The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Siddortho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex after jogging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Gym usually has cameras around.
Last time (2014 and earlier) probably do not have
Old 29-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2334 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitOfEve View Post
I believe most of us have friends where, if you relate an experience or adventure to them, they would claim to have done it before and have done it better. After hanging around this forum for awhile, you will notice the specific idiosyncracies of certain forummers.

Perhaps my idea of a treadmill is outdated but having sex on one of these equipment when it is operating seems beyond the realm of possibility.
Totally agree with what you said.

Well unless its walking pace.

But it will not be called jogging in the first place.

Kan talk cock, sex on threadmill lol.
Old 29-09-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

I feel that exercising with a partner can increase the attraction and sex drive between us. I love it when my partner wear those Long tights for exercising n she doesn’t wear any underwear underneath so you can always spot her cameltoe. During the CB period, we were both WFH n every evening we will go for a run around the neighbourhood just to get out of the house. N there were so many occasions when we get home we will be frenching in the lift n I’ll be stroking her pussy on the outside of her tights. N bcoz it’s a private lift we will reach our house n I’ll pull down her tights halfway n I will doggy her in the living room in full view of the block in front of us. As she’s on the pill I will always CIP.

There were a couple of occasions when it’s raining and we will follow a HIIT or Tabata session on YouTube. N after the session we will both be sweaty n breathless but somehow we will get so aroused and end up banging on the exercise mats in the living room.
Old 29-09-2020, 03:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108584 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Totally agree with what you said.

Well unless its walking pace.

But it will not be called jogging in the first place.

Kan talk cock, sex on threadmill lol.
Shiok!!! upped you too

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-09-2020, 03:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108584 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Concur with u on that. Read tis post too late. lol. Women in lycra leotards are too alluring.
Agreed, up u +138 too

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
uncommonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
I feel that exercising with a partner can increase the attraction and sex drive between us. I love it when my partner wear those Long tights for exercising n she doesn’t wear any underwear underneath so you can always spot her cameltoe. During the CB period, we were both WFH n every evening we will go for a run around the neighbourhood just to get out of the house. N there were so many occasions when we get home we will be frenching in the lift n I’ll be stroking her pussy on the outside of her tights. N bcoz it’s a private lift we will reach our house n I’ll pull down her tights halfway n I will doggy her in the living room in full view of the block in front of us. As she’s on the pill I will always CIP.

There were a couple of occasions when it’s raining and we will follow a HIIT or Tabata session on YouTube. N after the session we will both be sweaty n breathless but somehow we will get so aroused and end up banging on the exercise mats in the living room.
Agreed, love to see girls showing cameltoe in tight outfit. Great share bro
Old 29-09-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2334 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Concur with u on that. Read tis post too late. lol. Women in lycra leotards are too alluring.
Thanks for resurrecting 2014 thread. Covid must be damn sian
Old 30-09-2020, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Thanks for resurrecting 2014 thread. Covid must be damn sian
It is really boring everybody!
Old 01-10-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

did once with my ex (my gf then)

met her after her yoga session (i jus ended my jog session)

fast hand fast leg drive to nearby mcp

kisses and hugs led to a memorable fk session

miss her 34b boobies
Old 23-11-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

i did it once maybe 12 yrs back
was with a neighbour in australia
french girl and we were close ish
went for a run and had a shower in our rooms
after she usually came up to my place to hang
so she was lying on my bed and she was wearing a black dress
i was doing some work and then she was speaking about something
i just walked up to her , pulled up her dress to see neon green under
knowing she was on the pill i just went raw and told her im cumming outside
and went back to work.
Advert Space Available