The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: :: Resort Entertainment ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
Finally made it down there last week ... find it kinda nice. Prices were a little steap but heard from the boss he is working on a promo soon (including the beers!)

Pros and Cons

Pros-
9 Female Singers there now (incl Nice and Kat from Icon/Impact)
- Yup!!! Night and Kat from the ex ICON are singing there... And sometimes I guess that they are one of the pulling factors for the customers to RTC... On busy nights, both of them can get really many flowers and carrot drinks (waterfall/tequila)... But anyway, LI has another female singer... She's Amy... Used to sing at the old LI... Some bros may know her... Cute looking!

Quote:
Cons
Price of Drinks
- Got to agree with this... Quite pricey!!! Anyway, heard from a waiter that LI is also raising the price of their liquors...
Old 06-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 21
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร;2951131]- Yup!!! Night and Kat from the ex ICON are singing there... And sometimes I guess that they are one of the pulling factors for the customers to RTC... On busy nights, both of them can get really many flowers and carrot drinks (waterfall/tequila)... But anyway, LI has another female singer... She's Amy... Used to sing at the old LI... Some bros may know her... Cute looking!

Heard from Jessicca (another singapore from LI now at Resort) that Amy is now at LI/Icon have not confirm. And more great news ... heard that 3 new singers will be joining them mid week making the female Singers to 10!!! Current group has a new one that just arrived 3 days ago VERY cute
Old 06-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapskate View Post
My friend is working there, he say the GROs very jude but this palce almost everyday sure got fights. Alot of SS members hanging inside not safe to party.
Please check your facts before posting. I have been there 3 days since last week and no fight on the 3 days I have been there. If you say SS members take a look at some other clubs (thai or otherwise)

A club in a GL shopping centre is OWNED by a 'ex' SS big boss and lots of support from his friends - should we avoid?

A club in Orchard Road had a fight last night where a guy was stabbed - should we avoid?

All clubs will have fights etc because people get drunk etc ... important thing is the club has the right bouncers who can take care of the matter or not.

I am not saying Resort is Peaceful no fights, I am saying that its like all other clubs. So if you so scared ... then yeah maybe stay at home is the best.

Just my 2 cents
Old 06-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
hehhe.. bro.. went to check it out aldy yea...
didnt see u at ROYAL on Saturday.. was there for abit... of beer...heeheheh

gal wise... yea.. coupla old faces of d singers.. GROs... cant comment much as nvr been a long time customer of LI/ICON... only can remem kitty so far... she like... super lao jiao there aldy.. is she Singaporean aldy? 555+
I was in BKK over the weekend hehe. As for Kitty ... still on student visa.

Might pop down to Resort this Thursday ... wanna join me?
Old 06-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Heard from Jessicca (another singapore from LI now at Resort) that Amy is now at LI/Icon have not confirm. And more great news ... heard that 3 new singers will be joining them mid week making the female Singers to 10!!! Current group has a new one that just arrived 3 days ago VERY cute
Yup Bro, Amy is at LI now already... She has been @ LI since last Thurs/Fri... To be honest, her singing is above so-so only but she's really cute IMHO

You mean 3 new singers joining Resort or LI??? I only know that Resort's latest addition was Ah Tong (pony-tailed) male singer... Anyway, will probably RTC Resort this weekend... Hee Hee!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
KnightOfTheRose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got to try this place out man. Sounds like a good place to hang out. Think the location is really super duper grrrrrrrrrrrrreat - Food of all type below from McDonalds to Jap. Then before clubbing can play pool. After clubbing can take a nice walk by the beach with the GRO hehehe
Old 06-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapskate View Post
My friend is working there, he say the GROs very jude but this palce almost everyday sure got fights. Alot of SS members hanging inside not safe to party.
I've been there a few times but there wasn't any fights... And the crowd seems to be enjoying themselves, more than going there to start a fight... But I did hear from the gals and the waiters that a couple of fights did break out but ONLY A COUPLE OF TIMES... Not like what you have mentioned, "almost everyday sure got fights"...

And IMHO, which club in SG don't have fights once in a blue moon??? It doesn't mean that only SS members will start a fight... Maybe a CEO in business suit will also start a fight because he is drunk or guai lan...

Be it SS members, paikias, guaikias, tiko peks, or whoever... We are just there to enjoy and chill out...
Old 06-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTheRose View Post
Got to try this place out man. Sounds like a good place to hang out. Think the location is really super duper grrrrrrrrrrrrreat - Food of all type below from McDonalds to Jap. Then before clubbing can play pool. After clubbing can take a nice walk by the beach with the GRO hehehe
555!!! This is the best part, if it really happens... And after a nice walk by the beach with the PR... ... ... What happened next??? --> (It's not that hard to imagine : By SAMSUNG)
Old 06-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร View Post
Kitty still not yet a S'porean... 555++ Still holding her student visa... But have to think, how much longer can she hold the student visa... Probably will become an old student soon liao
dun they have quota to clear their studies? 555+ shez 1 of d longest TG i've known since i started goin to thai joints sialz... frm d dayz of GM.. ehh.. any idea where is PLOY huh? dat young gal.. damned fun ler.. always talk kok alot..

Quote:
[COLOR="Red"]- YupOn busy nights, both of them can get really many flowers and carrot drinks (waterfall/tequila)...
Got to agree with this... Quite pricey!!! Anyway, heard from a waiter that LI is also raising the price of their liquors...
hmm... they also have waterfalls there? how much it goin for? 60 as well?
dun really noe d singers dat have been in orig LI then ICON then now RESORT.. ehhehe.. but i remem frm orig LI.. got 1 singer.. quite bah bah... nvr knew her name... didnt bother also.. since i not lau jiao... but if i ever do see her again.. i'll make sure i get to know her... 555+
alcohol pricings for these establishments under tis management has nvr been cheap frm d start aldy.. comparing then orig LI against GM.. alcohol is still more exp over at LI.. price raise in alcohol is due to distributors raisin prices.. knn.. oil price go up.. alcohol price also go up.. but again.. hasnt oil prices juz decreased recentl? 555+

Quote:
Please check your facts before posting. I have been there 3 days since last week and no fight on the 3 days I have been there. If you say SS members take a look at some other clubs (thai or otherwise)
All clubs will have fights etc because people get drunk etc ... important thing is the club has the right bouncers who can take care of the matter or not.
I am not saying Resort is Peaceful no fights, I am saying that its like all other clubs. So if you so scared ... then yeah maybe stay at home is the best.
Just my 2 cents
bro.. agree wif u on ur points made... honestly.. back many yrs ago.. stabbing in front of Scotts on Scotts Rd itself.. fatality... still.. many ppl walk n hang ard there.. u walk along street also might get chance to be killed by killa litter or kena lang ga by car.. hahahah.. at home can kena electrocuted to death... so.. how ler... 555+

Quote:
I was in BKK over the weekend hehe. Might pop down to Resort this Thursday ... wanna join me?
wah bro... go sanuk sanuk in BKK ja... 555+ doubt will b goin there ler... might go into JB for bit of checkin d JB thai joint out on friday.. saturday got fren bday party.... tired sialz.. 555+

Quote:
555!!! This is the best part, if it really happens... And after a nice walk by the beach with the PR... ... ... What happened next??? --> (It's not that hard to imagine : By SAMSUNG)
hhmmm.. honestly.. aft drinkin... all i can think of is goin home to sleep... still wana walk by d beach n feed bloodsuckers(both insects n gal)... i dun think i can be bothered... 555+

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 06-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
any idea where is PLOY huh? dat young gal.. damned fun ler.. always talk kok alot..
There is a Ploy in Royal kinda cute and talk kok alot also not sure if you talking about her.

Quote:
but i remem frm orig LI.. got 1 singer.. quite bah bah... nvr knew her name... didnt bother also.. since i not lau jiao... but if i ever do see her again.. i'll make sure i get to know her... 555+
If its the treks (3 ba ba puying) one of them is back in LI/Icon (Amy) another is back in Resort (Jennifer - but she lost a lot of weight and looking very good now)

Quote:
wah bro... go sanuk sanuk in BKK ja... 555+ doubt will b goin there ler... might go into JB for bit of checkin d JB thai joint out on friday.. saturday got fren bday party.... tired sialz.. 555++
Have to go Bkk cos all my birds there complain I too long never go back liao hehe

Just a small word of advice in Juup (JB) may not have many girls cos 2 weeks ago there was a drug raid and as usual they want kopi money which the boss never give so about 30 GRO taken back stayed for 11 days then release. Most of the GROs have gone back after release. Not sure if new batch arrived yet. I suay suay was there during the raid ... kenna stuck there until 4am!!
Old 06-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTheRose View Post
555 too bad the nearest hotel still have to drive or take taxi
Old 06-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
There is a Ploy in Royal kinda cute and talk kok alot also not sure if you talking about her.

If its the treks (3 ba ba puying) one of them is back in LI/Icon (Amy) another is back in Resort (Jennifer - but she lost a lot of weight and looking very good now)

Have to go Bkk cos all my birds there complain I too long never go back liao hehe

Just a small word of advice in Juup (JB) may not have many girls cos 2 weeks ago there was a drug raid ... kenna stuck there until 4am!!
was referrin to PLOY frm LI lastime... but i think i noe d 1 ur talkin abt in ROYAL... she damned cute ler... heheheh.. cannot tahan... lau chwee nua.. but nvr seen her for awhile aldy..

dun think is Jennifer.. sld b Amy bah.. hehehe.. Jennifer..i duno ler.. nvr considered her as gd lookin... think she loox haggard man.. even when she was in her bah bah period.. 555+

ehh.. Juup kena raid ahh.. sienz liaoz.. like dat.. perhaps may postpone d trip to JB ler.. see wat my mates sayz ler... hehehe.. perhaps go some other rubba pub ler... 555+

Old 06-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
dun think is Jennifer.. sld b Amy bah.. hehehe.. Jennifer..i duno ler.. nvr considered her as gd lookin... think she loox haggard man.. even when she was in her bah bah period.. 555+
Personally, I think that Amy looks much better than Jennifer... Amy is young and narak... Jennifer is more mature looking and definitely lose out when compared with other singers @ Resort... At LI, my eyes are always glued to Mimi... But now, there's Amy...
Old 07-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 16
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Quote:
555!!! True enough bro~~~ And somehow IMHO, the Thai PRs/singers always lay the KC trap, waiting for you to step into it... I'm not saying that other joints like Viet or Pinoy or even KTVs don't have the KC traps, but somehow I can always feel the KC traps in the Thai joints. But before I step into the 'land mines', I always tell myself... "THEY ARE AIMING @ YOUR $$$ ONLY!!!"

555!!! But of course, sad to say and paiseh to admit, I did fell into the KC trap before... But luckily, not too much $$$ was wasted and I realised that I should stop being Robert...

The money that one spent on pampering the girls, hoping that the girls will fall in love with them and giving them free bonks won't work out in most cases... Must be more realistic, pay for commercial ones, bonk and go home a happy man... And forget about it once you step out of the hotel!
Agree with you truely mate. Been in Thai Joint for the past 2 years or so and most of them, I have bascially visited. As such, be it how much understanding you receive from the Thai Culture to the reason as to why they are here... purely nothing but money.

Be it singers or dancers, all of them are here for that same reason. Well, there cases whereby customers touches the girl's heart... etc but still, do not take them too seriously. You will only know much when she is back in Thailand and you are still in Singapore. What happens next?
Old 07-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

my eyes juz glued to whoever got biggest tits n nicest ass... then will fantasise of me glue-ing my tongue there... hahahahah

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1