The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you confess to a girl;Wish a guy confess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post

You keep writing here like a diary which only shows how wishy-washy you are and no woman like weak men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post

Dun like wishy washy guys. Just do it if u like d ger.. at least if really she dun accept u. U can still continue ur life .
Erm requote back what i had written on page 2 of this thread.
Ts... u really got to find a chance to tell her.

word of advice for u now.. "just do it". No point keep dragging. Dunno what d hell u waiting for. Or u scare that she reject u?
Old 09-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
nehnehhh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynehnehhh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

no need confess la. like some bros said above, if the girl don't like you, she can and will find 101 excuses not to go out with you.
if she likes you or has a liking for you, theres 101 reason to go out with you.
Just go out with her, build the emotional and physical contact with her. If she like you, there shouldn't be much problem.
but if she treat you as a friend, throughout the contacts, will have hints that she doesn't want to continue i.e. she will take a step back.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

We were talking and then she mention that our 性格 not same, very hard.
When i told her everytime i want to know 了解 her more, but everytime always kana told off by her.

She then say her ex-bf, which only know afew months; knows her well until she don't need say anything also the ex-bf knows. Saying there's this kind of feeling de.

But i go home think and think, Starting first few months; i always kana reject, total wall off from her.
Then finally she agree go out, i also 1-2months go out once.
until now then maybe once a week, wait for her end work then go for supper.

So abit fair to me mah? directly say like that..
Old 12-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
We were talking and then she mention that our 性格 not same, very hard.
When i told her everytime i want to know 了解 her more, but everytime always kana told off by her.

She then say her ex-bf, which only know afew months; knows her well until she don't need say anything also the ex-bf knows. Saying there's this kind of feeling de.

But i go home think and think, Starting first few months; i always kana reject, total wall off from her.
Then finally she agree go out, i also 1-2months go out once.
until now then maybe once a week, wait for her end work then go for supper.

So abit fair to me mah? directly say like that..
I havent even start confess i like her, was just basically normal chatting nia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1