The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 17-02-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
...cos most nono's back up link on his siggy temporary dwn. I PM-ed him y'day,he tells me it'd be up in a few days time. But can stil read frm sbf if lookin 4 info -

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=109...ostcount=25286

Tink cld be under maintenance.
Its already up online as of this post onward,but I will need to Reconstruct and Repair all the defected photos in the guides and summaries (I have backed up). Gonna take a couple of weeks (maybe months) for that ,then again,the info in it were still intact,hehehe....gonna be ultra-busy for me thru out the whole of Feb and March (maybe even April/May). I will also take this opportunity to update the info in it in whatever way/s I can too.

Note : I am still writing my 36th trip summary as I go along with all the repair work.

* please clear your browser cache if you have any trouble accessing and I apologize here to all for any inconvenience caused.

The Batam Food List
(Updated on Jan 2016)

Beginner's Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor

My Batam Trip Summary from 2014 to 2016
(up till Dec 2016)

弱者報仇,強者寬恕,智者忘懷

Batam Places to avoid :

Morena series of joints,Delta Spa & MM

My latest 35th Batam Trip Summary
(on Dec 2016)

May all have a good time in Batam.

Cheers!! And double cheers!!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 17-02-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Bro
Bunga buka leh...
Of cos open la now. That time it was close temporary due to polis came over. It's Friday, how to make business if close now, some more ah peks and uncles all coming mah.

Got a few blondes that are eye catchy, theres also 1 blonde that is short and fat (baby elephant). I'm sure you won't miss her when u were there. Lol.

Happy cheonging bros.
Old 17-02-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
You mean like this one?

Photo has been edited
blindfold me i oso knw which 1 is tis....lol. Super lao jiao liao.

She got a bf bao her liao la...& i tink tis year shld be 24.

Quote:
Batam Trip Summary
2014 to 2016

( Click to show/hide )
I have been reading my 2014,2015 and 2016 trip summaries and now re-sorting them up for easier referencing. This is suppose to be up on the 1st day of CNY 2017,but well,i think this forum suffers some Ddos attack,so I push it a backward a little till today,hehehe...

For 2014 and 2015 summaries -

All My Batam Trip Summaries for year 2014 and 2015

Time truly flies and 2016 is gone in a blink of an eye and it is now 2017. Another time of the year where I start to re-pack my 2016 summaries and put them all inside one single post for better later referencing. And I am also reading back what I have done over my year 2016 in Batam. If you guys have been with me,be it joining me ,linking up with me or simply just reading up my summaries, you are in one way or another growing with me, in Batam.

Believe it or not,in my summaries,there are good and bad times but when I read back,i begin to realize that I mainly remembers the good and the bad remains little in my thoughts. For the good,i will just wish to made it better and for the bad ones,i will try my best to learn from it,and not to repeat.

The year 2016 Summaries were all collected in here with some short reviews and thoughts :

1. My Batam trip summary for Jan 2016

The key to prepare for CNY 2016 on Feb. Everything needs to be prepared in advance,from booking of hotel room to ferry tickets from Horizon Ferry. My 1st time to Botak Cun eating the well-known best noodles i have ate in Batam. Not an easy place to reach and i need to be brought there by bro Micmac.

It is also the 1st time i get to bonk an Indo Chinese,hehehe...or should i say it is my 1st bonk with a pure breed Indo Chinese from Kalimatan (hp and perfume shop indo Chinese no count,hehehe...becos it is not everyone could get type of situation).

I go Batam preparing for their ,busiest ,crowdest and most expensive time of the year.

2. My Batam trip summary for Feb 2016

Its CNY 2016. My 2nd CNY trip to Batam. The crowd that are in Batam like the last year,was the biggest i have ever seen (yes, more pack than X'mas & new year day). I took a night ferry there,my friend pick me up from the harbour.

i learned something from a movie which I watched there :

There are many variation of this lesson.

a) Keep an open mind

b) Do not look at things from appearance, as some time it wont turn out the way I expect it to be.

c) 换个立场 想 - stand in another person viewpoint to look at a situation

d) As an individual, looking at things with my heart or with my eyes. Both ways of looking at things by a single person can be quite different..

CNY 2016 was not as pack as 2015,hehehe...quite a surprise for me. Maybe becos I learned my lessons during 2015? Hehehe...each CNY in Batam just got better and better over the years.

3. My Batam trip summary for Mar 2016

New Massage places open for business near to Goodway hotel. And learned that the food from restaurant Hai Ou was pretty good (not forgetting affordable in local term too).

4. My Batam trip summary for April 2016

I kind of planned this April trip during March and have put many things into test. Very rarely,i stayed in 2 different hotels in one single trip,hehehe...I have also put a girl into test too. I also have Kaha pricing for Da Vienna hotel and Biz Hotel in it too.

5. My Batam trip summary for May 2016

This is the May trip,where i knew about the Formosa free membership for the 1st time. Previously one will need to fork out 400k rupiah to be a member and get a 450k rupiah in return. Tulip was still Tulip until they turned Kupu the following time i visit it. And its also the beginning part of Formosa hotel's renovation of their appearance.

Reference :

http://www.realreviews.com/forum/sho...=11953&page=21

6. My Batam trip summary for June 2016

Its the Ramadan month,there are things to watch out for during Ramadan,Batam almost come to a stand still,girls were gradually becoming lesser starting from the beginning of Ramadan to the end of it. Some girls fast,some girls dont. So there is different timing to see different batch girls and via the backdoor of each booking joint. Fasting girls were more likely to return back to joint at the wee hour of the morning,booking an start as late as 7pm or as early as 1pm. This was surprisingly quite a good trip

Its the month most would skip Batam,or Indonesia.

7. My Batam trip summary for July 2016

My July trip,not exactly a good trip but then it still works out. Visited one of Batam most expensive food court at Windsor (they called it Windsor Food Court). Everything in this trip for me just didnt go smoothly. Hmm...glad to have made the best out of a bad situation.

8. My Batam trip summary for August 2016

July's trip wasnt good,but Aug one was almost fantastic,hehehe...and i have my best girl for 2016 this month. Too bad some of the photo went dead on this summary. I will try to fix them when i have the time,the one before this month too.

I have one of my MOST craziest sex in this month too,hehehe...

9. My Batam trip summary for September 2016

September month was the month the Zika thingy broke out,and that taking ferry requite some health declaration. Quite a surprise that this is also another good trip with the same girl i had the previous time. Aug summary was somehow linked to this one.

Again,quite a few photo went dead. Gonna try to fix the problem.

This is also the summary where i took quite a long time to write becos of the booking joints walkthrough.

10. My Batam trip summary for October 2016

The 1st time i visited Link KTV,a new KTV booking joint and its a sister joint of Happy 8. Over the last few months,new booking joint start stepping in,KupuKupu,Link,Sri Kandy...all were sister shops of Bunga and Happy 8. Both me and my friend paid 800k and 900k rupiah respectively for SYT level type of girls which could easily be price above 1.3 million rupiah in places like Bunga,Happy 8,Kupukupu,Link and Sri Kandy.

11. My Batam trip summary for November 2016

November,my 34th Batam trip is mainly to prepare myself for CNY 2017 as well as sourcing for my girls who would keep me company then. They were both priced between 700k and 850k rupiah respectively. They were my 2nd and 3rd choice. But the likelihood of cost increase was calculated into their booking price during CNY 2017.

12. My Batam trip summary for December 2016

My last summary for 2016. This has got to be my 2nd worse trip of the year,hehehe...well,its still quite alright on average,just that in this trip,i have put more time and effort for CNY 2017 preparation than ever. And i am all good to enjoy...my CNY 2017 in Batam.

2017,its a new year and a new beginning. Hoping to leave behind more foot prints in Batam in this coming year 2017 and double hopefully with more good memories too. And when 2018 arrives,i can look back and have a good laugh at myself or maybe frown on it,hehehe...

Lastly, the Utama Area walkthrough after amendment.

http://tryimg.com/8/2017/01/06/lmpnt.jpg

Happy 3rd Year
Batam Travelling Anniversary

(...to myself)
Test & double tested on tis...

i hide it hor,so i din't quote yr whole post...
Old 17-02-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Can't find 18 hours booking girls who can speak human language for $100-$130.
non-human girls cost more la...lol

usd1588

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashprice View Post
I tailgated this part of u guy's dialogue & thk you both for the shared information. I believe i'd knw where i can head to on my nxt stop in btm soon.

I do read at least the last 10 pages of this thread to get my answers.
u read well,bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
I think this thread slowly gonna have more depending people/lazy spoon feeders. No point fellow bros stating their summaries, fr and useful information here and yet we have bros asking questions and when you got all the answers, most don't contribute nothing on this thread.
wich tread in tis sub forum dn't hv mani spoon feeders?

i notice tis tread has the least.

i simply refer em 2 nono sig or page 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Ya hor!
I go JB only 2x87 cents =$1.74
and my batemferry cost $31.9 (rp300k@9400)
Why har? I must hv too much $.
Not enuff $ can tell me,my btm supir hv a lot,especially durin qing ming & 7th mth...lol.

*kidding*

Try a more comfortable way

we cannot take bus/walk 2 btm la...mus fairly compare ma & w/o traffic oso need 1hr base on website statement, hv traffic lagi long time.

Which morning sin-jb causeway got no traffic de?

Nw we compare a 30min-45min ferry to ferry ride -

second compare

Old 17-02-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chivasregal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hie any bros in batam now wanna meet up for some drinks or hunting together..?
Old 17-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Of cos open la now. That time it was close temporary due to polis came over. It's Friday, how to make business if close now, some more ah peks and uncles all coming mah.

Got a few blondes that are eye catchy, theres also 1 blonde that is short and fat (baby elephant). I'm sure you won't miss her when u were there. Lol.

Happy cheonging bros.
My bad lo.. I thought your close is new very type of close.

That Blondie baby hippo? Ask me a few time, I no thanks. My heart not good, can't take too oily.
Old 17-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chivasregal69 View Post
Hie any bros in batam now wanna meet up for some drinks or hunting together..?
So how, you managed to get any girl?
Old 18-02-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
non-human girls cost more la...lol

usd1588
Mybad. I meant human language as in languages that we can understand. Maybe Chinese or Malay. And not having to struggle with Vietnamese, or Thai.
Old 18-02-2017, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Which morning sin-jb causeway got no traffic de?
Usually I go JB during weekday at around 10-11 am.
And out before 5pm.
No jam for both vehicles traffic on causeway and human traffic at immigration.

Don't say no traffic jam on sea hor..
Last 2 months I encountered 3 delays (2 rtn & 1 go) due to movement of cruise ship.

Most JB cheongsters worry about their OC inspection...
Batam chop on passport will arouse suspicion.
Whereas a JB chop wouldn't... and its easier to justify by
giving excuses like pump patrol, shoping, haircut...
Old 18-02-2017, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros in batam pls updateRp rate
TQIA
Old 18-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Batam chop on passport will arouse suspicion.
100% agree with this statement. That's why you see married men having trouble going to Batam often. While single bros have no issues going batam once a week, once every 2 weeks or once a month.
Old 18-02-2017, 09:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108884 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Nono & bro Naka,u all both 2 yrs ago got kena 4D frm btm TPK?

zhun zhun straight starter no. come out abt 7 mths later lei...

Wow, that was years ago. I did not continue to buy, else now i should be there for a few nights of bonk.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Wow, that was years ago. I did not continue to buy, else now i should be there for a few nights of bonk.
how cum dun give me lubang...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Journey to the West 2 - The Demons Strike Back

Finally,the Monkey King movie arrived to Batam 皇天不负有心人啊. Something I have been looking forward to watch. You may ask,i can always watch them in Sillypore,why the wait? All I can say that the feel of watching it in Sillypore and in Batam were totally different, hehehe...I have already watch it online tho,but still I am going to watch it again....in Batam and oh,this movie is screening all over batam as i speak (since yesterday).

Journey to the West 2 :
The Demons Strike Back
西遊伏妖篇

The Storyline :

After killing Miss Duan in the last story, Monkey King is now tamed by Tang Sanzang and has become one of his disciples. Tang continues his journey to the West with Monkey King, Sandy and Pigsy. They encounter and flight with many demons during their treacherous journey. These demon battles enable them to grow and learn how to become a better person.

The Trailer :

Part of the movie clip for you to watch
(Battle Scene)

This is an all new story (even tho its part 2 as stated),whereby the focus will be more on the 'teacher' of the four travelling to the west rather than on the Monkey King himself. Its a comedy,a relative stupid movie to begin with. There's a part one of this movie,so for the benefit of those who hasn't watch it,below is the movie itself.

Full movie in Cantonese with English subtitles
(Part 1)

Like I say earlier,its a stupid movie (more of a comedy done with some pretty stupid stunts). But as like the other Monkey King movies,there are often lessons in real life to pick up along the way. You are either gonna love it or hate it,hehehe...most who watch it told me they didnt understand it.

Enjoy the movie when you are in Batam but please try not to buy the food and drinks from the theater (hint : can cost a bomb). Eating and drinking while watching the movie were inconsiderate action,hehehe...

Movie theme song

Next movie i am looking forward to in Batam...and most likely on March 2017.Make a guess which movie with the hint below...

Click on the spoiler below to see if you guess correctly.

( Click to show/hide )

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 18-02-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bargaining is part of Indonesia's business culture, no service provider is going to blame you when you do that. If you dont bargain at all, the only one who lose out will most likely be yourself.
I agree with yr statement,even their humble Prez Joko Widodo also bargain & worse,faced rejection for trying to bargain down for a 100k rp disc.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=1...1#post15640031
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1