The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 18
jamesyong007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamesyong007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Quarter Moon Healthcare

hi bros,

This is my 1st FR, so if there are any mistakes, please forgive me. I've been visiting Quartermoon for a few years now. Sadly, the nicer gals have left, but my recent trip there was pretty pleasant.

I went there with a friend and there was only 2 masseurs working that day, and one of them was servicing a client. So we had to wait 20 mins for her. I didn't manage to get the name of the girl that massaged for my friend, but she looked pretty hot. Definitely SYT material. My girl was a little on the meaty side (ba ba), but I like because that probably means she's got more strength. We proceeded to the room and I stripped down to my birthday suit and waited for her to get me a drink and towels. We started with BM and she was pretty good with the correct amount of pressure to the pain points. I managed to tcss with her a little before I felt like i should just keep quiet and enjoy the massage. Her name is Ya Li and she's only been in Singapore for a few months. She was very careful to cover the whole back and legs. Then she put oil on the back and continued massaging. After around 40 mins, she asked me to turn around and massaged my chest and stomach area and my legs. I thought she was going to pop the GQ after that, but she didn't and she massaged my face and head. Wah... my didi had to wait a little longer. So when she was done, she raised the bed and started to work on my didi. Quite good... took her time with the HJ but I cannot tahan, so after 10 mins exploded already. I rested for a few mins before going to shower. Then came back to pay her and left.

Girl: Ya Li
Looks: 6.5/10, fair, long hair, nice smile, a bit meaty
Breast: looks like 36C
Massage: 8/10 (Quite good)
HJ: 7/10 (can be better)
RTM: yes, if around the area
cost: $40 for 1h + $50 for hj
Old 27-05-2009, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Phenix is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPhenix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried this place recently by chance without even looking for this thread. The place is still operational. Was greeted by a friendly girl with good b+ cup in a spaghetti top that revealed her cleavage. The girl spoke really gd english. Massage lasted about 35mins and the last 10mins or so was special. The oil massage was gd and not too hard or soft. She definitely had proper training. It started with the back, and ended on the legs. All the while, your privates will be covered by a towel. Next, she will put the towel on your back and attack your didi and balls from the back and end with hj. She allows autoroam only but doesnt seem to like it too much.

Ratings:
Girl: Carilyn
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10 (natural,tested)
HJ: 6/10 (She wasnt into it and just wanted it to end fast)
FJ: Nvr tried, probably does not offer
RTF: Overall, its a slight no cause there are too many others out there.
Damage: 40 + 50 (balls msg+ HJ) Note:I paid her 100 at the start with two 50 dollar bills and she said she would return the balance at the end but after the massage, smiled, and asked if she could keep it. I said ok.
Old 27-05-2009, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Phenix is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPhenix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesyong007 View Post
hi bros,

This is my 1st FR, so if there are any mistakes, please forgive me. I've been visiting Quartermoon for a few years now. Sadly, the nicer gals have left, but my recent trip there was pretty pleasant.

I went there with a friend and there was only 2 masseurs working that day, and one of them was servicing a client. So we had to wait 20 mins for her. I didn't manage to get the name of the girl that massaged for my friend, but she looked pretty hot. Definitely SYT material. My girl was a little on the meaty side (ba ba), but I like because that probably means she's got more strength. We proceeded to the room and I stripped down to my birthday suit and waited for her to get me a drink and towels. We started with BM and she was pretty good with the correct amount of pressure to the pain points. I managed to tcss with her a little before I felt like i should just keep quiet and enjoy the massage. Her name is Ya Li and she's only been in Singapore for a few months. She was very careful to cover the whole back and legs. Then she put oil on the back and continued massaging. After around 40 mins, she asked me to turn around and massaged my chest and stomach area and my legs. I thought she was going to pop the GQ after that, but she didn't and she massaged my face and head. Wah... my didi had to wait a little longer. So when she was done, she raised the bed and started to work on my didi. Quite good... took her time with the HJ but I cannot tahan, so after 10 mins exploded already. I rested for a few mins before going to shower. Then came back to pay her and left.

Girl: Ya Li
Looks: 6.5/10, fair, long hair, nice smile, a bit meaty
Breast: looks like 36C
Massage: 8/10 (Quite good)
HJ: 7/10 (can be better)
RTM: yes, if around the area
cost: $40 for 1h + $50 for hj
Pretty sure I got the syt.
Old 29-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tomnemo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went yester afternoon...
place looks nice n relax but gals most cmi...
choose tong tong as her nei nei looks big but dissappointed when she strip
massage so so, not so good though....
feedback from her business not so good...
knew the place quite ex but just wan go try(i am singaporean ma )
bargain down the HJ plus breast massage to $70...

Ratings:
Girl: tong tong
Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 5/10
Boobs: 5/10
HJ: 7/10
FJ: Nvr ask
RTF: nope (not worth the money)
Damage: 35 + 70
Old 01-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
brutch99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This joint has survived because of a regular base of stalwarts who appreciate it for its strategically discreet locale (relative to neighbouring joints) and the warmer service given for regular customers. By service I am not referring to further privileges beyond a regular HJ. I am referring to better massages, natural communication and the pleasure of being greeted and ushered in like old friends when you go there. Naturally this takes some time to build up. It is also subjective and dependent on individual personality and chemistry, but I would like to believe that if you are generally respectful, and not overly fastidious, it is a relaxing place to unwind. To be honest, there are places around the same area with a better deal in terms of looks and "value-for-money". But the ladies here are fairly decent. QM is certainly not about SYTs or sly extras beyond extras. But if you are looking for something a little more discreet and comforting, this would probably fit the bill.
Old 30-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros,

I have been to Quartermoon several times but often I stick to my regulars gals. Bro Brutch99 is correct, i.e. once the gals are familiar with you, you are treated very very much warmer and certainly, the extend of things can go.

The massages here by most masseues are pretty solid.

I have a couple of recommendations, which you can try. But do not expect magical treatment for 1st time though...

Si Si - my personal favorite...
Looks: 7/10 (Pretty sweet, late 20s)
Boobs: 32B approximate
HJ: 8/10
Autoroam: Yes (if you are a familiar client)
Fingering: Yes (if you are a familiar client)

Jia-Jai - She is kinda chatty
Looks: 6/10 (Mid 20s)
Boobs: A, really nothing to shout about
Autoroam: Yes

Michelle - Quite a tall gal
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 33B approximate
Autoroam: Yes (if you are a familiar client)
Old 07-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sadbilled is Cool - loads of Potential

Sisi does autoroam? With her at least 5 times, all the while only standard hj. If she is not so pretty,.. i won't be going back so often.
Old 17-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sadbilled is Cool - loads of Potential

so sad... no reply?
Old 17-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadbilled View Post
Sisi does autoroam? With her at least 5 times, all the while only standard hj. If she is not so pretty,.. i won't be going back so often.
Apologies, i have not been following this thread for a good long time as I have been contributing in the KTV thread.

Yes, Si Si allows Autoroam for me because we are very familiar with each other.

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 18-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jokiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just back from there.. when reached was greeted by a girl in jeans..
then she went to change into skirt.. haha told her tot she is the recep there..
anyway her name is michelle..
told me that i need to tip her later.. haha i just said ok.
her look is normal and massage lagi normal.. no strength..then play with my didi, though quite shiok.. i commented she abit plump and she quickly went to change top to make look slimer. so cute.. she allows me to autoroam and asked me must go find her..

saw a few more girls sitting around.. all look ok nia.. but if they wear shorts to massage then sianz liao
Old 21-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Takuma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to try out this place so I followed address and direction given somewhere in this thread and found the place.

Went up the staircase asked for 1 hr massage. It was Saturday and there were only three girls there. Picked Jia Jia as she was the best among the three in terms of look.

Started off with a massage followed by hj. She scored 6/10 for massage and 8/10 for hj.

One thing about this place is that there are some restaurants below it and I happened to go there in the evening. On my way out, I saw some families at the walkway just outside the staircase, waiting to makan at the restaurant. Certainly not a sight I want to see when I walk out of the massage shop.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

jokiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been calling to ask if sisi working.. keep telling me she not working.. does any bro here knows where is she?
Old 06-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

saleitonline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnout View Post
This place is nicely tucked away in business district and probably not noticed by many who work around the area. Boy, I sure didn't know this place existed till yesterday.......and that too by chance when I saw this PRC in a skimpy little dress entering the premises.

Anyway, here's my FR.
Climbed up the stairway to the reception area. From outside, it looks quite dirty and dingy but once I entered, I was pleasantly surprised. Area very spacious and clean, including the massage rooms. All PRCs in short skirts (my favourite) and chatting in the living room area. I was led to massage room by one late 20s PRC. She was wearing a one piece body hugging short dress....yummy!!! Her massage was good and there was the occassional teasing of the arse crack while massaging my thighs. Likes to sit on my butt with her cheeks on mine while massaging my back. I could feel her lacy panty gently rubbing against my butt cheek. Really shiok!!!

About 1/2 hour left, she asked if I wanted JG. What the f@$K?! How come its a trend now that all girls I visit seem to "know" JG? Anyway, she managed to convince me so I took up the offer. She climbed onto bed and sat in front of my manhood with her legs apart. So I got full view of her zhao geng while she does her jua geng........ha ha ha!! After 20 mins or so, I said I wanted to unload and she proceeded with HJ while I "massaged" her tits and fingered her. Shot my load and she helped me clean up. Overall gave a GF feeling......she even hugged and kissed me on the cheek (face ok) before I left. Very Sextified!!

Ratings:
Massage: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Face: 6/10
JG/HJ: 8/10 (since she allowed fingering)
RTF: Sure but I'll try the other sexy foxes lying on the sofa......
Damage: $38 (90mins) + $50 (Specials)

PS-I don't know if any you Samsters been to this place before but I can't fine any related thread.
can give me the location and contact please
Old 07-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i must say i have rather fond memories of xiao qiao, who is no longer there, she was quite the complete package, pity i never got to go the distance with her cos she kena sent back. if any brothers here know her whereabouts, do drop me a pm, thanks in advance.

current favourite is ya li, great service.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 16
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

can give mee contact please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1