The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chongqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my girl

I'm sure many bros like the photos, perhaps many are away during this festive season celebrating xmas and new year.

As for the points and power, they are mainly for your forum reputation. Check out http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=60407.

Any more nice pics of your gal??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldwood View Post
Whats point and power are for?

Like not much ppl like the photos
Old 26-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!

My gf had always thought that her nipples are too big and she preferred this smaller ones. Despite me telling her tt i like it big. Tt is y i suggested posting it here to see what ppl thought of it. Hope to hear more.. Be real, dun say nice things.
Old 26-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
steventan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a nice tits ... The nipple is a little bit bigger that I expected.... Bt anyway , it's a great combination !!!
Old 26-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!Coldwood is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes. Local
Quote:
Originally Posted by steventan85 View Post
What a nice tits ... The nipple is a little bit bigger that I expected.... Bt anyway , it's a great combination !!!
It is abit bigger than fiftty cent coin.. She does nt like it
Old 26-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chongqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think that her nipples are definitely very nice. The big areolas are quite sexy too. How old is she anyway?

Let her know that she already has very good figure so there is nothing to feel bad about.

Quote:
My gf had always thought that her nipples are too big and she preferred this smaller ones. Despite me telling her tt i like it big. Tt is y i suggested posting it here to see what ppl thought of it. Hope to hear more.. Be real, dun say nice things.
Old 26-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i felt that the nipples are too big for the boobs she is having! if reduce 50% will be perfect ! this is my 2cents any way thanks for your contribution !
Old 26-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
long9john deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tell your GF that they are gorgeous! I have found for the most part that women who have larger aureolas also tend to have a more sensitive nipple.

That is perfect for me because I really enjoy licking and sucking on them on my way to a nice paint job.
Old 26-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future

IMHO Your GF Have Perfectly Fine Tits!!!

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Old 26-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent once again.
Old 26-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
Flyjacket is one of the Best!Flyjacket is one of the Best!Flyjacket is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit88 View Post
IMHO Your GF Have Perfectly Fine Tits!!!
I TOTALLY SECOND THAT!! ( o Y o ) !!!!

I can only imagine the nipples when she's horny and turned on!!!
Old 26-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 15
John_Howard is one of the Best!John_Howard is one of the Best!John_Howard is one of the Best!John_Howard is one of the Best!

wow bro, damn jealous of u leh
nice gf u have!!
Old 26-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3770 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Coldwood,

Nice GF you have there, may i request that your pix larger?
Old 26-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
smallkid72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro,

tell your girlfriend that her breast is damn sexy.. especially her large areola is really really damn feminine and sexy.. next time ask her to wear those kind of bras that is so translucent it can reveals her areolas ok?

btw how old is she? what is her breast size? do keep up the nice pictures but please ask her to wear something sexy for us ok? we will give her honest comments over here.
Old 26-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyjacket View Post
I TOTALLY SECOND THAT!! ( o Y o ) !!!!

I can only imagine the nipples when she's horny and turned on!!!

nice...... upz.....
Old 27-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 21
IcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud ofIcyGuy81 has much to be proud of

Bro I like her breasts. Because her breasts are big, so it's nice overall.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1