The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: me-ann / horny aggressive pinay beast just arrived w/pix

woohoo contacts please! time for me to do some pinoys.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 17
spitbreak is one of the Best!spitbreak is one of the Best!spitbreak is one of the Best!

just passing by...
Old 06-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 23
Man_male is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMan_male is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMan_male is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitbreak View Post
just passing by...
Tks to bro spitbreak & axlrose for the contact.

Actually met up with her just a few days after her arrival.

Here's a short FR.

She comes across as those kinda shy, decent type. Not exactly the horny aggressive gal that I thought she would be. Maybe this is our first time together so she never show me her full 'power'.

Anyway, the FJ was still enjoyable in a sensual sense. Stats as follows:

Looks: 6.8/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Averaged sized. Soft to the touch)
Body: 6/10 (slight chubby ... but NOT fat)
bbbj: 6.8/10 (decent and spent a while on it)
Frenching: a little
Painting: allowed
fj: 7/10 (slightly tight)
attitude: 6.8/10 (she was a little quiet and comes across as a little shy)
RTF: maybe ...
Old 07-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
busybody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks ts for the contact, was actually wanted to book toni this morning but no reply from her.

dig out old pm contact and found ann's number, just try my luck and she reply free to meet.

all I can say is rid is one sexy lady xin has a high sex drive, non stop action through the 2hr.

interval also raba your bro n kissing.

2 thumbs up for her
Old 07-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
hardonguy is Cool - loads of Potential

spitbreak, i'm sure you get the chance to try all your PINOYS when you fly them in, you are the Quality Manager ? The gals got Credit/Otung of $1500with you so after they clear that they earn ? wah, all the Pinoys here you fly them in, you agent for Pinoys! Be truthful to other bros lah, don't cheat us by using clone nicks & then after a period of time when the chics exit & return you use a different name for them! FLplayer is also you, rite ? Please Mr. Filipino, don't try to cheat us Singaporeans!
FR - Gorgeous SYT Filipina
FR - Pinoy Friend Of Mine
Old 07-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Thunderstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitbreak View Post
for big ass lovers just pm me for contact of this wild pinay

Hi bro spitbreak, please try to bring in better quality girls lah, higher grade pls.

some of your current girls still not up to my liking.

we all horny bros are keen to bonk bitchy pinoy, looking forward to your next batch of girls

Cheers !!!
Old 14-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
holyshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro spitbreak for sharing the contact.
Had a session with Me-Ann last sunday. Here's my brief fr

Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: B cup
Bod: 6.5/10 (Flesh type esp the ass, hehe)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (Simply love the part when she looks at u when she is blowing me)
catbath: 7/10
Fj: 7/10
Damages: $100 + $20 hotel room. (Room sucks, much prefer 81)
RTF: Maybe
Old 14-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
hardonguy is Cool - loads of Potential

wah OKT spitbreak, u fly in more gals ar. can try ?
FR - Gorgeous SYT Filipina
FR - Pinoy Friend Of Mine
Old 14-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coldfussion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first time getting a Filipina here in SG cause i usually go for Chinese and thai girls. But i must say that I'm NOT disappointed in getting this girl actually we already had several encounter but my FR will be based from our first encounter.

I already SMS her the day before but i think she needs to do some erands on lucky plaza first thats why she asked ne to go there(I was on Plaza Sing at that time). So I’ve went there and meet up with her. After we meet up I asked her to stroll with me to go to plaza sing cause its already near the MRT station. While walking along the sideways we talked for me to be more acquainted and be more comfortable with her. Then we boarded the MRT heading to their place...Shing Hotel. When we reach the place i booked 2hrs and that cost $20. Then we proceeded to the room.

When we enter the room we already start kissing. We were french kissing and i started to explore her body using my hands. She’s still have her clothes so i remove her dress and she removed mine. Now are clothes are already flying everywhere. Then i started kissing her neck all the way to her ears and im already hearing her moan. Then i proceeded to kiss her breast and with my other free hand trying to explore her down under. She was already wet when i touched her pussy. So i continue on what im doing and went to the her other breast and keep on playing with her pussy and the moan keep getting louder and louder and her love juice is already flowing on her pussy. So i went down on her pussy and tasted her love juice. And it tasted good. I inserted a finger and keep licking her pussy. When she couldn’t take it anymore she asked me to stop and its her turn to return the favor.

So i lay down and she started french kissing me again and then she proceeded to my nips and then i thought that he will proceed with my already erected manhood but she didn’t as if she’s teasing me and i kinda like it. Then she went to my asshole and give it a rimming then she sucked my two balls like theres no tomorrow. After sucking my balls then she proceeded licking and sucking my fully erected manhood. I was enjoying watching her going up and down my shaft. After couple of minutes of intense and mind blowing blow job. I asked her to ride my cock and inserted in her already wet pussy. Then she started riding me like a cowgirl. Then i went up and started kissing and sucking her nipples and her moans are getting louder and louder, and its like music to my ears. Then in asked her to do a reverse cowgirl so i can have a view of her well rounded butt. After that we proceeded with dog style. While doing her from behind i tried to reach for her breast and mashed it and play with her nipples. Then we proceeded with missionary and when can no longer hold it i thrust her harder and harder till i came. And i was exhausted after the first round of action and i don't know if i still can do round two.

So we rested and have a small chit chat while my hands are trying to caress her smooth silk body. She really knows how to make a guy comfortable. Then after 30min i can already feel that im ready for my second serving.

There is a big mirror on our room so i positioned her facing the mirror and spread her legs so i can have a view of her pussy. Then my hands started playing with her breast and nipples again while my other free hand tried to reach for her pussy. Then i played with her pussy and i can hear her moaning again.
I can also see her love juice cumming out of her pussy. Then she stoped me and started to tease me again. Giving the a rim job then sucking my balls again. Then i just asked her to give me a head till i cum in her mouth and she obliged. When im about to cum she is sucking it more harder and harder. When i can no longer control it i came in her mouth and she clean the cum allover my shaft.
And i was totally drain after that and i can barely stand.

I have a couple of more encounter with her but that's another story. So if your going to book her i suggest to buy a red bull cause she will literally drain you till your dry.
My over all experience with her is good that's why i booked her multiple times.
Two thumbs up! And great GFE

Damage is $100 for 2hours + $20 for the hotel
Old 14-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

This is my first time getting a Filipina here in SG cause i usually go for chinese and thai girls. But i must say that I'm NOT disappointed in getting this girl actually we already had several encounter but my FR will be based from our first encounter.

I already SMS her the day before but i think she needs to do some erands on lucky plaza first that's why she asked ne to go there(I was on Plaza Sing at that time). So I’ve went there and meet up with her. After we meet up I asked her to stroll with me to go to plaza sing cause its already near the MRT station. While walking along the sideways we talked for me to be more acquainted and be more comfortable with her. Then we boarded the MRT heading to their place...Shing Hotel. When we reach the place i booked 2hrs and that cost $20. Then we proceeded to the room.

When we enter the room we already start kissing. We were french kissing and i started to explore her body using my hands. She’s still have her clothes so i remove her dress and she removed mine. Now are clothes are already flying everywere. Then i started kissing her neck all the way to her ears and im already hearing her moan. Then i proceeded to kiss her breast and with my other free hand trying to explore her down under. She was already wet when i touched her pussy. So i continue on what im doing and went to the her other breast and keep on playing with her pussy and the moan keep getting louder and louder and her love juice is already flowing on her pussy. So i went down on her pussy and tasted her love juice. And it tasted good. I inserted a finger and keep licking her pussy. When she couldn’t take it anymore she asked me to stop and its her turn to return the favor.

So i lay down and she started french kissing me again and then she proceeded to my nips and then i thought that he will proceed with my already erected manhood but she didn’t as if she’s teasing me and i kinda like it. Then she went to my asshole and give it a rimming then she sucked my two balls like theres no tomorrow. After sucking my balls then she proceeded licking and sucking my fully erected manhood. I was enjoying watching her going up and down my shaft. After couple of minutes of intense and mind blowing blow job. I asked her to ride my cock and inserted in her already wet pussy. Then she started riding me like a cowgirl. Then i went up and started kissing and sucking her nipples and her moans are getting louder and louder, and its like music to my ears. Then in asked her to do a reverse cowgirl so i can have a view of her well rounded butt. After that we proceeded with dog style. While doing her from behind i tried to reach for her breast and mashed it and play with her nipples. Then we proceeded with missionary and when can no longer hold it i thrust her harder and harder till i came. And i was exhausted after the first round of action and i don't know if i still can do round two.

So we rested and have a small chit chat while my hands are trying to caress her smooth silk body. She really knows how to make a guy comfortable. Then after 30min i can already feel that im ready for my second serving.

There is a big mirror on our room so i positioned her facing the mirror and spread her legs so i can have a view of her pussy. Then my hands started playing with her breast and nipples again while my other free hand tried to reach for her pussy. Then i played with her pussy and i can hear her moaning again.
I can also see her love juice cumming out of her pussy. Then she stopped me and started to tease me again. Giving the a rim job then sucking my balls again. Then i just asked her to give me a head till i cum in her mouth and she obliged. When im about to cum she is sucking it more harder and harder. When i can no longer control it i came in her mouth and she clean the cum allover my shaft.

I have a couple of more encounter with her but that's another story. So if your going to book her i suggest to buy a red bull cause she will literally drain you till your dry.
Old 14-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

This is my first time getting a Filipina here in SG cause i usually go for chinese and thai girls. But i must say that I'm NOT disappointed in getting this girl actually we already had several encounter but my FR will be based from our first encounter.

I already SMS her the day before but i think she needs to do some erands on lucky plaza first that's why she asked ne to go there(I was on Plaza Sing at that time). So I’ve went there and meet up with her. After we meet up I asked her to stroll with me to go to plaza sing cause its already near the MRT station. While walking along the sideways we talked for me to be more acquainted and be more comfortable with her. Then we boarded the MRT heading to their place...Shing Hotel. When we reach the place i booked 2hrs and that cost $20. Then we proceeded to the room.

When we enter the room we already start kissing. We were french kissing and i started to explore her body using my hands. She’s still have her clothes so i remove her dress and she removed mine. Now are clothes are already flying everywere. Then i started kissing her neck all the way to her ears and im already hearing her moan. Then i proceeded to kiss her breast and with my other free hand trying to explore her down under. She was already wet when i touched her pussy. So i continue on what im doing and went to the her other breast and keep on playing with her pussy and the moan keep getting louder and louder and her love juice is already flowing on her pussy. So i went down on her pussy and tasted her love juice. And it tasted good. I inserted a finger and keep licking her pussy. When she couldn’t take it anymore she asked me to stop and its her turn to return the favor.

I can also see her love juice cumming out of her pussy. Then she stopped me and started to tease me again. Giving the a rim job then sucking my balls again. Then i just asked her to give me a head till i cum in her mouth and she obliged. When im about to cum she is sucking it more harder and harder. When i can no longer control it i came in her mouth and she clean the cum allover my shaft.

Old 14-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Samster

I think you should just PM spitbreak instead of making comments for this thread. this is suppose to for FR's only and not for comments or anything. just my 2 cents
Old 28-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

spitbreak is one of the Best!spitbreak is one of the Best!spitbreak is one of the Best!

she's leaving in a week btw
Old 17-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

all right fine, i'll still post here. she will be gone at the end of the month, not sure if she will be back

just to clarify i am not her or anyone's OKT
bros interested to get her contact can pm me, if not then leave me alone
Old 17-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Tommy75 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi pls pm me her ctc thks.....
Advert Space Available