The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!
Re: Bros' If my Chong Qing Gal Kanna Deported back..Is She Able to Come Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
What made you say that bro? I can't find anything in his previous posts suggesting that she is any better than all the other WLs. You think she is a good girl simply because she said she was willing to sign a pre-nuptial agreement? That could also be let go long line to catch big fish. You'll never know.
Yes, he should know his situation better than any of us.

You don't feel a pre-nuptial agreement is good enough to convince you that the girl is not out for a guy's money?
Old 25-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bros' If my Chong Qing Gal Kanna Deported back..Is She Able to Come Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
You don't feel a pre-nuptial agreement is good enough to convince you that the girl is not out for a guy's money?
I feel that signing a pre-nuptial agreement signals to the girl that the guy does not trust her at all. The girl will know that money is an issue. If she is smart, she will still sign the pre-nuptial agreement and marry the guy. A divorce may take place say 5 to 7 years down the road. By this time, if the girl has a plan in place, she would have obtained the pink IC, completed at least a diploma or some other courses fully sponsored by her husband, and in the meantime, siphoned enough money from the husband to last her quite a while. That is on the assumption that the husband is an average income earner without any major assets. Therefore even if they are divorced, there is not much she can obtain from him anyway. Signing the pre-nuptial agreement gives at best cold comfort.

Now if the husband is a high net worth individual, the girl's most logical strategy would be similar to the above except that she should plan on sticking with him and not divorce him. What the hack, can live a tai tai lifestyle and yet open her legs to only 1 man. If the husband treats her badly, neglect her or something like that, she can always steal eat outside the same way the man can steal eat outside. The pre-nuptial contemplates events after a divorce. If they remain married in name only, the pre-nuptial is not worth the price of the paper it is written on.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1