The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I thought HIV testing need to get permission before can take?
That is what they tell the public but in practice it is different....... a doctor friend who works in a government hospital says all patients prior to entering the operation theatre will be tested for HIV regardless whether they have consented or not.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
That is what they tell the public but in practice it is different....... a doctor friend who works in a government hospital says all patients prior to entering the operation theatre will be tested for HIV regardless whether they have consented or not.
thats what the nurse told me. i did not sign anything at all
Old 05-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
99999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where can I do a comprehensive STD screening? How much will it cost?
Old 18-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I received a free HIV screening in the form of an ang pow distributed by AFA in Petain. I had wanted to go for a test but always find excuse to tell myself next time, next time although I was worried for many months as I had an incident of high possible exposure.

I saw this as a sign that indeed the time had come and definitely the free check up was an encouragement and incentive to go. So one evening, I walked into DSC clinic. Of course, I was afraid. Mine you, I was shivering all the while.

First you register and fill up a questionnaire. No personal details, you are given a number for identification. Then you wait to go into the counsellor room. Go blood test. Then wait outside for the counsellor to call again, told me my result and gave me advice going forward. I was expecting to be put down or treated like you deserved it but no, all tried to put me at ease the whole while.

My point is not to tell any of you that you must go but rather if you decided to go, you are in good hands.

Thank you AFA.
Old 27-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2779 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

if i were to take the anonymous hiv testing at dsc, how about a comprehensive std tests? it requires particulars for that right?
Old 27-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

I think any other test besides HIV which is available anonymously, needs one ID. And test result is submitted to MOH if not wrong.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
maxwell91 is Cool - loads of Potential

After reading this thread about the stories of members getting there HIV test done. I finally got the courage to go down and have my test taken after 3 years of the commercial sex scene. I thought it would be a good time as I'm about to do my paper work for my long term pass so going have to get a HIV test anyway,so headed down to Roberston Walk so see Mr. Tan.

Like many bros said the place is very small not many customers as i was there about 9am. Well got there fill out a short form asking about my sex,age range, if married or single, gay or straight etc. He took a little bit of blood went back outside waited about 10 mins. I did like one of the other bros did delete old text messages why trying to be calm. Then I got the call to go in he said have GOOD News only one LINE. He said if have TWO lines not good. Paid 50 dollars walk out a happy man.

Well i think i may have to scale back my trips to the commercial scene because waiting to see if your going to have a deadly virus is not cool. If your worried go and get tested so much better when you have a peace of mind. Took me 3 years and tons of bonk's later so just thought about my family and went down lah!

Robertson
Medical Practice
11 Unity Street #02-07, Robertson Walk S(237995)
Tel: 62387810
Mon to Fri: 8am to 3pm, 6pm to 9pm
Sat: 9am to 2pm
Sun/ public holidays: Closed
$48-58

Last edited by maxwell91; 05-04-2011 at 10:07 AM. Reason: edit
Old 05-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
pmhg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm just curious, I went for a HIV blood test at my family doctor today. He took some blood and told me he will submit it for a lab test which takes 2-3 days for the results to be back.

Thus I consulted a friend, he suggested me to go down to DSC for a quick 20 minutes rapid test. So on same day I went for the blood test at DSC. In the end, good news and one line!

So which means to say, the blood that was send to the lab for testing will be redundant?
Old 06-04-2011, 07:14 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate...did u go to DSC or AFA?? i didnt know u could get the result from DSC in 20 mins they are both at the same location, but operates differently and at different time too..

anyway, your lab result is likely to be redundant, the test kit afa uses is reliable.

you really should have read the stickies in the forum before you proceed to take the hiv test at your GP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmhg View Post
So which means to say, the blood that was send to the lab for testing will be redundant?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-04-2011, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
pmhg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DSC is the 1 at 31 Kelantan Road. I think it's the same place.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:58 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

both are at the same location, but operates differently and at different time.. read my previous post..

Quote:
DSC is the 1 at 31 Kelantan Road. I think it's the same place.

Old 06-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm just curious, I went for a HIV blood test at my family doctor today. He took some blood and told me he will submit it for a lab test which takes 2-3 days for the results to be back.?
For your family doc test if positive then MOH will be notified but if you go AFA one or those that offers the anonymous test one then everything is hush hush..
Old 24-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kaixuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: HIV screening info

hi bros, me now very worried as first time bonking a FL i think at mahkota spa. gotten bbbj and fj(with cap) . was worried as keep thinking will i get hiv , std all this . wanna ask if any bros tried the pep treatment? any advice from any bros here. thanks urgently need helppppppp!
Old 02-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all bro,

I would really appreciate any experienced bro for help / recommendation.

2 weeks ago i visited a legal hse at lor 18. I had unprotected oral sex (bbbj) with the girl and after that i proceed to other SOP WITH condom on.

Right now im v v afraid bcos im starting to fell unwell and i research a lot on the internet saying common flu such as fever, sorethroat and etc and symptoms of HIV.. Im v afraid now, what shld i do?

Can any bro tell me my chances of getting the deadly HIV.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:56 PM

your risk of getting HIV from that encounter is low..
unless you are one of those who have strike the 10m hong pao draw before..
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
Can any bro tell me my chances of getting the deadly HIV.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1