The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Side track a bit. Hope JB will reopen soon and looking forward to go back there.
Old 12-11-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
In this trade all money talk. Don’t expect to find true love although I can’t rule out there are some rare good one. They will disappear after rtc no matter how much you give them. I would rather save up my money better than throwing them into the drain.
Better to save for a rainy day...most mls will take our money for granted until they kena raided and fined ...money easy come
Easy go
Old 13-11-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Theblueblueboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Side track a bit. Hope JB will reopen soon and looking forward to go back there.
Ya lor ya lor.. miss vip spa
Old 19-11-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Best not to get too personal. No matter what, they are the ones leading us on if we're not careful. Whether it's unlocking or extras or multiple orgasms true or not. They can also get sick of us.
I think we guys are strange people. we want GFE experience and want the gals to like us. But we also dont them to hang on to us like real GF and be really sticky!! So we need to find a compromise...

On the other hand, there are some ML who treat working at the MP as just work and once they leave the place, they dont want to know about us. They might work their heart out and give you the best F in your life, but once they leave the work place, they dont want to think about you and work- they draw a deep line between work and private life. This is interesting as it gives us some work to do, to try to get them to perhaps think of us more outside of work. But once they think too much about us and become sticky....... we withdraw!!

Either way, it is interesting!!
Old 19-11-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Personal experience below.

I would ask MLs whom i get along out for meals and drinks, usually on their off days or their work. We would chat about everything except massage. No touchy, no trying to be funny, just like normal friends. So far it has been pleasant as they dont mind neighbourhood stalls, sometimes they bring me to the place where they can find their fav hometown food. Chat, fruit shopping, tidbits shopping.

These are MLs that i am comfortable with, dont have to worry about them asking for sky. It takes time to build a relationship.
Old 19-11-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

And that's the way to build relationship with a ML... Well done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post

I would ask MLs whom i get along out for meals and drinks, usually on their off days or their work. We would chat about everything except massage. No touchy, no trying to be funny, just like normal friends. So far it has been pleasant as they dont mind neighbourhood stalls, sometimes they bring me to the place where they can find their fav hometown food. Chat, fruit shopping, tidbits shopping.

These are MLs that i am comfortable with, dont have to worry about them asking for sky. It takes time to build a relationship.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-11-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post

I would ask MLs whom i get along out for meals and drinks, usually on their off days or their work. We would chat about everything except massage...
Hi. Provided you are a single. Married men can't risk doing this.
Old 19-11-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I wanna share my recent bastard story also. Well think I'm really quite a bastard. Lol!

I got to know this ML about 2 years ago in 1 of the tiong bahru MP. However that place is those $88 joint and I don't really like hj so I tried her once and never went back. We exchange wechat and keep in contact cos she is quite pretty and her boobs very big. I like

She went back China and came back recently. Contacted me ask me go support. So I went and see can unlock more services bo. Hmm I only managed to suck her big tits and finger her abit nia. Then I try to woo her by telling her all the relationship stuff. Hmm but I think she also trying the same on me. Got hint me buy her shoes and stuffs. Of cos I siam la. She wanna meet me outside for dinner but I always say I WFH in my apartment and ask her to come to my house instead (actually I don't have an apartment).

So 1 day... She needs to go for medical check ups and say can meet me. I went to book a Airbnb apartment and meet her there. The rest is history

But after I finally got in her pants I realise she gave birth before and her tummy abit saggy with the birth stretch marks. Boobs also saggy after bra unhook. So I slowly siam her... Always say busy and after awhile she delete me on wechat.

Don't ask me for her contact ar. Haha!
Old 19-11-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Hi. Provided you are a single. Married men can't risk doing this.
😂😂😂 who says married cant go out with friends of opposite gender? I have local female friends too whom i hang out with. Just behave yourself when you are in public places. If want funny business just go SAF, no loose ends.
Old 22-11-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Even if our bros are loaded the odds are better if we invest in a lady from non sex trade....at least the risk of stds or hiv are much lower....just wondering why some of us bother to spend so much time with a woman who services many men and dicks per hour per day? A public toilet is still a public toilet....just fuck and forget ...
That is why I don’t understand why so many bros like to French kiss and lick their pussy. I don’t see anyone lick the urinal or kiss the toiletbowl in public toilet.
Old 28-11-2021, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
after 29th open liao isn't it
Old 28-11-2021, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 4
yybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to all

Quote:
same bro, missing some jb thai massage by syts with juicy services..

only problem is, the fear of getting covid if go back..

i even have some of their contacts on line, might check with them if they will return ;p
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1