The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
TuaPuiKia is one of the Best!TuaPuiKia is one of the Best!TuaPuiKia is one of the Best!
Re: Stables that can't be trusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
After trying out the different stables out there initially, I now confine my visits to only two. So my frs are only on the ladies from these two stables. But they are entirely legit. (I don't post them in Sammy, only on the websites of those stables.)
Actually, im just referring to a certain okt here in sbf. Its funny that the FR writers only "visit" girls from either his thai or korean girls n nobody else. Not 1 or 2 FRs, but quite a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kereikera View Post
I also been reading some okts stables especially thoe without pictures . I am surprised that they are some bros who wrote fr on the gals without having to see the pictures . Also those bros who wrote have no track record at all in writing frs and just pop up from nowhere and write fr . Sometimes really made me wonder.
I think those FRs might be from people that really did go make bookings and saw the girl? Else if the description is way off, people that book the girl will know thats its a fake FR.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
knnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Stables that can't be trusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by kereikera View Post
I also been reading some okts stables especially thoe without pictures . I am surprised that they are some bros who wrote fr on the gals without having to see the pictures . Also those bros who wrote have no track record at all in writing frs and just pop up from nowhere and write fr . Sometimes really made me wonder.

I think I know which angle you are coming from. We have some problems with photoshop pictures . When you arrive at the destination the gal is completely different So at least we know that the gal is different . For those stables without any photo , how do we really know we are bonking the gal ? what is the okt afraid of ? Unless when we go down to the location we can see the gals just like the fish tank then I am find with it . I will find it really fishy if okt dun post picture for us . Even with a cesored face picture is more than enough. What has the okt afraid of ? As customers we have a right to view the goods first before going down . Don't you think so ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuaPuiKia
Actually, im just referring to a certain okt here in sbf. Its funny that the FR writers only "visit" girls from either his thai or korean girls n nobody else. Not 1 or 2 FRs, but quite a few.

Maybe this okt have a lot of loyal supportters ? I don't see anything wrong with that . I am just glad that they are still sharing their frs with us .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1