The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2006, 03:12 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5157 / Power: 21
`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Depressed

jus move on wit ur life, since u can post. i assume that u wont be dead without her

- like my post, add my reputation -

::
Sexual intercourse typically plays a powerful role in human bonding,
often being used solely for pleasure and leading to stronger emotional bonds.
Old 22-12-2006, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 19
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsyct View Post
i oso dunno hw to advice u cos i'm in quite a similar mess like u.
but lookin on e bright side, she draw e line very clearly 4 u.
so @ least u know wat u shld do.
imagine she still hang on 2 u while she tryin to find a more stable boat, and when found she hop to e next boat & completely dump u.
u will feel more sad.
so juz overwork ur body or go find all go plant ur seeds @ all e potiential gals.
eventually 1 of e seed will start to grow.
haha...

wah bro.. now u dispensing advice siah... buay pai lehh.. just pulling your leg.... hope things working out better for you now...

threadstarter... to quote a song from "monthy python" - always look on the bright side of life!

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 22-12-2006, 09:22 AM
Samster

randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

brings us to one question which bro ok69 brought uo.. easier for Fuck Buddy to be come girlfriend or for girlfriend after break up to be come Fuck Buddy... any thoughts?

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 22-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
bro, u noe the song, always look on the bright side of life.....
gd tat u see open liao.....
maybe she prefer to love 'yusof b ishak', den to have real love in life

some1 will appear in ur life and appreciate u...
bro - did not read ur post so only after quoted the same song then realise we same wave length la...

Old 22-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 23
SharkMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSharkMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girls? You can't change them.... Their decisions are usually set in stone... MOVE ON!

Good luck thread-starter
Old 22-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 20
ferrari is one of the Best!ferrari is one of the Best!ferrari is one of the Best!

Life always have ups and downs.....move on and be happy Brother.
Old 22-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
Archduke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArchduke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I see the old the one that got away. Not to worry, that kind of feeling goes away after awhile, time heals all wounds. Before you know it wham, cupid strikes again and you will be going chasing after skirts again. Meanwhile try to keep yourself occupied, keeps you from thinking wild thoughts.

Life is not a bed of roses so just take it as it comes and ride it out!

Cheers! It's nearly Chirstmas! Don't be depressed!
Old 22-12-2006, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 22
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold

tis is the path of life, some got it right at the 1st attempt, some got it after a few rounds. juz widen your horizon and social circle of friend, time heal....

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 23-12-2006, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
deathsyct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyboy73 View Post
wah bro.. now u dispensing advice siah... buay pai lehh.. just pulling your leg.... hope things working out better for you now...

threadstarter... to quote a song from "monthy python" - always look on the bright side of life!
Aiya i give tam poh tips niah leh. haha..
but i must say moving on is e rite choice cos i'm having 4 flings rite nw & i really dunno which shld i choose 2 b my gf. haha j/k
but nw i got more time wif my very very close gal frens la. so enjoying every moment rite nw lor. hhaaha....
Old 23-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Don_wlug

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

By any chance is tat girl name olivia?? number 8288xxxx
Old 23-12-2006, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4285 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Threadstarter, advise to you is move on and see. sometimes its true, when a woman's heart changed, she never looks back.

Have frens who fight & patch up relationship, decide to marry and the girl backout in the end, saying that she can't live with a man she doesnt love and only agreed to the marriage because of duty and guild and god knows what reason.

Fren has to cancel all the various marriage arrangements and need to get annulment (they ROM already and waiting for customary)

Again, it is also different for every individual. Maybe she has feelings for you still but does not admit, then you might have chance...
Old 23-12-2006, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Threadster, dont give up the forest just because of a tree....life moves on
Old 23-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
zikogirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"A woman felt hurt when her man she love left her, a man felt VERY hurt when his girlfriend dumped him"

Take it easy pal, the world is beautiful and believe one day you realise you find someone better then her.
我恨你 但是我更爱你
爱你爱到恨了你
恨你让我如此爱你
不恨你
不恨你 那是不够爱你
最爱最恨都是你

Zikogirl's fotolog
Old 23-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 21
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Threadstarter is time for u to move on,if it is really yours is yours.Maybe once u get out u might find one better gal..
Old 23-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 23
Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!

Time heals all pain..Tho it seem hard now..but eventually time will work its magic

keep reminding urself to let go wun do the trick..sometimes letting go comes easier when u dun think abt letting go

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1