The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all
Re: My Melbourne sexcapades

Hahahah, semester breaks are the best! Roadtrippin' and flying around as if you're taking a taxi~
Old 05-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

The holidays were here! I had planned a trip to Sydney to visit my long distance gf, Bon, for the first time, early in June. Nothing happened in that meeting, but I’ll just summarise it in a short paragraph in case anybody was curious.

I took the Grey Hound night bus to Sydney. It was a BAD IDEA. Fucking cold (winter) and I was nearly frozen by the time I arrived there on Saturday morning after a 12 hour ride. The meeting was awkward and not much fun. She brought me to meet her coursemate for lunch (I’m guessing it’s a girl thing, to get approval from friends), then took me around Sydney like a tour guide. There was no chemistry, and things felt forced. I thought that after 8 months of cyber dating this girl, there would be more. I can safely say the awkwardness was not on my end now, cos we had another meeting in December (coming up in later posts) that explained the whole fiasco of our first meeting. I left Sydney on Sunday night after 2 days, and endured another frozen trip back to Melbourne. I confess to have leaked some tears on our parting, but Bon just seemed uncomfortable. A feeling of resentment took root deep inside me…that this girl made me spend so much money and endure such agony to visit her and didn’t even at least try to make it work. It was like 2 friends meeting and hanging out. She refused to hold hands or anything. I wasn’t expecting sex, but I did expect MORE, considering how much we've shared with each other and the cybersexing.

Enough about that. When I got back, I was a little emo and angry. I closed myself in my room and took my meals into the room to eat and only appeared to drop the plates back off in the kitchen. After 3 days of moping, I had knocks on my door from concerned friends asking if I was okay. I told them I would like to be left alone for a while, and they left me alone. That afternoon, I appeared for lunch in the dining hall and joined the others. I could see that it came as a surprise to them. Most of the first year “stay-backers” were in the same table, there weren’t that many of us in total to fill up the whole hall.

I joined them and we ate and talked. Fen asked what had happened to me and I divulged the details of my Sydney trip and was given a lot of sympathy.

“Listen, Lost. Shan and I want to make a trip down Great Ocean Road, but don’t wanna get those day trip things. We wanted to rent a car, but then neither of us can drive. You wanna join us?” Fen asked. Alone of the Singaporeans, hers was the fastest to drop Singlish. Not to say she picked up the Aussie accent, but I guess since she was doing Finance, related to business and marketing, she had to adapt herself more. The rest of us were still lahing and lorring all over the place when speaking amongst ourselves (aiya whatever la, Singlish, Manglish, almost the same lol).

“Eh, thanks, Fen. But you know, my finances a bit tight..,” I replied, shame-faced.

“No la, don’t worry about the costs. We pay for everything, you contribute as driver. Come la, please? We can’t do it without you, you know,” interjected Shan.

Despite myself, I was interested in joining the trip. I haven’t sight-seen around Melbourne beyond the city since I’ve been there. I told them to let me think about it overnight, and asked them for more details. They said that they were free anytime, once I agree we just had to go rent a car and off we go. They’ve asked others during my self-enforced exile but apparently no one else was interested in taking the trip in the middle of winter, not that I can blame them! Cold!

After much discussion and a pool game in the common room following dinner, I agreed to be their driver. I did, of course, check in with mum after lunch to hear her thoughts. I didn’t feel good making the girls pay for everything, and she agreed with me. Told me she approved the spending as long as I don’t go crazy (parental scholarship, after all).

The girls did all the legwork, and all I had to do was show up. So I did. They refused payment for everything so in the end, I gave up trying to convince them. We drove down to the Great Ocean Road. It’s not really a destination per se, it’s about the journey. We made frequent stops for photo ops, and to walk-walk look-see. They’d already planned the itinerary and Shan navigated for us (Fen is hopeless). The trip was every bit as beautiful as described, but it was bitingly cold.

We took our own sweet time, and by the time we’re done (we packed sandwiches from the college for lunch) , it was dark. It feels like 8pm in Singapore when only 5-6pm during winter in Melbourne. We stopped by Geelong for dinner at one of the restaurants since the girls complained of hunger…and then they decided that they didn’t want to return yet so booked a room for the night there. Yes, A room. I objected and all that, but they said can save money, and can hang out outside of college.

We checked in, and since none of us planned for this, didn’t have a change of clothes. We got an extra bathrobe from the hotel and after cleaning up, all 3 of us were lounging around in the blessedly heated room in bathrobes. Shan produced a bottle of Bailey’s (okay, so maybe I was the only one who didn’t plan for an overnight stay…) and we started to drink (fyi, I fucking hate that drink lol) and chit chat.

The topic came to lovelife, of course. Shan was still happily LD dating her bf back home in Sg, but he was in NS and she often wonder if he’s being faithful. Fen, much to my surprise, was single. She was actually interested in Lawrence but he wasn’t interested in a relationship, just a fling. So they had a short fling together until he moved on to greener pastures. They already know about my episode with Bon, so I just gave a bit more details and we just kept drinking and drinking.

Around 2am, Shan was KO’d on the bed, Fen was happily talking total nonsense and giggling like an idiot. We’ve already finished the bottle and she wanted more.

“That’s quite enough, Fen. I think you’ve had enough to drink. We should try to catch some sleep, still need to drive back tomorrow,” I cajoled her. My English changes depending on whom I speak to, since Fen doesn’t Singlish anymore, I tend not to when speaking to her. I’ve had to do this for the Aussies since they don’t understand me when I go full out Malaysian/Singaporean on them.

“You boys, all the same. Want to sleep or want to sleep?” she giggled. I caught her meaning and chuckled at her.

“Sleep sleep! I wouldn’t want to crash the car driving back tomorrow just cos I over-indulged with you tonight,” I said, still rejecting her pleas to get more alcohol…not that we could at that time of the night, but I had the feeling she’d pull me out to go hunting anyway.

“Indulge? Would you like to indulge in me?” she suddenly leaned against my shoulders and leered at me.

“I’m hornyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Lost. Please, indulge me and indulge in me!” she slurred.

“Fen, you’re drunk. Time for bed,” I said and steered her towards the bed. I was intending to sleep on the floor.

“Bed? Yes, come into bed,” she purred. Goddamnit, this girl was persistent. We back and fro’d for a few minutes before things were interrupted by Shan.

“Oei, Lost. For fuck’s sake, just screw her. She won’t give up and we both won’t get any sleep until she gets laid. I stared at her in shock. “Just pretend I’m not here, I’m fucking used to it. Just shut her up already la,” Shan said and turned her back to us, with her pillow over her head.

I looked at Fen, she pulled me into bed with her again.

“Come to mama. Show me what Bon is missing,” she demanded, while fiddling at my robe…
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 05-09-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
owendan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upz bro, well written, makes me wonder what all my female friends did when they went overseas to study
Old 05-09-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Bro owendan, thank you for the kind comments =]

I don't know, I guess it depends on the integrity of the girl in question. Li nearly fell for me, or she wouldn't have surrendered her body to me. The rest are more experienced, and I'm thinking they already started fooling around even back home in Singapore. There were plenty of nice girls who, as far as I knew, didn't fool around, and as such, aren't part of this story. lol

And to the anonymous user who upped me 11 pts, thank you thank you thank you!

Last post for today coming up after this.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

Let it not be said that I do not oblige a girl when asked to, especially when it’s 2 girls giving the same instructions. I untied my bathrobe and shrugged it off to the floor and watched Fen pull at her own knot urgently. The wild girl didn’t even take her robe off, just open it up and pulled me on top of her. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath, much to my surprise.

We mashed our lips together and started kissing wildly, my hands roaming at her body. For a skinny girl, she has decent sized boobs, enough to fill the palm. Even though she was probably too drunk to care, I still wanted to take my time to get to know her body. I cupped and caressed her boobs while carrying on our heated frenching, pinching her nipples alternatingly. Fen squirmed under me pleasurably and trashed her hands wildly on the bed. Til this day, I’ve no idea why she did that, most girls would hold me, or quietly grip the sheets, hers just went all over the air.

The kiss broke and I moved my mouth southwards. Fen is a loud and unashamed lover. When my lips reached her boobs, she moaned loudly.

“Yes, suck them harder. Yes!” she shrieked, while I followed her instructions to suck hard on her nipples (switching between them, of course). I added a bit of a bite to my efforts and when my teeth clamped down on her nub, she started trashing wildly.

“Stop fooling around and fuck me already!” she demanded.

I released her breasts and continued southwards. Her pussy was trimmed neatly, it felt strangely pleasurable to run my chin down her mat. At her spirited urgings, I wasted no time with teasing, instead I clamped my upper lip on where I’d thought her clit would be, and opened my jaw wide. My tongue snaked out and darted into her cunt, moving in and out, up and down, while my upper lip rubbed against her clit. Fen found this to be immensely satisfying as her hips twitched with my actions. Pussy juice is pussy juice, I have found (comparing between 3 girls), and I’ve no objections to it as I lapped it up from her flowing vulva. I had to hold her hips tightly to prevent her from moving too violently.

After my jaws got tired, I moved my head away from her.

“What? Where are you going? Don’t stop, I’m almost there!” Fen protested, almost angrily. I hurriedly slid my middle finger inside her and thrusted. She wasn’t as painfully tight as Li, but it was obvious Fen is no virgin. I moved my finger in and out and the squish squish sounds of her secretions sounded loud in the room. With my other free hand I rubbed her clit with my thumb, and was rewarded moments later when Fen screamed out her orgasm.

I tried to stop to let her recover, but to my surprise, Fen exclaimed, “Don’t stop! More! More!”

I complied and added my index finger inside her and both fingers went in and out while my other thumb kept on rubbing on her clit. It was like trying to ride a raging bull (albeit with my hands) as she convulsed repeatedly on my hands.

“Fuck, yes!!!!!!” she hissed, after what seemed like endless orgasms, and bade me to stop. It was a pleasant change to have a girl who’s so open with sex and talks dirty.

“Fuck me, Lost, fuck me now!” she demanded, breathlessly. I hurried to my pants which were hanging in the closet and extracted my condom from my wallet, and took off my undies.

“I don’t like condoms, don’t use it, Lost,” Fen said, after seeing what I was doing.

“Sorry, babe. I always wear condoms,” I insisted. Hell, the way she’s behaving and Shan’s blasé attitude, it was clear that I was not going where no man has gone before. Fuck that…I was tipsy but I still had my senses!

Fen looked a bit disgruntled as I rolled the condom on, but soon regained her enthusiasm as I climbed between her legs and spread them wide.

“Put me in, Fen. Show me you want this,” I said, playing the dominant. Her eyes widened slightly (in surprise?) and she reached between us to put my dick in position. I watched her face as I pushed in and was satisfied to see her eyes close in pleasure. Not that I’m huge, a healthy average 5 inches, but it’s always gratifying to see something I do bring that look to a girl.

She was very wet and warm. Maybe it was the condom, maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was her…it was hard to feel her pussy, especially after my experience with Li. Nevertheless, I started to fuck her, hard. Her legs curled around my waist as I pumped her with gusto. Her breath came in gasps as I slammed into her over and over, grinding our crotches together.

Fen started playing with her own breasts as I was thrusting inside her. The sight of that was so erotic that I could feel my own pleasure mounting. I lifted her a little bit in a desperate attempt to create some friction and was rewarded by the feel of my dick rubbing against the ceiling of her pussy. She was pinching and pulling her nipples as she moaned louder and louder.

It became a race as to who would cum first, I was pummelling her hard and she was enjoying it. The slap-slap of our hips meeting each other was only drowned out by her increasingly loud moans of pleasure. Things finally ended with her shivering and convulsing in orgasm. The spasms in her pussy managed to set me off as well and I shot my load into my cap.

I was panting hard, it was the longest sex I’ve had to date and it felt like I’ve ran a marathon. Pulling out of her, which caused Fen to release another moan, I extricated myself and disposed of the condom.

“Come here, and hug me to sleep,” Fen invited. I was still taking deep breaths and joined her in bed, both of us naked. “I haven’t cum like that before, wow!” she said. I was thinking that if it wasn’t for the lack of feeling, I wouldn’t have lasted that long to get her to cum in the first place. But hey, a satisfied woman is a job well done, I always say!

We cuddled and slept. I don’t know about you guys, but I always have trouble maintaining a good sleep after drinking, so I woke up a lot in the night, and wanted to leave the bed but didn’t want to wake Fen. I finally fell asleep with the hotel clock reading 5am, and was woken up at 9 by an impatient Shan.

“Oi! Wake up! I am hungry!” she yelled, throwing her pillow at me. I woke up feeling really grumpy and saw that Fen was already up and I was the last one who wasn’t dressed. I eyed Shan, irritated, and told her to pass me my robe.

“Pfft, nothing we’ve not seen. Just get dressed la,” she sassed me. Goddamnit. I hate walking around undressed in front of people I’m not totally comfortable with. But then, I guess she had a point, I’ve already fucked Fen, and Shan had given me a handjob. I got out of bed and ignored Shan’s whistling as I collected my stuff and went for a shower. After a buffet breakfast at the hotel restaurant (and copious amounts of coffee!), we were on the road back to Melbourne city.

We dropped the car off and the girls paid, then we walked back to college, the crisp winter air serving to keep me awake. Having reached college, we parted ways but Fen ran back to me and grabbed my arm.

“That was really great, last night. We should do it again!” she said to me, with a bright smile, and pranced off back to her room. Well, this had promise.

I went to my room and slept most of the day away, skipping lunch…

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 05-09-2014 at 07:14 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Totally random thought: I just realized, thinking back to that day, that none of us were hungover (well I drank the least so definitely not me) that morning. WIsh I was young again. Nowadays not drunk, wake up also hangover.

Fuck sia -_-
Old 05-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 11
aishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to behold

ts has all the luck in the world.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
Totally random thought: I just realized, thinking back to that day, that none of us were hungover (well I drank the least so definitely not me) that morning. WIsh I was young again. Nowadays not drunk, wake up also hangover.

Fuck sia -_-
least it was an experience and not all bros had experienced that....
Old 06-09-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update, ts
keep it up
Old 06-09-2014, 03:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

one of the best stories recently. keep it up.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Thanks badboy and manure for the points And thank you everyone for the kind words.

Btw just an update, i will probably be too busy to write on sunday, so will take a short break. Will try to post on Sunday night if I still have energy. Fair warning ya :P

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 06-09-2014 at 11:18 AM.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

The weeks following the road trip were pretty uneventful. Haven’t had indications from Fen that she’d like a repeat performance, and being a gentleman, I didn’t want to push. Wondering now 8 years later that maybe I should have, I would’ve gotten more action instead of being bored out of my mind. I have largely ignored Bon after returning from Sydney, other than a short email telling her I’ve arrived home safely. She hadn’t made any replies worth mentioning or thinking about, so I started putting her in the “ex” column.

The meal crowd was getting stale. It was the same faces, everyday. Rain started opening up more to me, especially when Jenn wasn’t around. The little girl (Rain) was starting to be more daring, and would venture out to the common room between meal times to hang out instead of cooping up in her/Jenn’s room the whole day doing god knows what (for the kinkier readers; no, they weren’t lesbian haha). Usually I’d be shooting pool with Skan or a Korean guy called Gim, and Fen would play on the piano to entertain us. Occasionally we’d play monopoly or whatever nonsense that struck our fancy with some of the other stay-backers.

Things got more interesting in the last week of June when the college decided to hold a Christmas party. Yes, you heard it, Christmas party, in June. The ‘logic’ behind it was that it’s winter. LOL.

All the resident advisors (post grad students who stayed in college and helped with staffing duties and keeping us under control), staff and stay-backers were invited, of course. The staff provided sherry, wine and the kitchen made good food and things were really laid back. It was really enjoyable, not something I could’ve envisioned in the more status conscious Singapore. Once the senior staff left, things got more fun though. Despite the relaxation of status, there was still a subconscious avoidance of going crazy when the Head of College was around. Some of the younger resident advisors could be good fun. There was this young, Indian-looking guy with dreadlocks that for the life of me I couldn’t remember his name (I think the readers should realize by now that while most of the names aren’t real, they’re alterations of real names, so it gets harder for me to name people whose real names I don’t actually remember), who could play the guitar, piano, drums and sing. We retired to the common room and this guy, oh fuck it, let’s call him Vijay, entertained us with his renditions of popular songs. Needless to say, we had all the leftover wine and sherry from dinner, and social lubricants rock!

Skan went beyond the call of duty and even chipped in with a bottle of Johnny Walker to liven things up. Shan and Fen were johnny-on-the-spot (pun intended) for the whiskey the moment it came out. Vijay just winked at us and joined the fun. The other RA who was still with us, Eleanor, told us not to go overly crazy, but that she’ll leave us to things to maintain “plausible deniability”. Jenn already left us after dinner, but Rain wanted to hang around for a while longer and played foosball with Gim (the table football game). Gim was a very popular boy at college among the Asians, thanks to the rapidly growing k-pop culture that was hitting the world even then. -_-“

The drinks flowed…and flowed….suddenly I was pulled aside by Skan.

“Yo, macha…help me out can ah?” he asked.

“Sup, dude? Apa mau (Whadya want)?” I asked in return.

“Okay, bro. I’m going to get Shan drunk. I need your help to make sure Fen doesn’t cock block me,” he whispered, conspiratorially.

I looked at him in surprise. “Dude…dia kan ada pakwe kat rumah (doesn’t she have a bf back home), wei?” I protested.

“Aiya, fuck care la. He’s not here also. That’s a fine piece of ass, man. C’mon la, be a bro,” he replied.

My moral compass probably wasn’t strong that night, or maybe I just didn’t care. I mean, the girl gave me a fucking handjob during O week…she’s not that innocent. “Okay, but if anything happens don’t drag me into it. Whatever the fall out you handle yourself, k?”

“You da man, ‘cha!” he slapped me on the shoulder and walked off to join the drinking crowd.

I watched as he generously poured for the girls. Vijay was too busy basking in the adulation of his piano playing skills to notice. Skan made eye contact and winked at me. That’s my cue.

“Yo, Fen! Merry Christmas!” I grinned at her and offered her a toast.

“Hahaha, Mery Christmas, Lost. Funny right? Christmas in June,” she laughed. We toasted each other and she gave me a hug. Was it my imagination or did it linger a little bit? I engaged Fen in small talk and she was soon flirting with me…touching my hand and my back while talking, and smiling at me often.

An hour later, Vijay called it a night, and told us not to stay up too late, tongue in cheek. I caught him trying to chat up Rain throughout the night, but she was too shy to respond. Something to keep an eye on in the future.

Fen hung on to my arm and was already pretty tipsy from the wine and JW. I told her to head to bed, it was late and she’s had enough.

“You’re so bossy, Lost. Me likes!” she flirted. I laughed.

“If you liked it, then you’ll obey,” I challenged her.

“Okay, okay. I’ll head back to my room. Take a shower…then sleep. Happy, boss man?” she joked, and gave me a hug. “Yo Shan, I leave first! Don’t be too naughty!” she called and walked off without looking back.

I poured myself another drink and started a new foosball game with Gim when Rain (who was watching us) gasped and pointed. My eyes followed her finger. Skan and Shan were making out against the pool table, and it was getting hot and heavy.

“Oh my god. They’re doing that HERE?” exclaimed Rain. I’m not sure if she was shocked that the two were making out (she really does give out a huge innocent xiao mei mei vibe) or that they were doing it in public. I shushed her.

“Rain, let’s not interrupt them. Think it’s getting late anyway,” I hinted. The 3 of us departed the common room, but I couldn’t resist taking a last peek and saw that Skan already had his hands under her top. Lucky dog.

I got back and took a shower, preparing for the night. On my way back to my room, I was intercepted by Fen…
Old 06-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

“Boo!” Fen exclaimed, accosting me while on my way back to my room from my late night (brrr) shower. “Did I scare you?” she teased, wearing a nightgown/one piece pyjama thing.

“Y-y-y-yeah….You can s-s-see I’m so-so-so scared I’m s-s-s-hivering,” I joked back, though the shivering was real.

“Haha, you’re so funny, Lost,” she said, slipping her arm into mine and walked me back to my room.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you cold in that?” I asked her when we were both safely in my heated room.

“This? Hahaha. I’ve so much johnny walking in my veins I’m not scared of cold!” she boasted.

“You still haven’t answered my other question, Fen,” I pointed out.

“Geez, so demanding. I just wanted to see you cos I missed you,” she grinned at me cheekily.

“Heh, you JUST saw me an hour ago!” I remarked, but smiled at her.

“I wanted to see more of you,” said Fen, and put her hand on my chest.

Okay…all pretensions were forgotten at that moment. I grabbed her by the shoulders and directed her to my bed. She did mention she liked me bossy.

“Get naked, Fen. We need to get busy,” I told her, while stripping my clothes off. She complied and hopped onto my bed, eyes anticipant.

“You look so hot in my bed, Fen. Spread your legs, I want to see you better,” I continued, standing over the foot of the bed.

Fen placed her hands beneath her thighs and pulled them apart for me. I could see her pussy lips gleaming, she was wet! I knelt on the floor and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Screw the appetiser, I was going to dive right in. I could smell her body wash emanating from her freshly showered body, and her arousal; it was a heady combination. I clamped my mouth over her pussy and started licking it. Starting with the edge of her pussy, I licked the outer lips round and round, until she was begging for contact. I gave in to her requests and slid my tongue between her vulva and reached as deep as I could with it. Fen rewarded me with an appreciative moan and stopped struggling, giving me the chance to savor her juices as I lapped at her cunt.

Her volume got louder and louder as I nibbled, sucked and licked at her pussy. I finally decided to concentrate on her clit and painted it with my tongue. Stiffening it like a spear, I flicked the tip of my tongue against her clit repeatedly, taking it between my lips occasionally and giving it a tug and suck. Things came to a head when I pushed a finger into her pussy and she came all over me, calling “yes” all the way. Remembering she liked multiple orgasms, I kept on going and going until she told me to stop. I found that in the last few minutes, I had somehow grown a beard…of pussy juice.

“Ah fuck, that was as good as I remembered, babes. Phew!” Fen said, lying back tiredly on my bed. I wiped my chin and grinned at her, getting ready to grab a condom (damn, it was my last one; haven’t restocked since Li left).

Then there came a knock at my door. Uhm….what the fuck am I supposed to do? Answer it naked?

[Well, there goes my morning. Sorry if this part sounded rushed, I need to go out and keep some people company. Will continue in the afternoon!]
Old 06-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

ah back from lunch.

Thanks for the up, prettymannequin! (sorry can't tell if it's bro or sis from your nick lol, well done)
Old 06-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

“Who is it?” I asked, walking nearer to the door to listen to the reply. I needn’t have worried about having to open the door to greet the knocker. It was my other neighbour, a Resident Advisor called Brenda, who looked to be in her 30s.

“Hey, Lost. I am REALLY sorry to interrupt you in the middle of things. It’s just that the walls are kinda thin and I’ve really gotta sleep for a meeting tomorrow. Could you please tone it down a little? Very sorry,” she said.

I cringed, severely embarrassed. I hadn’t thought that my neighbours would hear us (or hear Fen, rather). “Right, sorry about that, Brenda. Things just got out of hand a tad. Will keep it quiet,” I said to my door.

“Hey, I’d say you have things well in hand, actually. Again, sorry for interrupting,” Brenda joked and I could hear her door closing in a few moments.

I looked at Fen and we grinned at each other. “Well, that was unexpected,” I said. She nodded, laughing silently. I thought the mood was kinda spoiled and I was no longer hard, so I wasn’t sure what to do at that point.

“What are you standing there for, Lost? Get your ass into bed and fuck me!” Fen said. I grabbed the condom and walked over to her. “Awww, poor Lost got scared?” she teased me, looking at my limp cock.

Fen motioned me nearer and she sat up in my bed and started licking my cock. Needless to say, it soon sprang back up to attention. Fen stroked it a few times and gave it a few licks.

“Babes, it’s not that I don’t want to blow you, but I really need you in me, now!” she said. I grinned and tore the condom package open. Fen frowned at this but knew not to make objections. In fact she took the condom from me and helped put it on.

She pulled me onto her, legs spread wide, and I put myself into her wetness. Her pussy felt better tonight, and I could feel myself gliding inside her. She gave out a small moan and covered her mouth, eyes widened at me in silent laughter. I chuckled softly and started thrusting into her, taking things slow. Fen is a very skinny girl, so I had to be careful with my force or the bony bits all can cause pain, as we found that night.

We kissed, hot and hard, our tongues duelling for dominance as my hips moved against her. I could feel her pussy holding me warmly through my journeys. Her fingers clawed at my back as our passions rose, ankles wound painfully around my spine. I told her I was starting to tire and we switched positions. I laid down on my back and Fen slipped me into her in cowgirl. Her experienced showed as I felt new sensations that I’ve never had before.

Fen rode me, but not the intimate girl on top that I had experienced with Li (Li kept her face level with mine and basically we were chest to chest), Fen did me like a porn star. She sat on my dick, keeping herself fully upright, and didn’t do any up and down movements. Instead, she kept my dick fully sheathed inside her and rotated her hips front and back, side to side, in circles. In this position, I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock as she danced on me while impaled upon my pole.

I grabbed her boobs as she twisted her hips on me and squeezed them hard. Fen seemed to prefer things rough, so I just squeezed and pinched her nipples and it seemed to make things work for her. She had her eyes closed, face set in a frown as she tried not to make too much noise. It was during this when she stopped doing her circle thing and just went front-back, front-back very quickly. Her pussy squeezed me tight as (I think) she came noiselessly, eyes tightly shut. I enjoyed the feeling and let her ride it out. Once she opened her eyes, she gave me a wide smile and I pulled her down so I could kiss her. I was close to my own climax. While we kissed, I gripped her hips and started pumping ferociously into her from below. Her pussy was still having spasms and it was enough to send me over the edge as my dick jerked forcefully insider her, ejecting my cum into its plastic scabbard.

I hugged Fen tightly to me as we both came down from our pleasure. She was light enough that I didn’t mind her whole weight on top of me. My cock eventually softened enough to slip out of her lips and I quickly turned her onto her back so I could grab the condom and bin it. Then I drew the covers around us and spooned Fen to sleep.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1