment inside hello bangkok with the massage gals...around 12pm we finished the whole bottle of henessy and zhao....gals asked for tips,nanbei,brought them out for enjoy also need to tips them..kaninA..i was very drunk at that moment so just pay them and ask them to fuck off..
back to hotel sleep and end of the first day trip...

6/6/2010...
woke up at 1030 and took shower...after that went for breakfast and look for hotel..go checked with PP..yes got room..rm60 so pay money and went back first world hotel pack ours things...When step in PP hotel room.,whoooa so nice..Heaven and hell if compare with first world..feel so great...we met an okt Ah chuan at the looby PP...keep sell hard his gals and bring his gals for mirror but all rejected by me but my friend fond with a gal and booked her with rm260...the okt brought me bACK TO HIS FARM which located at grand satit hotel there...i took A puying with rm260 at there...

name:ah tar
nationality: chiang rai
GFe:7/10 speak fluent chines
look:6/10
body: a bit plum 6/10
F.Kiss: she doesnt like 4/10,boob around 32B
BJ: she doesnt like 4/10 tiu
FJ:like a dead fish,don like to change position...3/10 suck
anal: definitely no
Daty: don wan to try since her service so bad..

2,30pm gal arrived...wa lau when i saw her,feel so regret..she looks so shit..got pimples..ai,..sigh...when she step in,took a shower and changed her sleeping clothes..so i started the action..she keep avoid my kisses and touches..tiu...kiss cannot too much la,,,cannot fingering la...tiu...ask her to BJ also say no good la.Blah Blah Blah..wa lau eh..so just soap her and she started to moans...then fingering her,water mak mak oh...suddenly she complained hurt oh..tiu...ask her to bj me but she said need to cap on first..tiu..cap on and a light BJ for me..feel like being cheated with such service..bo bian..missionary her for first sex style,secondly she ridding,third style with doggy then side fuck..end with missionay style...after finished first round,she went for bath..said very dirty..tiu...if dirty then don fuck by me la..so upset.went to my friend room and complainde her service suck and my friend aslo had a bad sex service as me...what a bad day for us..

back to rrom,she asked me to buy K for her...so i just bought for them lo and hopefully can get better service after i get what they want...My gal said want to head back her office to look for her friends so me and my friends headed to Scorpion...wa lau eh,saw all the dino dances on the stage but bo bian ordered two heineken liao just sit there and enjoy lo...went there raba raba and kissing kissing with the gals there since got bad service from the gals we had booked.around 8.30pm we headed back to hotel to bring ours go paragon..

To be continued with bad memories...
Old 08-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mhappy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikiki2020 View Post
Oscar Massage center
Name:Ah Pai
nationality:Chiang Rai
Massage skill: 7/10
GFE: 6/10 but very talkative and speak fluent chinese
massage damage:rm50 for two hours
Pingpong: rm 50

To be continued with bad memories...
Wahlau, rm50 to massage Pingpong and you also pay! No wonder now danok is no longer a cheap cheong place as saying by many alor star's folks.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

sorry bro,small head control big head...i knew i had spoiled the market..so sorry
Old 08-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

2nd part of story

Went to paragon...wooah..sound tremble...ordered 12 heineken with rm130...then danced and shake head inside...suddenly my gals brought her friends came..two puyings...one looks great with cap on..he he..but i wasnt on the mood for dancing and shake head so just drink and look around any beauty puyings..he he...my friend gal also brought 2 friends came but all look so so,so never bother them..we drank untill 12 something then i feel dizzy and asked my gals to zhao.we went to have supper at wantan mee stall...finished then back to room...Second round action,...but also with bad memory...cannot bj la..asked me quickly finish la...tiu...no mood...straight head to sleep...

woke up around 10pm..had third round since my didi very keng keng at morning,...tried two position only caused she is a lazy whore....kanina...after finished third round ask her to shower and get off from my eye-sight,,,this is the worst chick that i booked in danok...tiu...Packed my things and head back to malaysia...feel so upset with this trip...first time feels like don wan to step in danok ever agains when driving back...hai sigh...

end of story...sorry i knew it is bored story...hopefully u guys don mind to put my frustrations into this thread,,,..
Old 09-06-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
LifeKanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go ROSE II [nearby pragon disco] take laos/myamar gal.......young + cheap + speak chinese

miss tht gal la.........damn expert in fxxking....cheer
Old 09-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

lonelyboy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeKanasai View Post
go ROSE II [nearby pragon disco] take laos/myamar gal.......young + cheap + speak chinese

miss tht gal la.........damn expert in fxxking....cheer
Rose II? Which girl u mean? Mind to tell her name?
Old 09-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikiki2020 View Post
Second round action,...but also with bad memory...cannot bj la..asked me quickly finish la...tiu......

woke up around 10pm..had third round.. she is a lazy whore.......after finished third round ask her to shower and get off from my eye-sight,,,this is the worst chick that i booked in danok......hopefully u guys don mind to put my frustrations into this thread,,,..
Not too bad for bonking a star fish !. You oredi bonked her 3 times, so why be frustrated about it ?. Some bros, have worse experience in Danok than yours.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Not too bad for bonking a star fish !. You oredi bonked her 3 times, so why be frustrated about it ?. Some bros, have worse experience in Danok than yours.
Ya, mine was worse than that , so it is a NO-NO to Danok

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1