The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
Re: My Sex Experience With My Neighbour's Wife

pls continue the story

thank you
Old 30-05-2006, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Miloman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloman
Oh shit all the assholes, you either read the story, enjoy it or FUCK OFF!!!!

You have the choice to just go away if you don't enjoy the story, you FUCKING pissed me off!!!!

This is a place for reading STORY, not reading your fucking THEORY!

Please ignore my earlier post, for after reading the later part of the story. Why writing about underaged, even if it is a make-up story, what a disappointment.
Old 30-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ric33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stay in the eastern part of the red dot all these years and recently, in came a couple as my neighbour, the man in his late 40s/early 50s but the wife is about mid 30s (which later I found out to be 35, and married for 4 years). Man is working as an admin manager and wife is a PRC from liaoning, was working here with an MNC before but now resting at home aftter the layoff. They have no children.

Nothing happened over the next few weeks except that at times when I open the door in the morning to collect the newspapers or in the evening, I see her in a translucent night gown or super fitting aerobics attire that shows her well propotioned figure. She has 35 B+/C bust and a nice waist and round firm butt. I marikita usually after seeing her in the morning watering the plants and more often than not, I jerked off. The meetings were usually casual wiith nods and smile.

One day, she got her kakis of PRC to come over to her place to play mahjong. It was pretty noisy, with their talking and laughing. I play mj with my kakis too. So, when one of her mates needed to go off, that was where my chance arrived.

Three MILFs, 30s, all with nice bodies. Lets call my neighbour X. X was sitting on my right and we brushed hands a few times and of course some flirty talks with me complimenting their figures.

After that day, we talk more often and I would time my opening of door to collect newspaper at about the time she is outside.

One day, on the way to have dinner after work, I saw her having dinner at the coffee shop and I went over to say hi. Then, I realised her husband has went to Batam for golf and I sat to have my meal there.

She was layoff not because of company reshuffle but more on her personal issues. She has debtors coming to her office pressing her for her debts of 11k from cruise ship gambling. She complained of her husband restricting her $ now and how bored she is every weekend when her man goes for golf. She can only paly mj at home.

I saw my chance and asked if she wanted to come with me for a drink at Fisherman Village. I sent her home and we changed. Off we went and I brought 1 bottle of vodka with me. We had several coronas and I tempted her with Kilkenny,easy to drink but silent killer.

We drove to CV and I bought a few packets of ribena. We continued with Vodka ribena at the beach. To cut the story short........ one thing led to another and we ended in Meridien Changi.

After the renovation, Meridien Changi has window pane such that the shower area can be seen from the room. She is one deprived MILF and I think her man is tired of bonking her. You can sensed her shivers even at the slightest touch of her body.

She is half drunk and she went in to the shower, stripped and never draw the blinds. I saw her nicely proportioned body and perky nipples. I stripped I went in. We kissed passionately in the shower, BBBJ, she sat on the toilet bowl and I licked her wet cunk. I did her standing doggie and she rode me on the toilet bowl. Probably due to the alcohol and the performa CD, I came only after probably 30 mins.

We were dead tired and half drunk.... but I carried her to the bed and continued to service her meimei, hands & mouth. My little brother was limp and she BBBJ for sometime until it was hard again. We had another session and the morning was normal, with breakfast at the hotel and then we went back.

Will continue with the next romp at her place when I have time.

Not many vivid description like other brudders here, but just share my experience.

She is still my neighbour and for those who are curious, yes she still wears the translucent night gown and tight fitting aerobics attire. As to whether we still have these secret meetings....... I hope the next one would come soon.
Old 30-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 22
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Think the threadstarter go somewhere else and camp liao instead of writing his life story. What happened???

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 31-05-2006, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
seowqj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe he is enjoying it now.. cannot post liao
Old 04-06-2006, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 22
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Or having tarma with his neighbour and her daughter now.........

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 04-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

One lucky chap. but I think it is too near for comfort if he is married too.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Steady lah....will upz u soon..
Old 29-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 21
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

What happened to TS and his stories? ANy more on Karen? seems lilke there is leh...
Old 30-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

TS is alway one of my favorite writer. Bro, any more
Old 30-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdick69 View Post
lovely story......
wa u also chup ji jiu ah......
Old 22-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 21
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

TS come back pls...
Old 25-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
2nutsN1stic is Cool - loads of Potential

Yo Bros, thanks for sharing ur personal experiences. very entertaining. hope to read more.
Old 15-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Please continue.
Old 16-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

TS is waiting for Karen to grow older. Perhaps 16yrs old. By the count of the Thread started in 2005, now karen should be fully grow young lady liao. Darkadvenger can up liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1