The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 23-02-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
sorasan is one of the Best!sorasan is one of the Best!sorasan is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SG Dolly : Nalin

https://i.ibb.co/K0qr2wZ/Nalinf.jpg

OKT: 10/10 responsive and clear! Thanks for your patience !

Looks: 8.5/10 She is pretty and claims she is shy .... hehehe

Body: 8/10 not very fat considering her assets. Just nice

Boobs: 10/10 ... Boobs lover FALL in ! Nice to hold, BF is godly

BBBJ: Ever walk into the amazon forest, got captured by the female tribal warriors , held down and had your bro licked and deep throat without hands ? 11 / 10

FR : O wow ! Excellent 9 / 10 . Hardworking , pumping with the boobs bounce mode switched on .... her moan ... AV style

Her service is excellent, simple english but can communicate .

one word : Awesome.
Old 23-02-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Audi from Erotism

Recommended by another Samster so quickly book her to see whats so special about her.

Looks: Like a decent looking plain Jane. May not take 2nd look if u walk pass her.
Body: Petite frame of approximately 155 height. Does have tummy though
Boobs: Natural big C. Does have sag. Still very nice to grab. Relatively big areola
French: Like long lost GF. Non stop for like 10mins. Very sensual.
BBBJ: Not her forte. But does pay attention to the balls. As usual teased her with AR and she got high and wet while we were in 69 position
FJ: Started with CG grinding hard. This is where her X-factor came out. Her ecstatic expression. Like she is high on sex and enjoying every moment of it. This sight was morale booster and ended 1st shot sweating in like 10mins. Went to shower and she started to tease by licking on my nipples. Mood came and she continue by starting round 2 in CG again. Changed several positions but didn't managed to squeeze our 2nd shot this time. So went shower and rested on the bed again.
RTF: Maybe
GFE: Knows how to please. Non stop tongue fighting during frenching
Tipped her and left a happy man
Old 23-02-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleboy123 View Post
Can only say there are tons of fake FRs around. Got cheated by the filters and FRs, wasted cab fares to and fro...
Eventually it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy and the stables will die out.
Most chiongsters will either not book or be unable to book because they previously rejected African mama tits...
Old 23-02-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5131 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can only say there are tons of fake FRs around. Got cheated by the filters and FRs, wasted cab fares to and fro...
You can always check the person previously FRs to determine he is clone a not.

Bait and switch stable got 2 or 3 in Dome 1. Quite easy to identify. U see their pictures and pricing you know. $100 for 90 mins and the photos like some Thai models. Too good to be true bro
Old 23-02-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 7
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post

Bait and switch stable got 2 or 3 in Dome 1. Quite easy to identify. U see their pictures and pricing you know. $100 for 90 mins and the photos like some Thai models. Too good to be true bro

Yeap bro, very obvious. As spoken before, if too good to be true then better dun try
Old 23-02-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
oscdan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF FR for Mon from bro Pink Lady. Ratings still the same as per my previous review but GFE 11/10 this time round. Thoroughly enjoyed this session with her once again. Thanks bro for bringing in this gem!
Old 23-02-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
marbleboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Wasn’t the usual suspect bait and switch stable. At 140/2, I thought that the quality should be somewhat acceptable, but filters are highly deceiving... hard to be discerning if there are so many FRs singing praises
Old 23-02-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
iwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantoknow View Post
Today has RTF for Mon

Honestly was planned to see her yesterday however due to my job nature which is unpredictable and adhoc, ended up unable to see her yesterday.

Today's Mon make-up slightly heavier which may due to lacking of quality rest and nutritious meals. However her service still top notch or no horse running.

Once again cheongster bros who's valued for high GFE and admirer of proportioned ⏳ body must try and you will unforgettable.

Lastly big thanks to Bro Pink for making this booking possible and memorable!
2nd RTF for Mon.

The purpose of this FR is to share with cheongsters IMHO how good was Mon performance which made me visited thrice and such experience can only be tasted if bro willing to give this gem a try.

GFE was the highlights of whole entire visit and the feeling of lost or memorable when I left the place is just unbearable.
Once again, big big thanks to Bro PL for making my booking possible as Mon booking is easily fully booked during morning hours.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorasan View Post
SG Dolly : Nalin

https://i.ibb.co/K0qr2wZ/Nalinf.jpg

OKT: 10/10 responsive and clear! Thanks for your patience !

Looks: 8.5/10 She is pretty and claims she is shy .... hehehe

Body: 8/10 not very fat considering her assets. Just nice

Boobs: 10/10 ... Boobs lover FALL in ! Nice to hold, BF is godly

BBBJ: Ever walk into the amazon forest, got captured by the female tribal warriors , held down and had your bro licked and deep throat without hands ? 11 / 10

FR : O wow ! Excellent 9 / 10 . Hardworking , pumping with the boobs bounce mode switched on .... her moan ... AV style

Her service is excellent, simple english but can communicate .

one word : Awesome.

OKT respond good? Msg afew time no reply dont know it dumb. Msg reply also non
Phone drop in water.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ho888sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Agreed on the recommended.
changed my mind on TRL, okt ignore ppl sia.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 7
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
She a 💎 , she had say wanna boxing u ? 😂 xD
Agreed that Selene is a 💎. But what does "wanna boxing u" mean?
Old 23-02-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
laserbonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Got tummy a not? Thinking to try her but her photos all block tummy. Cannot tell leh.
Same doubts you bro. But my guess is got tummy if not pictures won't try to hide
Old 23-02-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of

FR for Belle From SilkStockings

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=763884

Before I start FR on Belle
I would like to compliment Bro Silk effort to make sure the location is clean
He actually instructed the lady to add in dettol liquid to washing the area and towel.
You can smell the mild medical when you enter.
At this period I think he is trying his best to make sure we bonkers Bonk peace...

Looks: Typical GDN, she resemble a bit like Taiwanese cute model
Body: Slender curvy with nice ass
Boobs: Natural B with lovely nips to lick and suck
Pussy: painting and 69 allowed and juicy too
French: little shy type of French language
Bbbj: Improves when I gave her a few pointer
FJ: Changed a few positions but I think she have a great asset to Bonk her in doggie
GFE: Great positive working attitude

RTF: not saying she no good but realised many ladies with lower price around
Old 23-02-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserbonks View Post
Same doubts you bro. But my guess is got tummy if not pictures won't try to hide
Sometimes from the angle of the pictures taken it will tell you about the FL.
Old 23-02-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5131 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wasn’t the usual suspect bait and switch stable. At 140/2, I thought that the quality should be somewhat acceptable, but filters are highly deceiving... hard to be discerning if there are so many FRs singing praises

Well.. Is a business. You cannot blame them. If I'm in this trade I probably do the same

Firstly most of them never actually meet the girls before. The most is video call. So sometimes they themselves also don't know the girl got tummy or not until customers feedback. Some stable don't reject the girls even is ugly or old. Photoshop will do the magic.

If no business then add in things like can squirt ect or write fake FRs. Machiam F&B find bloggers to write about their food. Same right? Lol!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1