The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: a love affair with prc

Seeing ts started a thread on this, I would like to share my experience as well. It all happened when I had a bad period with my wife. So I decided to visit PRC WL for sake of numbing myself from all these quarrel. So after a few times of cheonging, I got attracted to one of the girls over there.

This gal (let's call her H) clicked well with me. Till the fact that I went over every other day and only looked for H. As time goes by, I got H's number and we sent sms like in courtship. Finally, I got the courage to ask H out and she held my hands the first time even though I tried to avoid. From then on, we were so lovely dowey.

From then onwards, we met up everyday and send H home everyday after work. It reached a stage where I really wanted to divorce my wife. I distinctly remembered that H sugardaddy tried to contact her for several days but she was not bothered at all as she was with me all the time. At that time, I felt guilty and persuaded H to contact her sugardaddy as I do not want her to lose her income because of me.

Time passed and she confessed to me that she really loves me as a person alot, rather than as a client. H made several sacrifices for me, including not working whenever I feel down and want to meet her.

However, I was told by an experienced cheongster that we should not blur the line of client and WL. Once blurred, both will get hurt. It's too late as H and I are inseperable. I slowly got used to the fact that H needs to earn $ in order to survive. H also understands me and will always give me attention whenever I need it. Till now, we are still lovely as a couple even though H knows I am married as I told her right from the start when we start this relationship.

My advice is not to blur the lines between a client and WL. Otherwise, u will end up like me where I can't bear to hurt both H and wife.
Old 26-09-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kingcrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have similar experience to situation right now, as I'm very new to cheong at the first time, I can't control myself as I easily get touched my a PRC girl. I was confused and desperate as I can't tells or discuss this with my friends. every night I can't sleep and keep thinking why am I falling love with a PRC girl, it is not because she sells her body and I her down but because I was so afraid about her morale, what if I marry her and one day I go bankrupt, will she still with me? anyway, I just 27..but I really thinking alot.
every night I can't sleep till 4am and have to wake up at 7am to go work, finally I called a veteran FL and I asked advices from her. I know I can trusts her because she has no interests in this kind of business.
She told an interesting thing, almost all of the PRC girls that dare to come to Singapore are has their own background in their hometown, either they already have a husband, kids, or ducks whatever. they came here to earn money and have left their heart in their hometown.It is not they can't to touched by our sacrifices but they have no choice between their family and us. I really can understand what you feels right now, you already know your decision but you just can't control your feeling, that's why you need all of the bros here to support your decision.
the PRC veteran told me, even we can't be a "good friend" because as long as you maintain a link there's might be a chance you get hurt.
TIME WILL FLUSH EVERYTHING....

you want to know what I did, I called her explain everything that this is for our good and I deleted her number, call log, everything, no footprint has left.
first one month you might keep thinking her but please stand on your decision I'm not going to see her again.

till now, it has been 3 months I didn't see her, I still thinking about her but the feeling is not that strong anymore.

I really gotta thanks that veteran FL that light me up, she says time will flush everything. and it really does.

we are very young and maybe just a kid for those PRC girls. so till now I keep cheong everyweek but I won't that stupid to develop emotional relationship with them.

when you feel lonely, call them, hug awhile, have a session and go off. life move on.

bro, I'm here dare to tell you, you will not as happy as if you are with girl not from this area. why? because of her past, husband and wife sometime in fighting dig out all the past things that may really hurts. beside can you trust her 100% that she will not meet any of her clients even her friends?
at least that one of the questions that made up my decision to broke up with her. I may happy right now but what if tomorrow, money's gone is ok(at least can earn it back), but can't really afford to be hurt.

will wise my friend...
Old 26-09-2009, 03:18 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrock View Post
Ifinally I called a veteran FL and I asked advices from her.
Should be "....and asked for some ADVICE from her....".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loster View Post
Seeing ts started a thread on this, I would like to share my experience as well. It all happened when I had a bad period with my wife. So I decided to visit PRC WL for sake of numbing myself from all these quarrel. So after a few times of cheonging, I got attracted to one of the girls over there.

This gal (let's call her H) clicked well with me. Till the fact that I went over every other day and only looked for H. As time goes by, I got H's number and we sent sms like in courtship. Finally, I got the courage to ask H out and she held my hands the first time even though I tried to avoid. From then on, we were so lovely dowey.

From then onwards, we met up everyday and send H home everyday after work. It reached a stage where I really wanted to divorce my wife. I distinctly remembered that H sugardaddy tried to contact her for several days but she was not bothered at all as she was with me all the time. At that time, I felt guilty and persuaded H to contact her sugardaddy as I do not want her to lose her income because of me.

Time passed and she confessed to me that she really loves me as a person alot, rather than as a client. H made several sacrifices for me, including not working whenever I feel down and want to meet her.

However, I was told by an experienced cheongster that we should not blur the line of client and WL. Once blurred, both will get hurt. It's too late as H and I are inseperable. I slowly got used to the fact that H needs to earn $ in order to survive. H also understands me and will always give me attention whenever I need it. Till now, we are still lovely as a couple even though H knows I am married as I told her right from the start when we start this relationship.

My advice is not to blur the lines between a client and WL. Otherwise, u will end up like me where I can't bear to hurt both H and wife.
bro nvr compare yr wife with a WL, know y? cos u will always find the WL to be better than the wife due to yr own perception - u will always see all the gd pts lacking in yr wife on the WL, which is projected by yr own dissatisfaction towards yr wife. i have seen so many cases here whereby the bro will describe the WL until machiam like perfect gf, perfect wife or angels. the truth is - once u r KCed u only see and believe the things u want to see, this is wat PRC WL know very well and they will play along and show u what u want to see, say what u want to hear and sorts to win yr heart. its like a dream bro, a gd dream and temp escape frm reality but dont ever mistaken it as the reality.
Old 26-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
masonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i once love a PRC before... damn pretty n perfect figure. Well... i just have to say.... know your budget... play is play, home one is different. who will stick with you, you better think carefully. who is just out for your cash and who is sincere who is super actress. I've managed to make them show their true color. so my understanding is that... don't mix your feeling with pleasure. Unless you wana play along as they play along as well. its only a game, you'll definitely lost some cash, to me... why not if i'm paying for the game.

many unhappy cases after PRC got their foothold in sg. they show their color and you suffer like hell. worst if you marry one and she still wana 'work'. count the cost and play if u want remember your family, career and bank acc are all at risk for the gamble.
Old 26-09-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cashier is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
bro nvr compare yr wife with a WL, know y? cos u will always find the WL to be better than the wife due to yr own perception - u will always see all the gd pts lacking in yr wife on the WL, which is projected by yr own dissatisfaction towards yr wife. i have seen so many cases here whereby the bro will describe the WL until machiam like perfect gf, perfect wife or angels. the truth is - once u r KCed u only see and believe the things u want to see, this is wat PRC WL know very well and they will play along and show u what u want to see, say what u want to hear and sorts to win yr heart. its like a dream bro, a gd dream and temp escape frm reality but dont ever mistaken it as the reality.
good post , do keep it up. makes alot of sense
Old 21-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thans for the advice bro..i have stop contacting her and end up my gf is a colleague same coy with me and from prc too!!
seems like mao zedong is haunting me
Old 22-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post
Thans for the advice bro..i have stop contacting her and end up my gf is a colleague same coy with me and from prc too!!
seems like mao zedong is haunting me
Bro just curious u been hurt by SG girl b4, or just dont like SG girl
Old 22-07-2010, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrock View Post
finally I called a veteran FL and I asked advices from her. I know I can trusts her because she has no interests in this kind of business.
will wise my friend...
Woo bro you find real friends in FL, can intro this veteran fl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1