The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB - Should I accept?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC.SIN09 View Post
From your expereince, how do you keep your feeling or rather how your lady FB keeps her feeling under control?

From woman pt of view, I cannot imagine having sex without emotion. Not even with Andy Lau! We are just not made in this way.

From reading the SBF, it seems that there are many bros having FB r/s. I wonder how the lady FBs in those r/s manage their emotion? Are they all hardcore players so no danger of involving any feeling?
That's the problem, you can't really set the feelings aside. It is easier said then done. The only thing is, will you be able to let go when the time comes to do so...
Old 23-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

From what i usually know, FB of the female species usually will develop feelings on the male counterparts. I dunno why, perhaps due to the commerical sex available for man instead of woman.

Hmmm, from your postings, I dun think you are able to handle this situation well. You might tio eaten by that guy, coz due to your inexperience.

Pardon my ang mo, is not that good.

Just let nature go its flow, if you wont be asking question and start doing, then i think by then u r ready for a FB relationship.

My liang mao qian.
Old 23-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

So many hypocrites... guys... look at the 3 fingers pointing back at yourselves!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 23-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
vin69m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just 4 ur thoughts, any man tat ask u 2 b his FB is desparated. Or either u r not tat ideal lady he is after. Asked any bro in tis forum Y they RTF even its going 2 cost them $$$. U hav read 2 many stories n get carried away wif wild thoughts. N I can assured U, if u r charming n sexy a lot of BROS will ask U 2 b his lover even u r over 40. Siow Mei U hav 2 move on wif wat u hav now(a family n hubby). Remember tis fact, U r not young any more n wat ever u fine r those other ladies discard. I sincerely hope tat u can see light at e end of e tunnel.
Old 24-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
OC.SIN09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all bros & sis who care to post your reply,

I sincerely thank you for all your advice, analysis, thoughts and suggestions. I've read every single post and do my best to understand them. Some bros & sis even PM me with further explanation or caution on how I should handle the situation.

There is 1 particular PM which clearly identified my situation & I would like to share with you below.

"Hi

I have read your posts and empathise with your situation.

Now that your son is more or less independent, life should actually be better for you, apart from the situation with your spouse. If you were to really go separate ways, isn't it going to burden you with some guilt or sorrow, just when the burden of caring for your son is being removed?

At the same time, i suppose you do not have any sense of fulfilment carrying on with your spouse and you do not foresee any happiness with him in your later years.

I think it's a real dilemma, which would take a brave person to resolve in a clinical manner. Having an FB will not resolve the issue as it is purely about one aspect (sexual) of fulfilment in life. U would be using a purely physical (sexual) aspect to address a problem that is both physical (sexual) and emotional (ie your feelings towards your spouse). And I think your issue is more emotional than physical, perhaps 70-30.

Hence, a possible way involves NOT separating from him (as explained above), but at the same time, identify someone who can "click" well with u emotionally ie someone who could be your soulmate and who is willing to be one. If things develop from purely soulmate to something physical, then maybe it is the natural order of things. If that person also has his own family considerations, then both u and him are likely to be discreet and prudent about the soulmate relationship. So, it can continue and last.
I think an FB will NOT be able to perform this critical role."

After hearing many advice from you, I do understand that FB r/s is not what I'm looking for.

I'll let nature takes its course. Someday, maybe I'll meet someone who will treasure and fulfill me.

Btw, pardon my ignorance, are there any FL or WL (man) service available in SG? Where & How to locate them? Just for my knowledge...
Old 24-09-2009, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

I sensed tons of PMs coming your way offering free help and the aforementioned services...

hehe

Actually, for us guys to work as FL, WM(not WL!), I think most will do the job even without monetary transaction!!!!

Hahaah
Why you so like dat?
Old 24-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
NikonCamera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Sis,
You really have to think about it in a clear mind. He have nothing to lose where you have tons of it. Your feelings are there because you are attracted to him in the first place and the problems you face in your marriage. And you kept thinking of the fact that your hubby can't give you a good sex.
How about getting yourself occupy? Go and get some hobbies, things you wanted to do in a long while...
Old 28-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tayweihong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah lao.. after reading all this.. i also scare my oc will feel this way.. thinking i better go home early and give her a good bonk... hehe.

anyway ocsin09, i think u will do fine, let nature takes its course. a relationship actually take a lifetime to learn about each other, so your 22 years marriage is still "young" there are old couples in the world who are still learning about and from each other.

also dont give in so easily, remember all men are bastards! we will do anything to get lady's pants.
Old 28-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LeongYeah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The issue cannot be settled so easily. Many issues are being discussed and I think you TS should really take the time and identify what are the issues and deal with them separately.

Best wishes to you and your solutions
Old 28-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

OC.SIN09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros & sis,
as predicted by bro Bangster, i r'ced many PM offering FL or even free service! i learnt my lesson when wording my post. haha..

however, there are also some sincere PM which i'm grateful for. i made a right decision to seek advice here, afterall, the bros here are not as bad as what the image has projected! as for B, i've rejected him. juz hope that he doesn't pester me..
Old 28-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
as for B, i've rejected him. juz hope that he doesn't pester me..
Good choice..... I am really glad you have come to a good decision!

One thing is sure.....you don't have to keep looking behind your back
as you are doing the right thing!
Old 28-09-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tahana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OC.SIN09 .... great to know u rejected the offer.. seriously if u think wat will happen to your son if he found out.. his image of you will change forever!!!
Old 29-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi bros & sis,
as predicted by bro Bangster, i r'ced many PM offering FL or even free service! i learnt my lesson when wording my post. haha..

however, there are also some sincere PM which i'm grateful for. i made a right decision to seek advice here, afterall, the bros here are not as bad as what the image has projected! as for B, i've rejected him. juz hope that he doesn't pester me..
Glad you rejected B because there are better ones out there for you
Old 29-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

LotusElise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'll let nature takes its course. Someday, maybe I'll meet someone who will treasure and fulfill me.

Btw, pardon my ignorance, are there any FL or WL (man) service available in SG? Where & How to locate them? Just for my knowledge...
Hi sis,
yea, i also support tat its better u let nature take its own course.

Agree that its more of emotional needs than physical. The physical activity can help to provide some short term escape, but cant solve the real issue on hand.

Try engaging in some more "healthy" activities? Like taking up a new sport, game, or hobby, etc? Get to noe more ppl and enjoy the beauty of life outside. : )
Just my humble opinions.
Old 29-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

I'm no saint, I won't say right or wrong on her decision.
Ultimately, TS has knowned what she is missing in life.

Hope she fills up that emptiness, nevertheless, life is short.
Really short. Do what you feel you wanna do, so wat if you
are in your 40s. A 40s lady can still be matured and attractive.

Can't get the emptiness filled at home, look elsewhere, be discreet.
Importantly play safe...

A soulmate is more suitable for you right now, as you are empty
within, should this soulmate promote to FB, let nature takes its
course.

There's no right or wrong in this world, its how you look at things
yourself... Do watever you want, just dun regret it...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1