The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of
Re: Cumming Raw

bro, you so right. my fb says can feels the warm sperm cum inside...she decribe as "zit, zit, zit...." feeling.

the best is when both cummed together...she will straightened herself and stay tends for abt 30sec to feel my hot cums "zit" in her. the feeling of the tightening pussy clamping on the dick when shooting is out of this world lah...
Old 18-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
akuma6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzballz View Post
Please add a disclaimer that its ONLY accurate for those ladies who are regular. For safer results go down to 5 days before period and 5 days after. So far so good. I have kids cause I'm a sharpshooter WHEN I want to.
So you're saying that for those that are not regular, we shouldn't even try this method?

I got try by accident b4, the CD broke but i couldn't tell. I was scared shitless for a few days. lol.
Old 18-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 20
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeryus View Post
my colleague and his wife went to visit a doctor for advice on pregnancy. the doctor told them 7 days before mense and 8 days after mense is safe period. cum inside also won't get pregnant.
The doctor is wrong! I got a friend kena 2 times. CIP into his girl 2 days after mense and she pregnant.

Then 1 year plus later do withdrawal method 3 days before mense with his girl on the pill, she also pregnant.

What can you say. He already don''t believe in all these precautionary measures anymore.

Another female friend of mine also kena even though she took the pill before her guy cip into her.
Old 18-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

There is no 100% percent method. It only lower the chances does not mean sure wont pregnant

Unless tge gal is certified that she cannot be pregnant anymore
Old 18-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11736 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

One of my ex-gf is very scared of me shooting inside her whenever we are doing raw, in fact we are doing raw everytime. Normally halfway through she will ask me if I am cumming soon. To let her feel safe, I will withdraw whenever the feeling is here & pause for awhile before she helps me to handjob till i cum. She will let me cum on her boobs, and also cum straight onto her face several times when she fail to release I am cumming. So far only this girl with this unique way as I can see her enjoying my screwing and yet at the same time having the thought to remind me not to cum inside her?

Another ex-gf of mine usually we do raw for start of several minutes then she will want me to put on rubber.

My current gf, at our start of relationship we usually use rubber. Later on raw all the time. There was one time she whispered to me to cum (raw) inside her while screwing. Then I was like huh? She told me it's safe..I continued to rock her even harder but eventually pulled out & cum on her lips instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1