The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Phuket songkran 2006 FR and help guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher
.....great FR of phuket town discotheque.will chiong phuket town on my next trip.This time round i must really find these discotheques........

I am thinking about fantasia now....80-100 girls.wow it is totally flooded with girls.What the inside like?KTV?live music?fish tank?How much was the damage for that night? ..........

hell ya bro sassina2 AGGG in pattaya are heavenly.girls are so sweet and nice.there is so much AGG to visit too.i used to go 5 AGG in a night.crazy like shit.during the last few days i cant take it and fell asleep in an AGG.got woken by an AGGG hahah.damn malu.

i love one AGG in soi cowboy bangkok call bacara if i didnt forget the name.girls located upstair are freaking wild and pretty.
Those 3 places (Timber, Jammin and Kortomor) are music pubs not discos and are not located in Hotels except Blue Marina which is a disco in the Merlin Hotel. Frankly, they are more fun than discos and many WLs and non WLs go there to have fun in small groups etc.

Fantasia, the girls trickle in from 6.30pm onwards and most likely you will not get to see them all at same time as customers come and leave with some during evening. If a group tour of taiwanese or koreans or chinese visit, the stock will deplete fast!

Fantasia pricing is standard - 2800 for the behind bar-counter girls (allnight) and 3000 for the coyotes (dancers - who appear after 10pm) (allnight)

One new interesting place I discovered which is great ground for "seducing girls" is the down-market Thai-styled Cafe in the Manohora Hotel at Khao Rang road off Thepkarasatiri Road.

Here it is more downmarket than the huge new Pink Lady Cafe on Phuket Road (where there are numerous young "singers").

At the Manohra Cafe, the girls will sit with you and drink off your bottle of whisky with your mixers (minimal costs) and if you like her, send flowers (from 100 - 500 bahts ) to make an impression too. For 1500 of flowers, they can be barfined to leave with you (WITH NO PROMISE OF SEX). With these cafe "singers" , its the gentle art of "seduction" and getting them to drink and party with you. When she likes you and the drinks get them fairly high, you get RESULTS!

At the Pink Lady Cafe, its a colder atmosphere and in comparison, I find the Manohra Cafe warmer in response. Some rudimentary Thai and expressive enthusiasm will get you a long way!

By the way, in all these town outlets (with the exception of Fantasia and Pink Chamois), you can bring in your duty free whisky and just pay for mixers and ice and save a bomb on drinks and still get happily high ! This is a major difference of partying in town as compared with the beer bar & gogo outlets.

When all places are closed, In Phuket, the action shifts to Fever Corner and St James with more girls congregating at Fever Corner till the early hours! These are restaurants with music DJ and sanuk if you are still hunting at that hour!

In Soi Cowboy, Bangkok I agree with you that Baccara has one of the hotest ladies there and the set up is great for fun. Only problem is that because of the influx of Koreans and Japs, etc, the ladies are always talking about 2k for ST and for LT more and leaving at 6am in the morning etc!

Used to like "Spice Girls" more than Bacara but one BAD INCIDENT with the head waitress made me BAN THE PLACE for me. Had some lady drink (unfinished) and my new bottle of beer at the bar and told her to make sure it was not taken away while I went outside to make a call.

All were cleared when I returned and the waitress and bar staff all said it was all finished before I left. They even dragged the dancer down to say she came and finished her drink in the middle of her dance gig which was bullshit. When I insisted, they just ignored me and went and did their own things! I almost threw my fist at them but decided to bite my tongue! NO MORE SPICE GIRLS FOR ME UNTIL I SPEAK TO THE OWNER IF I SEE HIM AND GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND.

For Pattaya, the hotest gogos for "asian eyes" are Super Girl and Super Baby on Soi Diamond where the looks are great! However, as with Bacara, too many Koreans and Japs stuffing money in the girls bikinis and paying 2k for ST with the same results.

The best thing now with these is not to even suggest LT.

Stay with ST and see if you can motivate them to stay LT after they are in your room and you have done them once and made them feel good too.

That way, you don't get aggravated in trying to negotiated LT and end up with nothing! After all, once you have dipped in the gravy, you are less stressed that you need her to stay!

Have fun in Phuket.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for your updated FR of phuket town bro sassina2.I really miss out on the happening of phuket town.great help for fellow bro regarding bring of our own duty-free JW around.hahah bringing a bottle of JW around.like crazy angmo drinking through those metal tins.

The idea of BF using flowers at manohra.This is something which i have never heard of but 1500 worth of flowers!!!thats a hell lot flower IMO.lol and no promise of sex...thats endurance and patience man.

Sorry to hear you have bad experience with spice girls.i cant remember if i ever been inside before.Good thing you didnt blow cause not really worth it as its only like maybe max 300 worth of drinks.why ruin your day because of 12 bucks.

thats my mentality when i am in thailand.never get into trouble because of money.dont charge me 10000 can liao.lol

Looks like price has increase since i have been to bangkok.2000 for ST now.I remebered bonking one of the AGGG at baccara for 2000LT and 600 BF.she was really wild as i pick her up at the second level.she left at around 7 plus 8 but service and sex was great.

I love girls from rainbow at NANA plaza.there should be rainbow 1 and rainbow 2 if i am not wrong.the area was pack with girls on the pole with no space for them to dance.dumbfounded man.

been to too much when i was in bangkok.always chionging AGG and MP.
Now i want to climb up one more story and sian girls from cafe, pubs and disco.hahah.sanuk.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher
The idea of BF using flowers at manohra.This is something which i have never heard of but 1500 worth of flowers!!!thats a hell lot flower IMO.lol and no promise of sex...thats endurance and patience man. ........

................Sorry to hear you have bad experience with spice girls.i cant remember if i ever been inside before.Good thing you didnt blow cause not really worth it as its only like maybe max 300 worth of drinks.why ruin your day because of 12 bucks...........

..............Looks like price has increase since i have been to bangkok.2000 for ST now.I remebered bonking one of the AGGG at baccara for 2000LT and 600 BF.she was really wild as i pick her up at the second level.she left at around 7 plus 8 but service and sex was great..........

.........I love girls from rainbow at NANA plaza.there should be rainbow 1 and rainbow 2 if i am not wrong.the area was pack with girls on the pole with no space for them to dance.dumbfounded man.........
The Thai cafes always used the flower method and then, the girls are always on "maybe status".

Like I say, given the right amount of drinks and bullshit, you can get them into bed just like the "behind the counter" girls in Pink Chamois.

On Spice Girls, I have had great experiences there too but this time, I was just damm pissed off with their attitude after they fucked up!

The Bacarra and Spice Girls of Soi Cowboy which have the attractive "asian eyes" type of girls and the Nana Places have all been jacking up the prices since the Koreans and Japanese started to frequent these places.

You can still pull some at LT 2k. Last trip, I pulled a door girl from one of the Nana joints for 1k ST etc.

Rainbow has R1, R2, R3 and R4 making them the biggest operator in Nana from what I can see. They do have some lookers too.

To get better results from the barfines, there is a basic "interview process" that we cheongsters can use e.g.

Questions to ask,

1) Do you want to go with me and have make sure we have a good time?

2) How old are you and how long you been working here?

3) Are you married or have you been married before?

4) Do you have kids?

5) Do you smoke (karaoke), meaning do you give BJs? Tell them you like BJs.

6) etc etc

The idea is to establish if she is what you want for some of these key criterias besides looks.

Otherwise, you might get no BJs and perhaps a starfish. Even worse, a lose pussy on a starfish!

There are no guarantees for sure cos they can lie through their teeth when answering you but, it gives you a better chance that you will get what you paid for.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BobParis is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Bro Natto,

I just back from Phuket yesterday. Will leave for Bkk on 11th and am based there for now.

Ozone closed a while ago man!

Was planning to be in KL this week but have decided to remain in Singapore.

For others here,

Was in Phuket from 4th to 8th morning and did not even visit Patong so from this, you can guess where the action is for Phuket!

By the way for those going to Fantasia, they have about 80 to 100 girls most nights starting about 7pm and some of the girls come about 8pm onwards. Fantasia's collection is kind of older girls and lower grade in looks but great in service. This trip, I actually pulled a crazy fun 31 yr old who rocked my boat and is a great party companion if you want to party hard and fuck through the mattress! I usually do not like anyone over 23 so I would say she was exceptional! (name withheld for my own reasons).

(as an aside)
Lately, I have begun to like the go-gos of Nana (BKK) and Pattaya because the owners have begun to recruit girls suitable for "Asian eyes".

Blue Marina Disco Pub is in the Merlin Hotel in Town.

To help people looking for these places, heres a few pointers:

1) Timber Rock (fun live band pub with disco but no dance floor) is along Yaowaraj Road not far from the small Siri Hotel. (Longlam Siri in Thai).

2) Jammin (fun hip hop and punky live music pub) is along Bangkok Road (Thanon Bangkok) neaer the junction of Chaofa & Patipat Road.

3) Kortomor (live thai pup music pub) is along Ana Charoen Road near No Name Restaurant along the same road. Its also near the Eagle Pub which is located at that circuswhere the Phuket Shopping Plaza is located.

(for above, best timings are after 8.30pm peaking at midnight esp thursdays to sats with mondays as off nights)

There are free Phuket maps (with town map therein) all over Phuket's hotels so get one and use that for your navigation.

Now if you cannot find them, then it is really time to re-volunteer for more SAF training in topo.

Any self-respecting motorcycle taxi should be able to get you there to all these places are they should not be doing that job.

One new discovery for me is the An Mor Don (phonetic sounds used here) seafood restaurant in Chalong area. Its located inside the Phuket Zoo Road which is also the location of the Par Lai Seafood Restaurant. The Parlai used to be great but since they upgraded, its gone expensive and downgraded food quality! None of us go there anyomre.

The An Mor Don restaurant is at the lighted signboard turn off just before you reach Par Lai Restaurant on the Zoo Road off the Chalong Road. After you turn off before arriving at the Par Lai (at the lighted signboard inside the Zoo Road), you keep on driving deep inside till past the last lighted restaurant signboard. You will arrive at a hut where people are cooking busily. This is the An Mor Don restaurant.

Prices are very affordable and the dishes are all small sized.

Recommended dishes are: Deep friend fish (grouper, sea bass) with garlic, tom yam seafood, "stuffed with otah fried fish" , grilled sotong.
They do have an English language menu. I would warn that the eating area is very basic with really simple huts - really kampong so do not be put off as the food and cooking is great!

Cheers and have fun in Phuket!

S.
Hey man, tnks for the tip, i am in phuket now!! just arrived this morning. Will start the action tonite!! Tell u guys how it is tml... So excited, haha, now i am shopping along patong beach.. I will go to the places u said tml,, tnks mayn......\\

cheers
Old 11-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Phuket songkran 2006 FR and help guide

bros,
I am still in phuket. Yesterday i went to rock hard AGG, no good lookers at all.. Went to yesterday and both the day b4 yest, not a single soul there. Maybe low season? or maybe we go too early? we went there at 1020pm. I find dragon AGG quite good leh, bro fisher, now the quality there is much niceer, i bonked one sweet looking young gal the day b4 yesterday, 2500 for overnite and 600 bar fine. Yesterday i went to dragon AGG ago, but did not choose any gal, went to Tai Pan instead, got one dark , but good looking , sporty gal. 1500 for overnite, nice....

tonite going to phuket town. Will give a detailed FR when i get back singapore, I am checking out the merlin hotel one, hope it worked well

cheers, any bros got any place to recommend for my last nite tml??

cheers
Old 12-05-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobParis
bros,
I am still in phuket. Yesterday i went to rock hard AGG, no good lookers at all.. Went to yesterday and both the day b4 yest, not a single soul there. Maybe low season? or maybe we go too early? we went there at 1020pm. I find dragon AGG quite good leh, bro fisher, now the quality there is much niceer, i bonked one sweet looking young gal the day b4 yesterday, 2500 for overnite and 600 bar fine. Yesterday i went to dragon AGG ago, but did not choose any gal, went to Tai Pan instead, got one dark , but good looking , sporty gal. 1500 for overnite, nice....

tonite going to phuket town. Will give a detailed FR when i get back singapore, I am checking out the merlin hotel one, hope it worked well

cheers, any bros got any place to recommend for my last nite tml??

cheers
Good for you bro bob.maybe you went a bit too late and girls have been tapao back already.ya dragon AGG damn nice right the setting and the amount of girls are just nice to pick up.

wow you manage to find someone from taipan.i didnt manage to find any when i was at taipan.girls a bit too old when i was there so i gave it a miss.

go check out all the joints that bro sassina2 recommend bro bob.make the last one the best one.hahah.

one more thing bro bob.can review a bit of your hotel as it is so cheap.
Old 12-05-2006, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Yoz Bro bobparis, will be waiting for your last nite FR here.....hahaha

Sigh, miss pkt oredi.....planning a long one in early Oct, tinking of going Krabi also....haha......any joiners?

Cheers Dudes...
Old 12-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Samster

I will visit Phuket again on 18 - 21st May for some golfing and 19th hole activity.

Anyone wants to meet up please let me know.

Will stay at Metropole Hotel, Phuket Town. I have good rates so if you want me to help book, I can do too. PM me.

S.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Samster

Bros,
Wau lau, just find out from the hotel tody is Buddha day in thailand, no alcohol and no bars and AGG or whatsoever is open. Hope they will open at 12 am, i am leaving tml morning early. Last nite, i had a really great time after much hard work. Went to phuket town, we found a good private taxi driver in patong, charge us 600 for go phuket town and back. He is very nice, bring us to show quite a few places in phuket town ,in the end i gave him 740 for his good service. I went to Blue Marina disco at merlin hotel, live band there starts at 1030pm and good music but the atmosphere there is hard to pick up gals, i found kortomo, but cannot go in, cuz we never bring out passports. Also, must not wear slippers, shorts, or singlets there. But i took a look, its a posh bar, dunno how to pick up gals. For fantasia and pink lady, both are singapore KTV style, i asked in fantasia, rooms are for 300 an hour and a bottle cost around 120 sing dollars , but manager said can give discount if open a room. The gals i did not really take a look, cuz this trip not for chonging ktv gals. So we went back to bangala road and went to dragon.

My last nite gal i found on the streets, for details , i will post it tml or the day after , when i m in singapore !! so tired, fucking total of 6 times for the last 3 nites. Tonite maybe call my last nite gal again, she s very sweet. hehe...

cheers.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Samster

by the way, my frd brings in a bottle of whisky into Dragon AGG the day before yesterday!!! But yesteday they stopped him for his bottle of barcardi breezer, so i dunno, maybe depends on the time, we go very early the day b4 yesterday and at 2am yesterday..

cheers
Old 13-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Samster

As far as I know, AGG places do not encourage you to bring your own bottles. And even if they allow you, they will charge you!

In Patong area, I only know that Safari Club (near and after the Simon Cabaret locality on way to Le Meridien) allows own bottles.
Old 13-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bros,
Went to phuket town, we found a good private taxi driver in patong, charge us 600 for go phuket town and back. He is very nice, bring us to show quite a few places in phuket town ,in the end i gave him 740 for his good service.

I went to Blue Marina disco at merlin hotel, live band there starts at 1030pm and good music but the atmosphere there is hard to pick up gals, i found kortomo, but cannot go in, cuz we never bring out passports.

Also, must not wear slippers, shorts, or singlets there. But i took a look, its a posh bar, dunno how to pick up gals.

For fantasia and pink lady, both are singapore KTV style, i asked in fantasia, rooms are for 300 an hour and a bottle cost around 120 sing dollars , but manager said can give discount if open a room.

cheers.
Well, the best transport in Phuket is self- drive which is the way to go once you can navigate. Taxis are alright but you are limited to where they want to bring you and commissions are always built in. David Car Rent located just outside the airport is a great self drive company. New Toyota Vios and Honda Jazz at 1000 bahts a day.

Blue Marina is less interesting than Kortomor, Timber and Jammin to me. To pick up girls (provided they are in their own small groups or alone) just show your glass of drink and say "Chom Kiau" and smile and if they respond, go up and talk!

Passport to enter Kortormor? Wow, never heard of it. You guys must be dam young looking? I have never ever been asked. Only if some very young looking girls come with me, then they have to show their IDs! Its not posh - just casual and happy! OF course some of the local girls dress to kill in their sexy outfits!

Pity you missed Timber and Jammin too. It would have been great if you had experienced these places and able to make a comparion with Blue Marina which I am not too crazy about!

I am not sure you went to Pink Chamois (at the Metropole hotel basement) but rather to Pink Club? Which is a shophouse kind of place with 3 levels? This used to belong to Pink Chamois group too but lately has undergone management changes. Pink Club is more targetted for tourists while Pink Chamois is targetted more to local business people and some tourists.

Anyway, glad that you had a good time and used your little brother 6 times!
Old 13-05-2006, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bros,
Wau lau, just find out from the hotel tody is Buddha day in thailand, no alcohol and no bars and AGG or whatsoever is open. Hope they will open at 12 am, i am leaving tml morning early. Last nite, i had a really great time after much hard work. Went to phuket town, we found a good private taxi driver in patong, charge us 600 for go phuket town and back. He is very nice, bring us to show quite a few places in phuket town ,in the end i gave him 740 for his good service. I went to Blue Marina disco at merlin hotel, live band there starts at 1030pm and good music but the atmosphere there is hard to pick up gals, i found kortomo, but cannot go in, cuz we never bring out passports. Also, must not wear slippers, shorts, or singlets there. But i took a look, its a posh bar, dunno how to pick up gals. For fantasia and pink lady, both are singapore KTV style, i asked in fantasia, rooms are for 300 an hour and a bottle cost around 120 sing dollars , but manager said can give discount if open a room. The gals i did not really take a look, cuz this trip not for chonging ktv gals. So we went back to bangala road and went to dragon.

My last nite gal i found on the streets, for details , i will post it tml or the day after , when i m in singapore !! so tired, fucking total of 6 times for the last 3 nites. Tonite maybe call my last nite gal again, she s very sweet. hehe...

cheers.
i guess they celebrate vesak day aka buddha day over there too.LOL.sad to there is no action for the whole day and no alcohol and girls.thats nightmare.

Great guide regarding the discos in phuket town.now we will know the some of the disco need passport and also attire to get in.bro bob you been to timber and jammin?

Looks like you are hook to dragon AGG bro bob.i kind of like that particular AGG too.heheh.look forward to your FR bro.
Old 14-05-2006, 12:04 AM
Samster

I never really enjoyed phuket town, guess cuz my research is not enough?? well, my frd even complained to me abt making the trip down there , he says all the actions are in bangla rd. hehe...
Old 14-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Phuket songkran 2006 FR and help guide

Patong 2006 FR from may 9th to may 13th

9th May
We booked tiger airways, so reach there at 9am phuket time!! The hotel sent a taxi to take us from airport to the hotel for only 550 baht. The name of the hotel is called summer breeze. u guys can check out the website at
www.summerbreezehotel.com or call at (6676-340464), very good hotel, friendly staff and even got security at nite to take gals' IC, i think it maybe a standard thing to do in patong. The rate is 780 and 980 for standard and dulexe rooms respectively for low season like now. I think its more worth to book a standard room. There is another hotel called orchid residence right beside it, for only 580, 68-, and 780 for diff rms. After eating at the restaurant in the hotel, we go back to our rm and sleep. then we go do an 2hr massage for 500 baht. At 830 we went back hotel , change, and then eat..... At around 10om we started taking a look at bangla rd. Went to see all the AGG, all cannot make it, we did not go rock hard on tt day, but we went suzy wong where they got ass-smacking where u can use a soft rubber material "belt" to whack the gals , and the gals will whack u ,haha, fun , but its not pain. But few stunners there. In the end, we feel sianz, and went to see dragon, We love it at once!!! We saw a few gals we like, suddenly two gals came over and +++ to us, we looked at their ugly faces and kept quiet till they left haha... Then another two gals came over, one of them is young and sweet, so i started +++ing to her and treated her drinks, she then went back to dance. And came back to me to let me touch touch, shake shake, kiss kiss , haha, i bought her a drink only, never gave her any tips or watsoever. Then i started asking her if she wanted to go out wif me, she said okie, then my frd is in the midst of asking his gal, then tt gal cannot really understand eng well, so i started to +++ in thai a bit, haha, i knew abit thai, she said 3000 over nite, i said nope, 2500? she asked my gal and my gals said okie in thai, then here we go !!! 600 for bar fine of course... Back to hotel , nothing great, tight pussy, but no steroro for me , haha so i came , and ended up Banging her for 2 times then slept. Next mor, she woke me up twice and wanted to touch my dick, then i just too tired, and felt asleep again, haha ... Then at the third time, i saw the time, almost 11 am already, then i woke myself up and bang her another time, then i paid her. and sent her downstairs to take IC. I was about to go up to hotel rm and sleep, then she grabbed me and hold my hand towards outstide, i was thinking, shit!! she gonna ask me buy things for her?? haha, in the end, its just tt she wanted me to walk her to the main rd, and waved for a motorbike, and then went back to dragon. I headed back to dragon to zzzzzzz for action on the 2nd nite, hehe

Well, overall experience not too bad, maybe i was too tired from partying in singapore b4 going, hehe, so so for me only , besides she is not gd at sex.

end of first nite...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1