The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

After so much hype and good reviews on Jessica, i thought i might as well give my body a chance to be soothed and kneaded.

I had a session at Zen recently and called up to ask for Jessica in the afternoon. A lady picked up the phone and said that she is not available. Right after i asked who whe is and she said 'Xiao Yu'. Was thinking since i'm nearby i might as well drop by and try her instead.

I reached 20 mins after hanging up the phone and entered through the back door. I was greeeted by a sweet lady who asked whether i called earlier. I said yes and she directed me into one of the "room" which has been 'partitioned' by curtain on railings.

Upon entering, as usual took off my clothers and lie there while she went out. One minute later, she came in and i start asking for her name. To my surprise, it was The One, Jessica!

The environment and ambience is quite soothing and relaxing and they even play kenny g in the background. Ohhh sax...i like it...It builds up yr sensuality from within..., mentally,spiritually and now physically.

Her massage is pretty okay and has enough strength but i in my list of good massage she comes in third after Wen Wen and Xiao Hong. Most of the techniques are TN type and she is quite diligent and only popped the question after 45 minutes and i agreed.

We started chatting more when i turn over. It's always about the general stuff, the new TN garment laws, the renovation @ Zen, business @ Zen, how long she has been in this industry etc... It did warm her up somehow.

She started with what she called JuaGen and the first 3 minutes was pretty shiok and i could feel my dick getting stiffer and longer. I held her waist while she is jerking me and proceeded to caress her bouncy breasts from outside. Hmmm.. quite a nice feel. She refused me to go any further than lifting up her top and i respected her for that. After five mins the feel wasn't the same as the beginning anymore but still it was soothing.

I came only 12 minutes later but she did not show any unhappiness or attitude. My dick wasn't press down like what some other brothers claimed. Right after the session she proceeded to wipe me off and offered to direct me to the shower facilities. As i was in a hurry i declined. I paid her $90.00 for a 1 hour massage with HJ as her massage is above my expectations.

All in all i would say it was value for money and compared to Wen Wen & Xiao Hong, she rank in tops on the looks department and figure but her JG skills and massage is a little overated. Among the three, best in massage goes to Wen Wen and best in JG goes to Xiao Hong. Still, i was a very satisfied customer. I wouldn't hesitate to RTM but i would like to try other masseuses for the time being.

So here is my FR.

Name: Jessica
Looks: 6.5/10 (Definitely above average and pleasant for her age)
Figure: 6.5 / 10 (Well Endowed With At Least A B+ Cup)
Bust: She claimed that she is a 36
Dressing: Orange coloured top with jeans.
Massage: 7 / 10
HJ : 6 / 10 (Not as good as what i expected)
Roaming: A Little
Attitude: Very friendly and patient
RTF: Not At The moment

I try to be as detailed as possible and for bros who has benefitted from my FR, feel free to encourage me by increasing my rep points. I am pretty new here in posting but will do my best to report more my encounters.

Thanx For Reading
Old 06-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jerico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

I popped over this morning around 12. Only one lady working there. Look in her early thirties but had a good attitude. Had a half an hour massage and a Hj, anyway long story short. Let the FR do the talking:

Looks: 5/10
Figure: 6/ 10 (A cup but damn its sweaty!)
Dressing: Red top, blue jeans
Massage: 7 / 10
HJ : 4 / 10 (kept talking to me, i dont like to talk)
Roaming: Chest
Attitude: Chatty and friendly
RTF: Def not in these few months.
Old 06-10-2006, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
evilknight is Cool - loads of Potential

hi anybody knows what happen to "xiao yun" from zen?
now zen left only xiao yu and jessica?
Old 16-11-2006, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 20
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

good news....xiao yun is back from China....tried her today...

FR
Looks:5-6/10
Massage:7/10
JG:8/10 with auto-roam

But she not there everyday.....got to call her for appt....

Cheers
Old 17-11-2006, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 20
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
good news....xiao yun is back from China....tried her today...

FR
Looks:5-6/10
Massage:7/10
JG:8/10 with auto-roam

But she not there everyday.....got to call her for appt....

Cheers
sry ar bro.. wish to ask u ar.. tis xiao yun is it last time at blk 332
under the shop xin he?? if yes.. her massage is damm power.. miss her massages
Old 06-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

is this place still ard?
Old 06-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
action81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

This placed closed down liao.. the signboard also taken down..i go pass this shop everyday on my way out.

haiz...one less place for good massage.

Anyone know if it has open somewhere elsa please advise.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Xiao Yun no more

This XY is different from the one at Blk 332 XinHe. Sadly she has returned to PRC for good on 5 Jan 2007 with her child. Boobs 34C.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
freepeterr is Cool - loads of Potential

Is the orginal Xiao Yun still there? Heard that she left, when last visited in Jul 06. Please PM me if you has her contact. Miss her JG, was her regular.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by freepeterr View Post
Is the orginal Xiao Yun still there? Heard that she left, when last visited in Jul 06. Please PM me if you has her contact. Miss her JG, was her regular.
eh bro, xiao yun got chiong one? Which one are you referring to? Zen?

R-K-O
Old 06-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is the orginal Xiao Yun still there? Heard that she left, when last visited in Jul 06. Miss her JG, was her regular.
Bro freepeteer are you sure you are regular? If you are you would already easily have her contact. Anyways I think most of them have already gone laio.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 13-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
yeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Typical newbie, asked questions liao then MIA...

Awaiting To Return Favour:
Old 13-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

An info on my one of my fav jexxxca. She now works near jalan sultan area.

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 07-03-2007, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ohayoo007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone double confirm that this place is still around or not please? Thanks.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

Zen Wellness is definitely no longer around.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1