The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Hello bro able to share the contact and location?

I am at bugis now.
Old 31-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Massagenewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtovice88 View Post
Tbh I’m reluctant to give review because more reviews just means she will be harder to book in future. I had quite a few pretty ex gf and my taste is really quite high standard. (Last round this a**hole gave a fake FR in bugis area and I went and I was f dulan cos it’s 0% as compared to the picture, just a fat auntie with big boobs, only the massage can make it)

But this XJ, is simply amazing, though I’m new , I have very high standard for girls and this girl is so passionate that it’s machiam her mission in life is to make sure her clients feel comfortable, at home and shiok. GfE 破表!i told her I nv feel so shiok by a masseur before. From the time you step into the door, she make you feel like a champion. I have to keep telling myself she is a masseuse not my gf lol

After everything , there were still time and she went ahead with a facial/head massage and make sure no minutes were wasted. Very 敬业! i kept asking her if she will stay in this line, really pray that she will. To put in 100% effort for all clients really not easy, compared to those masseurs who are stucked up or time watcher , those masseurs really should just quit.

Now I know why everyone say she is a gem. Not only will she please you , she make sure that conversationally you are comfortable too. Pls treasure her!
Hi bro can share contact for Joey? TQ
Old 01-04-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1654 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

+85267414132 WhatsApp
If have some points to spare to up me 816
Old 05-04-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
I have been to Xinjiang. The women
there are really gorgeous. Hope to
make appointment with this beauty.
Even Qing Emperor Qian Long's favorite
concubine in his late reign was from this region.
Power ... that's why we also need to try what emperor loves
Old 07-04-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Power ... that's why we also need to try what emperor loves
Ok bro. We are lucky to have her here. Will be making appointment to see her soon.
Old 07-04-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 20
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

Old FR (March) manage to try her before she return to China

Suddenly got mood to write FR, and I don't usually write these long..

Reached 20mins earlier but end up spending> 10 mins to find that staircase

I am not young and handsome but based on my standards to rate her, to be honest she is not those stunner compared to those model or young sweet thing in Clarke Quay Boat Quay.

Maybe face 7/10?

She is a little short, petite, slim. And she is not young also, no idea why so many ppl talking about end 20s. She is more to mature, demure, soft type of sexy Milf lady.

The room is much much much comfortable now, with those light led candle, very dark, very comfortable massage bed and Aircon is just nice cooling and relaxing.

Conversation is very natural, she didn't wear bra so after lip locks my hand automatically slip in and grab the ~C boobs ? Oh damn smooth skin boobs I guess she regularly moisturizing her boobs, feeling is handful and very nice... No bad breath since I am the first customer, starts frenching and grabbing for a good 3-5mins. Like lover..

Then come the SOP part, hand me towel and walk to an old shower room, still acceptable lah. Those worries about sharing bathroom are totally not a concern to me .. didn't have any discomfort about privacy.. shower myself and dry up myself cincai.. then I return to room.

She helps me to clean up a bit and continue some short conversation.. french again and rubbing here and there, I like the smooth skin.. feeling is shiok..

Get on to the massage bed, she puts a lot of focus like the rest of the bro said, slurping, licking, cleaning the long kang along my ass is very shiok, tongue master... Luckily I clean my ass very very well for 2 times before I met her. Licking the ball is also sibei shiok. She is putting a lot of focus in that area, groin, ass, ball, shaft for a very shiok 10-15min... rim a bit, kick a bit, suck a bit, twirling a bit.

When she comes back sure want to overhaul my lower part one more time.

Continue to french again and luckily didn't feel any weird smell, tongue fight for another 10mins... Damn shiok, saliva everywhere.. knn like my ex girlfriend when 20 years ago..mm.

Here comes the riding part... Feel the bone and tightness holding my dick, a bit pain and I feel that she totally control the situation, she has good strength and ride me for a 3-5 mins, not those lazy type of girls.. after that I take over and finish up ..

Clean up and leave as a happy man..

Heaven....

Last edited by 6600; 07-04-2023 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-04-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Jorda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom86 View Post
Hi all bro, I just tested joey this afternoon, I would said she provided excellent service like Xiao Rou and Miu Miu. She is a mix, her dad was Uyghur and mum was Han Chinese, quite tall around 1.62, C-cup with round ass. More importantly she don't rush you and treat you like her boy friend. The room was quiet and the bed space was sufficient for brother to exert his technique, overall very good service. I sure will return to visit her, but please take note that she will be returning to china on end of this of month and come back Singapore on 13rd of apirl. Hope all brother don't miss this gem, enjoy!
Bro, can share contact pse
Old 07-04-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Jorda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
816.2 bonk tonight... tomorrow Thursday last bonk before I hold my ammo for 2 weeks

Whoever want ... go book ASAP... only 12 slots daily
How to book bro?
Old 07-04-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster (A)

Get on to the massage bed, she puts a lot of focus like the rest of the bro said, slurping, licking, cleaning the long kang along my ass is very shiok, tongue master... Luckily I clean my ass very very well for 2 times before I met her. Licking the ball is also sibei shiok. She is putting a lot of focus in that area, groin, ass, ball, shaft for a very shiok 10-15min... rim a bit, kick a bit, suck a bit, twirling a bit.

Reading this portion makes me hard on ...

suddenly wish next Friday to come quickly
For another meet up after work week

It's +85267414132 WhatsApp for those asking ctc

And if have some points to spare, up mine pleaze
Old 10-04-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
KatySex is Cool - loads of Potential

She has holiday till 13 Apr…

Very sweet girl, recommended friend Kelly who was Tarma partner, answers even on holiday

Will be trying her soon
Old 13-04-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster (A)

呀 呀 ..ya I am one-of them waiting patiently

Keeping my miojo .... to pump and blast to paradise

APRIL 13TH NOW

XJ landed in Changi Airport..... I am not in queue to fetch

Already heard 5 regulars fighting to get her at airport and then ,,...... supper la
Old 13-04-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatySex View Post
She has holiday till 13 Apr…

Very sweet girl, recommended friend Kelly who was Tarma partner, answers even on holiday

Will be trying her soon
That's because she takes her service to the maximum level

To make sure all who enquires, do not end up with self service to quench lust
Old 14-04-2023, 06:24 AM
Samster (A)

Friday Morning Urge
Old 14-04-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to slot yesterday and have a nice session with XJ
Potential new member joining the palce soon
Old 14-04-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe I was lucky or that my fingers were fast that afternoon but I managed to secure an appointment for Thursday the 13th. Although I didn't get the time slot I had planned for, it was glad it worked out well.
When I met Joey, she lamented that she put on some weight on her holiday and sprained her back when doing yoga while on vacation.
After my shower, she came straight for my schlong after drying me, while I was seated at the bed. Understanding that she may have back-to-back appointments, I got myself comfortable with her approaches as she licked and sucked and slurped my nether regions and erogeneous zones. After a passionate bbbJ and ar, she capped me and rode vigorously while we dfk-ed. After her pounding, I returned the favor with a standing doggy. When 15 mins of our love making was over, she pulled off the cap and motioned me to lie down and sucked me off. It was the most intense feeling when I cim-ed, having had probably the most energetic sex in the past 2 decades. The time with Joey lasted 45 mins but I was so glad to have that time! Thank you TS/Boss for arranging and Thank you Joey!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1