The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleepygordon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexless marriage

Been there same as TS, ex wife has low sex drive. One month lucky to have one bonk. Self satisfy most of the time.

In the end divorce. Don't waste time lah. If still want to stay must accept, if dun want to accept must change something: either change wife or change her attitude. I think we all know which is easier to do.
Old 24-02-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
want2play deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS MIA liau
Old 25-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Sex is just part of it...however without sex is really unhealthy.
Old 25-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its the other way around for me... I am the one who is beginning not have any feel for my wife of 10 years... we have no kids... I think I can't bear her any as we have gone through IVF and it still failed... now each time when we had sex, I feel I'm the only one who are active in trying to arouse her while she just do a bit of touch her & there...and last sex was going be 2 months now... I feel like giving up, let her go and maybe she can find better one that can bear her children as she is still young...sad, just sad... now I have begun chatting online trying to get that girlfriend-boyfriend feel again to make myself excite to life everyday.... sad, just sad.... somehow, I just wanna say to her I wanna have a time off and would like to spend travel alone somewhere sometimes to think on this....
Old 25-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder. Those chinese girls who marry ang mo, do they give the ang mo the same treatment as to chinese guys? Sex only once in a blue moon?
Old 25-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
gloryglory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I wonder. Those chinese girls who marry ang mo, do they give the ang mo the same treatment as to chinese guys? Sex only once in a blue moon?
Those chinese will of course give ang moh sex everyday becoz " it's part of their culture.
Old 25-02-2014, 10:57 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloryglory View Post
Those chinese will of course give ang moh sex everyday becoz " it's part of their culture.
I beg to differ, as my ex-FB, whose married to a Ang Mo, she just cannot get enuf sex from him as he was not so active, more interested in playing golf instead. That was why she ended up being my FB for 2 years. She had given birth to our 2 children too.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 25-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
36Red is a Helpful and Caring Samster36Red is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
TS, seems like your problem is very serious. I can't believe it when you said 3 years without sex, did you? Ok anyway, I can see you have already spent a lot of effort to revive healthy sexual life with wife and it still didn't work quite well.

If that is the case, why not treat her with some Spanish fly and boost her sexual urge? If this works on her, I tell you in no time it's your turn to be the master.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcetera View Post
Good idea! I also recommend TS to try.
TS u should try. The thread gt many FRs.
Old 25-02-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 11
Birkenau is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBirkenau is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sad but a common problem.
Old 26-02-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was screwing a married woman for around half a year some years back. We started off as friends cos I got to know her husband before I met her. Not pretty but petite with C cup and since we click well and as time goes by, we just naturally move on to the next stage.. having sex..

I was told that she do it with her husband once a month and she don't enjoy it cos her husband only interested to cum and he got a short dick. When I screw her for the first time, she was so shiok that she orgas. We started to meet up more often at H81 for more great sex.

She told me it's not about the size of the dick but the feeling she gets while she having sex. The attention which the man gives her.

TS.. did you miss out anything?
Old 26-02-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

I met a girl earlier this year. We hit it off and soon were talking about dating. The problem was that she admitted she did not really like sex and intimacy. I told her honestly it is a big deal for me. Sex to me is a form of intimacy and trust. If I cannot fuck the girl I love, then who can I fuck? So in the end never get together lor.
Old 26-02-2014, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
Sinalco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySinalco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No sex very hard la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1