The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2003, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Drew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can anyone provide more info on Rita:

is her boobs big for her frame, and are they shapely and real?

how about her face huh?
Old 27-01-2003, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
giggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygiggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rita = Eurasian

Quote:
Originally posted by kingkong
Hey, all Brothers who like Eurasian girls !
I was recommended this new girl RITA.
WOW, her shape is Oo La La !
C Cup and with 38 inch chest I guess!
Tall and tanned, with blonde long hair and sexy eyes, She looks great with a ring at her nose and was wearing a very seducing dress with sexy straps covering her bare back She did a very good BM.
I can feel her big soft BOOBS moving slowly all over my body.
Very siok.

After the session, when I was walking out, I almost bumped into a group of 4 potential girls who came for interview. All very pretty and young. I checked with the recept and was told that they are from DICKSON which is not operating
hi Kingkong,
In other thread, you also did mentioned about COCO a taiwanese
with huge tits also.
So between Coco & Rita, which 1 is sexier, younger, prettier, & most importantly the bigger & firmer tits size.
Old 28-01-2003, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Drew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi there ,

May i know where this taiwanese COCO with the big boobs is from, as in which HC ?

thanks
Old 28-01-2003, 01:11 AM
kingkong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up CoCo Vs. Rita

I heard CoCo was from world Spa at orchard.
Rita is younger but CoCo is more chio & bigger boods, to each his own taste.
Old 28-01-2003, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CoCo Vs. Rita

Quote:
Originally posted by kingkong
I heard CoCo was from world Spa at orchard.
Rita is younger but CoCo is more chio & bigger boods, to each his own taste.
World Spa ?? What was her number in World Spa?
Old 28-01-2003, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all
Re: Re: Rita = Eurasian

Quote:
Originally posted by giggs310010
hi Kingkong,
In other thread, you also did mentioned about COCO a taiwanese
with huge tits also.
So between Coco & Rita, which 1 is sexier, younger, prettier, & most importantly the bigger & firmer tits size.
Bro giggs,

When is your Chris coming back hah??? Is she going to dissapear again???
Thanks.
Old 28-01-2003, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro MelonEater, I called Daijiko recently and was told that Chris has been missing for a long time liao, no news on when she is coming back.
Old 28-01-2003, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arrowpoison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How much does Rita charge ?
Old 28-01-2003, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My New Found JG expert ---- JESS

Went on 24/1/03 to look for Jess after seeing recommendation from brudders here for her JG skills. I've tries Linda of Merlin. I tot Linda was good until I've tried Jess..... She's a mid-30 lau chio with a Carina Lau look. Her JG skills is much better as compared to Linda(Merlin).

I've read b4 here that a good JG lady can make your dick soft 1st by massaging certain veins... I dun believed cos where can tahan dick dun stand when kena massage.... until I've tried Jess. She took here time in massaging the bolls.... then the areas around your groin... then your dick. When she massage the dick... GOD!!!! the rod felt like solid steel... dick head purple colour liao... I've never have such a hard on like this for very long liao.... not even FJ with the cutest chicks.... There must be something that she has done to make the blood flow soooo.... well around there.

Plssss..... I'm no promoter for Jess hor.... Just want to share my experience of a GOOD JuaGen session.... That's all

Old 28-01-2003, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
novetan is Cool - loads of Potential
I'm a big boobie fan. Following the news here about a new kid on the block (Rita), I ordered her this afternoon and now back to my office in Beach Road to do this FR.

I called to book her at 1.30 pm but the recep said she's not avialable until 3.00 pm. So i booked her at 3.15pm. Call the hc again at 2.40pm to confirm and the recept said its confirmed, just come. Parked my car at B2 and upon entering the hc, gave me a good impression about its superbed deco and nice facilities. Went for steam bath first and the tea lady gave me locker 28. After 10 mins, the lady called for my locker no. and I went to room 15 with low bed. There are also high bed but just prefered to be led this time around. Took another shower inside the room and about 3 mins, Rita appeared. The shower head was built absurdly high and I have to arch my back during shower to prevent my ca-ro-pope hair getting wet. Can't see her clearly as I have taken my glassess off. She asked me tea or coffee and I told her I want warm mineral water. After another 2 mins, she came in holding a 3/4 filled water in a long glass, dressed in a flamboyant blue tight sexy dress with high slit at one side to exposed her tigh.

Now I have my glassess on and alamak, she was from Dickson by the name of Permela, an Industani. She has a barbed wire tatoo on her upper left arm similarly etched by Permela Anderson. As I called her a few times before in Dickson, I was a bit disappointed as I taught I can play with a new melon. But never mind, went on to do my business.

She asked me to drink the water first, so I drank. After that she asked me what i want as I already started groping her 38D neh neh already (she told me the size). I told her I want you to play and torture my dick. I went about slowly stripping her exposing her deep cleverage bit by bit for me to enjoy while facing the mirror. I also went on to do a one-litre water bottle test (for those who read my post before will know what I mean). Wow, no problem at all. Fully loaded bottled remained stayed in position under her enormous breast even when she's walking around the room. Sould have brought Watson 1.8L for the ultimate test. Maybe next time I'll do it.

Both of us sat down on the low dunlopilo mattress and she's started to put oil on my already trobbing red headed dick. I told her I like you to twist and pull it longer and shaking it once in a while. She dutifully obliged. Using one hand with index finger and thumb forming a circle, she pull back the base of my penis and thus appears to be longer, and with the other hand, she twisted and turned it left to right and right to left, and at times pull it trying to make it longer. She was doing it upon my command. Left, right, up, down, jerk stop, pull, Ha ha, so much fun. Military style. You know, such feeling is always better than f**king. After doing it for a while, I asked her to pull my cock and walked around the room., whilst me following behind. What a sensation feeling. Then both of us look into the mirror, one hand poking my ass, the other hand jerking me while she is licking me, and with me playing her breast. Then I proceed to sit on the chair with my leg wide open and i ask her to play with my dick again. I told her to play it whichever way she likes.

She squat in front of me, using both hand twisting and turning my prick, with occassional and playfully opening her mouth as if she wanted to swallow my cum. I told her that when I gave the signal that I'm about to come, you got to slap my prick. Oh I cumming soon, I'm cummin soon, she slapped, jerk, twist and slap again, making me on cloud 99. This continue on off on off for next 5 mins. When she slapped my prick, I also slapped her breast and she got the kick of it.

By this time, we have another 10 mins left and i told her i wanted to fuck you. She obliged and she dressed up and went out to get her barang barang. However, she left her G-string panties in the room, so I reached out and wear it and looked myself at the mirror. Wow, tabuleh tahan, my cock is bursting and bo pian, quicking took off the panties and musterbate and shoot it out. While doing it, she came in and saw I jerk off half way while the other hand holding her panties. She giggled and I told her show was over.

I went for my second shower. She placed a new tower on the top of the glass door. We chatted lightly while I'm in the process of tying my Clark shoe lace. I gave her $50.

The incident happened inside the closed door is not the first time I'm doing but maybe new or unbelivable to many bros. Its no point to flame me.
Old 28-01-2003, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by novetan
I'm a big boobie fan. Following the news here about a new kid on the block (Rita), I ordered her this afternoon and now back to my office in Beach Road to do this FR.

I called to book her at 1.30 pm but the recep said she's not avialable until 3.00 pm. So i booked her at 3.15pm. Call the hc again at 2.40pm to confirm and the recept said its confirmed, just come. Parked my car at B2 and upon entering the hc, gave me a good impression about its superbed deco and nice facilities. Went for steam bath first and the tea lady gave me locker 28. After 10 mins, the lady called for my locker no. and I went to room 15 with low bed. There are also high bed but just prefered to be led this time around. Took another shower inside the room and about 3 mins, Rita appeared. The shower head was built absurdly high and I have to arch my back during shower to prevent my ca-ro-pope hair getting wet. Can't see her clearly as I have taken my glassess off. She asked me tea or coffee and I told her I want warm mineral water. After another 2 mins, she came in holding a 3/4 filled water in a long glass, dressed in a flamboyant blue tight sexy dress with high slit at one side to exposed her tigh.

Now I have my glassess on and alamak, she was from Dickson by the name of Permela, an Industani. She has a barbed wire tatoo on her upper left arm similarly etched by Permela Anderson. As I called her a few times before in Dickson, I was a bit disappointed as I taught I can play with a new melon. But never mind, went on to do my business.

She asked me to drink the water first, so I drank. After that she asked me what i want as I already started groping her 38D neh neh already (she told me the size). I told her I want you to play and torture my dick. I went about slowly stripping her exposing her deep cleverage bit by bit for me to enjoy while facing the mirror. I also went on to do a one-litre water bottle test (for those who read my post before will know what I mean). Wow, no problem at all. Fully loaded bottled remained stayed in position under her enormous breast even when she's walking around the room. Sould have brought Watson 1.8L for the ultimate test. Maybe next time I'll do it.

Both of us sat down on the low dunlopilo mattress and she's started to put oil on my already trobbing red headed dick. I told her I like you to twist and pull it longer and shaking it once in a while. She dutifully obliged. Using one hand with index finger and thumb forming a circle, she pull back the base of my penis and thus appears to be longer, and with the other hand, she twisted and turned it left to right and right to left, and at times pull it trying to make it longer. She was doing it upon my command. Left, right, up, down, jerk stop, pull, Ha ha, so much fun. Military style. You know, such feeling is always better than f**king. After doing it for a while, I asked her to pull my cock and walked around the room., whilst me following behind. What a sensation feeling. Then both of us look into the mirror, one hand poking my ass, the other hand jerking me while she is licking me, and with me playing her breast. Then I proceed to sit on the chair with my leg wide open and i ask her to play with my dick again. I told her to play it whichever way she likes.

She squat in front of me, using both hand twisting and turning my prick, with occassional and playfully opening her mouth as if she wanted to swallow my cum. I told her that when I gave the signal that I'm about to come, you got to slap my prick. Oh I cumming soon, I'm cummin soon, she slapped, jerk, twist and slap again, making me on cloud 99. This continue on off on off for next 5 mins. When she slapped my prick, I also slapped her breast and she got the kick of it.

By this time, we have another 10 mins left and i told her i wanted to fuck you. She obliged and she dressed up and went out to get her barang barang. However, she left her G-string panties in the room, so I reached out and wear it and looked myself at the mirror. Wow, tabuleh tahan, my cock is bursting and bo pian, quicking took off the panties and musterbate and shoot it out. While doing it, she came in and saw I jerk off half way while the other hand holding her panties. She giggled and I told her show was over.

I went for my second shower. She placed a new tower on the top of the glass door. We chatted lightly while I'm in the process of tying my Clark shoe lace. I gave her $50.

The incident happened inside the closed door is not the first time I'm doing but maybe new or unbelivable to many bros. Its no point to flame me.
Let me see if I got this right.... YOU wore her G-String and jerk yourself off ???
Old 28-01-2003, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 22
NOKIA6100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by arrowpoison
How much does Rita charge ?
is rita formerly celestial???
heard there is 1 new gal call Stella
Old 28-01-2003, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 22
NOKIA6100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by seeknewss
Heard 2 China gals starting end Jan. Another brudder
said saw them having interviews in Casanova and they
are beautiful. We'll see.....
unitl now the 2 china still hvt'come yet,maybe licence not approv by our garment. time r bad,
Old 29-01-2003, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by NOKIA6100
unitl now the 2 china still hvt'come yet,maybe licence not approv by our garment. time r bad,
Heard that they be only starting after CNY.
Yesterday tried KIM, early 30s, plain looking, 1.55m tall,
slightly plum, long hair but oil massage is damn good and
serious. Second time call her and she really open up
and did a fantastic HJ. She is best of both world of real oil
massage and special.
Old 29-01-2003, 10:02 AM
ladyassassinato

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
RITA & JESS

After reading fr on Rita and Jess, decided to go for a try. My friend took Rita and I took Jess. Fr as below:

RITA

LOOK : She is not an Eurasian as what some brother said,
she is an Indian - big fat one - at least 180 pounds.
BOOB : Big - but with such a big frame.......... sian liao.
MASSAGE : Average.

The rest all never try cos my friend RAN out of the room after the massage. Disappointment for him cos he thought he can get an "Ang Moh".

JESS

LOOK : About late 30, quite tall, not impressive.
BOOB : About A+ to B - soft - squeeze liao also no feeling.
MASSAGE : Good. One of the best I ever had in HC.
JUA GEN : Average, nothing to shout about. Prefer to find Seow
Qin at Dai Chi cos she is free and Jess charge me $70

Overall I dun see this HC can make it. Although the rooms are nice and cosy but there are no "young gals" at all. Walk around can only see aunties - youngest is about 30+. Hope the management could pump in some new "yound blood" or else..................hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1