The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmsbf View Post
We primarily feed him formula, supplemented with breast milk.

I became the primary guy in doing housework, to cook and I also help to look after the baby whenever I can. But my wife is perpetually du lan whenever my kid cries (not that I'm not fed up either. Just that I tolerate with it).

So everything looks wrong to my wife and emotions take over whenever my kid is unhappy.
Local singapore woman generally have it very good here. Husband work a job and still help with some household duties. Best life for a woman in south east asia region.

In neighbouring vietnam, a lady I knows told me: if the husband got a job and contribute his salary to the household is already considered very good already. At a minimum, don't drink, don't beat the wife, good already Their standard very low.
Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: No sex after the birth of first kid

Quote:

I became the primary guy in doing housework, to cook and I also help to look after the baby whenever I can. But my wife is perpetually du lan whenever my kid cries (not that I'm not fed up either. Just that I tolerate with it).

So everything looks wrong to my wife and emotions take over whenever my kid is unhappy.
Your wife throws a bit of tantrum and you start to do all the work. HAHAHA.
Looks like someone is on the verge of an unhappy marriage. HAHAHA.
First, you complain about no sex.
Second, you complain about doing all the chores.
Third, you shall complain about getting cuckold. HAHAHA.
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are many factors as other bro’s have said. It’s quite common and the suggestions are all worthwhile. I found that just touching (simple hug, kiss on cheek in morning etc) is very reassuring to wives. Later on they like the human touch and my wife started to get the drive back just before her monthly cycle. She would sometimes back up into me while we’re sleeping or about to which would be her signal that she’s ready. Good luck !
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ttmsbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Your wife throws a bit of tantrum and you start to do all the work. HAHAHA.
Looks like someone is on the verge of an unhappy marriage. HAHAHA.
First, you complain about no sex.
Second, you complain about doing all the chores.
Third, you shall complain about getting cuckold. HAHAHA.
First, I'm not complaining that I'm doing all the housework. Noting that my wife is busy with the kid, the least I can do will be the housework.

Second, why mention someone getting cuckolded when there was no mention of the wife being close to other guys or any signs of derailment? You find joy in other's misery? You can sleep better when others are feeling down?
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aph22 View Post
There are many factors as other bro’s have said. It’s quite common and the suggestions are all worthwhile. I found that just touching (simple hug, kiss on cheek in morning etc) is very reassuring to wives. Later on they like the human touch and my wife started to get the drive back just before her monthly cycle. She would sometimes back up into me while we’re sleeping or about to which would be her signal that she’s ready. Good luck !
Great to see that there's suggestions of sorts from some of the Bros here.

I've been actively trying to compliment my wife and to initiate some hugs and kisses every now and then. I really hope that we can find back that feeling where we mutually enjoy such intimacy like how things were like before the birth of our kid.
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Local singapore woman generally have it very good here. Husband work a job and still help with some household duties. Best life for a woman in south east asia region.

In neighbouring vietnam, a lady I knows told me: if the husband got a job and contribute his salary to the household is already considered very good already. At a minimum, don't drink, don't beat the wife, good already Their standard very low.
Difference is that many Singaporean women are educated and have a career of their own. If the household doesn't employ a maid, both couples need to contribute towards home making.

While mine earns less than me, some earn more than their husband. And I believe things like income dictates who wears the pants in the relationship and has more say in it.
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a splendid one to beholdkryptoz is a splendid one to beholdkryptoz is a splendid one to beholdkryptoz is a splendid one to beholdkryptoz is a splendid one to beholdkryptoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

it will take a couple of years to get things back to pre-kids. keep helping out at home, look after the kid, bring the wife out for dates when you have help to look after the kid. try to keep her mind off the kid.
if you have a second child, it will get worse. when the kids gets more independent, when she will have more time to herself, that's when she transitions out of mum mode and back into woman mode. that's when her libido may come back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1