The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: Current market for hj plus breast sucking

Basically any bro that opens a thread and ask ppl to PM him are usually promoters.

Ppl like kungfukicker, chewwsy and Redfurbull are all promoters..you think an average samster got so free whole day on this forum reply pm?
Old 04-05-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Basically any bro that opens a thread and ask ppl to PM him are usually promoters.

Ppl like kungfukicker, chewwsy and Redfurbull are all promoters..you think an average samster got so free whole day on this forum reply pm?
Upped you bro. What u say is true. Who so free to station here reply message.
Old 05-05-2024, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothariokim View Post
Agree, including sucking tits.. From my experience, most of them allow it. Dun be fool that u have to pay $80-$100 to do that.
I think $100 for HJ with roaming is almost the standard these days. Almost all the spas I been to recently the girl will quote 50 for HJ plus another 50 for roaming. Based on the FRs from other bros in the other threads, this seems to be pretty common. I can even cite who are the MLs (privately of course) for reference.

Hence this makes me start to ponder is it worth it going for such expensive HJ anymore. Entrance $60+ plus $100 HJ=$160+ for a HJ. Top up $30+, I can have a full session with PRC cat200 at GL.

Curious to know the opinions from other bros here too
Old 05-05-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I think $100 for HJ with roaming is almost the standard these days. Almost all the spas I been to recently the girl will quote 50 for HJ plus another 50 for roaming. Based on the FRs from other bros in the other threads, this seems to be pretty common. I can even cite who are the MLs (privately of course) for reference.

Hence this makes me start to ponder is it worth it going for such expensive HJ anymore. Entrance $60+ plus $100 HJ=$160+ for a HJ. Top up $30+, I can have a full session with PRC cat200 at GL.

you never search enough. Just avoid and boycott these
"quote 50 for HJ plus another 50 for roaming". No such thing ok? when a ml make these request, it meant she wants more $$$, greedy! I only support and patronise those entrance $50-55 and sometimes 60 and hj with zhut zhut is 50. These ml mostly are friendly and providing a really good service and not money face type. The last one I went, everything was acomplished without even asking before hand...kind of automatic
Old 05-05-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Jinyu is a chop shop. The ML will request you take the 80+ entrance fee and everything else is up to them to price.

Mind you, i was offered 300 for full services with Vietbu. i can't stop laughing at her
Is this the one with its own thread?
Old 05-05-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bro.. u sill need to think worth a not ah? i want to say u got no hope liao... but u still thinking so mean got a bit of hope la...

I tell u... it is confirm NOT worth... u shoot all out liao the feeling is the same.. unless the service is sibei special if not pay so much also same ending... jus look around la.. got more reasonable price...

$160 can let u book ticket to bangkok and play until ur didi drop out ah...
Old 05-05-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2919 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Re-sharing rb.gy of the ML that I recently found :
Viet /yau5zo ML J @ East, with naturally big pinkish boobs.
Decent massage, and Happy experience was very enjoyable as she feeds you with her yummy buns.
Here's how Viet J looks like : https://ibb.co/Wn6bQmj
Total damage is standard rate of Berry + Berry.
Old 05-05-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Thanks for the responses. I actually got zapped for my earlier post

Not sure what's the angst here, just seeking opinions from bros about their view on whether they find the increased HJ rate currently is worth it as vs other outlets for release

Must be some weirdos who got offended over my comments about spa. Childish dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
"quote 50 for HJ plus another 50 for roaming". No such thing ok? when a ml make these request, it meant she wants more $$$, greedy! I only support and patronise those entrance $50-55 and sometimes 60 and hj with zhut zhut is 50. These ml mostly are friendly and providing a really good service and not money face type. The last one I went, everything was acomplished without even asking before hand...kind of automatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
bro.. u sill need to think worth a not ah? i want to say u got no hope liao... but u still thinking so mean got a bit of hope la...

I tell u... it is confirm NOT worth... u shoot all out liao the feeling is the same.. unless the service is sibei special if not pay so much also same ending... jus look around la.. got more reasonable price...

$160 can let u book ticket to bangkok and play until ur didi drop out ah...
Old 05-05-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
SingRonnie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

$30 HJ, ppc and other places, $50-$70 all in 1/2 hour.
Old 05-05-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think $100 for HJ with roaming is almost the standard these days.
In Cat 1 spa, 99.8% the ML will ask for top up to roam thus you think that it is standard these days. Unless you go TCM where there are mostly out of figure milf, They will be happy to accept just $50 to include roam. $100 may get bbbj in TCM.

Most bro here dislike going cat 1 spa because of the $88 entrance,

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
bro.. u sill need to think worth a not ah?
though many bro boycott these and that, there are still many big spender don't mind paying. I cheong massage more often, I boycott $100 HJ +roam but I don't boycott $88 entry.

is all up to individual and circumstances to think worth to spend all not.
For example myself, once a year gathering at ktv with cheonging bros, I spend big one time for short time with the FL. They say I spoil market because they go weekly but I think it is worth the spending.
Old 05-05-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Got lah. Still got some MLs offer $50 for both hj and roaming. You just need to know where to look and be their regular.
Old 05-05-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Kindly list down all the ML/joints that asked $100 for HJ and Roaming, so that we can all avoid these ML/joints. Thanks
Old 05-05-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Kindly list down all the ML/joints that asked $100 for HJ and Roaming, so that we can all avoid these ML/joints. Thanks
I believe if once we start listing the shop, the thread will not last long
Old 05-05-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
casanovvaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suggestion from past hard experience.

Keep good experiences in here and bad experiences elsewhere (TG, etc) to ensure thread remains alive.

So try to double down when providing feedback to good joints is the best one can do here to help the community and the shops.
Old 05-05-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I believe if once we start listing the shop, the thread will not last long
Haha ya agreed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1