The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone got experience where ML never ask GQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqianqian View Post

Personally i dun like the towel on the back, absolutely not necessary at all

I wud prefer she does the massage w/o the towel, am in my birdday suit, totally naked before her, that makes the environment more erotic ..
Old 13-06-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
leofoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

unless u look like cop isint it 99% will ask GQ? And if u say no they will start complaining that they don’t earn anything without the tips and ask u not to look for them again.
Old 13-06-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Mancalledding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Yesterday I visited a ML in a curtain joint who was highly recommended by one of the reputable bros. According to reviews she supposedly offered up to piak piak experience. I lost track of time because the massage was quite good and I dozed off midway. When she reach the end of the massage she said times up and sent me to shower without asking GQ. Maybe I not yandao enough. End up blue balls go home pcc.

Anyone got this kind of experience before?
have

i went to a spa near clementi mall, insisted on the cheaper massage (think 58).

ML came up, SYT in a denim short skirt and a sleeveless vest, can see some cleavage. massage was decent, talked to her for the whole hour. but in the end, no GQ. maybe cos i insisted on the cheaper one?
Old 13-06-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
leofoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One big hint to me if u can 5G roam is when during massage she position your arm in between her thighs while massaging.
Old 13-06-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41134 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

I wud prefer she does the massage w/o the towel, am in my birdday suit, totally naked before her, that makes the environment more erotic ..
Agreed bro ... the feeling of ML sitting on yr bare butt tat make u wonder for more

In the pic showing the guy even msg with shirt on tat a no no

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32748071
Old 13-06-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41134 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leofoo View Post
One big hint to me if u can 5G roam is when during massage she position your arm in between her thighs while massaging.
The biggest hint is ML standing in front of head while u face up ... she leaning forward to msg yr tummy n her boobs almost touching yr face
Tats is common tactic ML use for new customer tat she want to earn extra

If she stand in front of yr head while u face down ... try stroking her legs if she never move away mean ho say liao

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32748071
Old 13-06-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all the sharing from all the lao jiaos. Just to provide further details, I only dozed off in the middle of the session (I think ~20mins?) but it was enough to make me lose track of time. I made some small talk and did brush her thighs once or twice during the start and towards the end of the session, though overall I was admittedly still quite passive. What surprised me was that she was not someone I was commandoing but was already known to provide super happy service based on other MR, but still no GQ provided. I also don't think I look like police; in fact I have a babyface and most people think I am 10 years younger than I am

Anyway, I will keep in mind the tactics everyone shared and try to be less passive next time
Old 13-06-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Agreed bro ... the feeling of ML sitting on yr bare butt tat make u wonder for more

In the pic showing the guy even msg with shirt on tat a no no
Think that guy wasted his $88 liao, not a single cent well spend la ..
Old 13-06-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Haha the expert has spoken

But you are right bro, this is the best way to 'test water'. Of course don't go ALL IN and scare off the ML lol.
But 99% of the time, they will reciprocate well and the rest will be history
lol bro, my regular ML would clamp my elbow between her thighs and dry hump my arm!
Old 13-06-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Quote:

I think this depends. I kena one ML who did finger pressing massage but left red spots on the body when it was without towel.

I'm not sure why but it seems like having a towel reduces the chance of that happening.
Old 13-06-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 0
DucatiV4 is one of the Best!DucatiV4 is one of the Best!DucatiV4 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Yesterday I visited a ML in a curtain joint who was highly recommended by one of the reputable bros. According to reviews she supposedly offered up to piak piak experience. I lost track of time because the massage was quite good and I dozed off midway. When she reach the end of the massage she said times up and sent me to shower without asking GQ. Maybe I not yandao enough.

End up blue balls go home pcc.

Anyone got this kind of experience before?

Bro ... you spent how much in total there .,?

Just normal entry price or plus plus until in 3 digits?

So jialat meh ... just U gesture your needs via hand signal la
Old 13-06-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 0
DucatiV4 is one of the Best!DucatiV4 is one of the Best!DucatiV4 is one of the Best!

Quote:

BRO... U say so la... say allergy to the furry towel ,.. push away yourself
Old 13-06-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Think that guy wasted his $88 liao, not a single cent well spend la ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DucatiV4 View Post
Bro ... you spent how much in total there .,?

Just normal entry price or plus plus until in 3 digits?

So jialat meh ... just U gesture your needs via hand signal la
I only spent only $50 entrance fee lah... No GQ ++ for what? besides massage still quite good la and no shortchange of time
Old 14-06-2024, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Sori, you are wrong bro.

If I’m at a new joint, the fastest way to check ‘playfulness level’ of an ML is to brush the back of her calves as she stands near you during massage. If she doesn’t like it, she will tell you - MLs always kanna chekopek uncle like me, so unless your ML is super green, they will tell u to stop if they dun wan.

If you get giggles or banter, keep going.

1. Lightly stoke the back of her calves with fingertips, like HDLY

2. Cup and massage her calves and say a complement like “Wah so slender” or “nice, do you work out”.

3. Slowly run your hand up her leg to the back of her thighs, keep slowly massaging.

4. Cup her ass, then go up, under her top and massage the small of her back.

5. From here your hand can travel down pass her waistband
Haha agree, even if no GQ at least got some kind or free roaming lol.
Old 14-06-2024, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
1B3R(80) for her service, 50 entry so all in 130

Got 80 all in arh? i want i want ..
Wait long long, 80 all in just go geylang
Or u dam bloody handsome
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1