The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumfusion
Ya...slowly understand each other. To be comfortable...how much do I need to spend if i plan to stay there 1 week? Including air tix, food, some gifts, entertainment...etc...what u think?
air tix ranges from 310 (lion air ) to 400+ (VN Air)
Hotels: budget hotels as cheap as USD6 to USD30 for a 3-star
Food: if u dun mind roughing it out, can be as low as 5000VND to 50000VND in a posh cafe ...
Drinks: a small bottle of beer at a pub ranges from 25000VND to 60000VND

Quote:
I really don know lei…this girl can see she puts in effort also…but on the other hand I am very wary. She tells me she misses me when she wakes up…wants to see me, very happy when with me…Never ask me Have u eaten? What u doing? A bit too sweet….Cmon Bro, let me see the light! How to tell???
well ...like i said it all takes time, in the begining this are common things that they will say but given time when true feelings abide they speak differently .... "the closer u r the further u get" remember ????

if u dun mind let me see her and assess for u lor ....

Quote:
Totally agree...execution is tough. Viets are generally more conservative if they really like u...they will not want to make love so soon…so have to relac, don't let them know its about the sex. So cannot let our small head do the talking. But wa lau eh...if u have girl sleeping half naked beside u...How to CONTROL??
take a piece of rubber and tie lah .... a promise is a promise lor .... then take the alternative route when this happens ... kiss her and let 1 thing lead to another ... so it becomes something done in the heat of a passion ....

anyway what i did last time was never go to places where i will be put into a compromising situation lor such as a hotel ....... let her do the talking or asking ....

Quote:
Hmm…why you? Cos u are the writer of the manual, if u can’t get who can?? Anyways, u tell me 3 weeks is too short…then u knn 3 days kenna proposal!
i spend only 3 nights in Danang ..... after that she calls me non-stop ....she wrote me an email and it really makes me cry but i need to get 2nd opinion to make sure my interpretation is correct.

who knows i may really marry her ...ha ha ha ....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 23-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlaze
Cos you are the first man in her life?
more likely the number 1XX, I also not sure sia ...she start her working like about 9 months ago ....... was a singer back in her hometown last time ....

Quote:
This is just the honeymoon / Hornymoon period only...tell her to be fair to her, she must know you a longer time before commiting...6 mths?1 yr or longer suka you said lah.
hullo, look who is talking sia ..... what u know also what i have lectured ..... unless i kenna "#### tao" maybe i crazy .......

we sort of spoke about it when in danang to take about 2 to 3 years mah and she technically agree .... last night she callled me and sobbing mah ....saying she really wanna start a family with me soon ........

Quote:
Just dun be "chong tong" enough to marry her so soon hor! Skali you beat RJ to have wedding dinner along JC. Then i will be your usherer. kekeke..
maybe i will consider seriously ....

RJ, wanna have a joint wedding ... we bao the whole JC area and do it the viet way by having it along the road .... either get Madam Low or Viet Loan to supply the food ......

Try to get 51, Blue star & Blue Lagoon to sponsor the beers ....

Something needs to be done to liven up my beloved Joo Chiat Road after the numerous sorrows and tears over the past weeks ...

Old 23-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar
NEWS FLASH!

most of the girls decided to go back to vietnam , time to bid good the bye bye to your "ba xa"

althought i post abit late.. cause they returning to vietnam start from 22/12 to 29/12/2004.

So hurry and bid your lovely girl good bye and bonk them for the last time!

Yun , V|erNar
Interesting proposition ........

to all the sad brothers whom have lost their "ba xa" to the massacre by the AV's over the past week .....

think its time we organised a commitee against [email protected] group ..... lets name it [email protected] .......

think christmas is round the corner and its about time we have some christmas cheers ..... wish santa will grant our wish ....but then i have been a really really bad boy this year .....

the only consolation will be, its spring-cleaning for the new ones to come maybe in a couple of weeks time ......

Old 23-12-2004, 06:15 PM
pub51j

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by the king
MV got caught for eating outside...going back this morning...poor thing...not even two days in singsing...don't think i'll get the chance to see her...i believe that transportation is provided to the airport courtesy of the singsing government...not sure when she's coming back...anyone know if there is a penalty for getting caught eating outside...perhaps she was on the 5 foot way and blocking pedestrians...(heh heh)
FYI,those caught working inside PUB will be deported within next 2 days.

1 year ban to SG depend on many conditions...

Those caught outside eating,sitting,walking etc will be deported the fastest within next day, some 2 days n lucky ones 5-6 days later...

Special case is get someone to talk to the officers with GOOD reasons n U will get to STAY until your VISA expire...(no BAN n RECORD)
Old 23-12-2004, 06:25 PM
pub51j

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekfun
Orchard Tower got real lady stock meh? I thought there only ladyboy stock?? Really nothing much in jc area nowadays. So when is your next ktv target? Let me know, I may wanna join...Tot GS say wanna go echo??
Bro,u din try TT on the 4th flr???

Plenty of STOCK...

CH too many AK but see until nose bleed becos they r TOO BEAUTIFUL...
Old 23-12-2004, 06:49 PM
pub51j

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar
NEWS FLASH!

most of the girls decided to go back to vietnam , time to bid good the bye bye to your "ba xa"

althought i post abit late.. cause they returning to vietnam start from 22/12 to 29/12/2004.

So hurry and bid your lovely girl good bye and bonk them for the last time!

Yun , V|erNar
RITE on...

JC is SUPER QUIET this few days...

For this 2 WEEKS...BIG SWEEP is likely to go on almost everyday leh...
Old 23-12-2004, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2004
kns, i really choked on water i was drinking when i read this line
i want the manual le, after all i retire from blue liao hor
OOPP...u marks your words that u " RETIRED " from de blue sector liao hor...if i ever see u pop by coffee or makan,,,,,,i will K your ass .....HAHAHAHA! How can u leave an old man like me there alone in de blue ah???? kekeke!

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 24-12-2004, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal
OOPP...u marks your words that u " RETIRED " from de blue sector liao hor...if i ever see u pop by coffee or makan,,,,,,i will K your ass .....HAHAHAHA! How can u leave an old man like me there alone in de blue ah???? kekeke!
knn how long has it been since you see me in any blue pubs? kopi/makan, i am still there but not in the pubs. now usually i'm ard 51 or outside there though my frequency i think drop til once a week liao. fxxx yest was there til nearly 3am, now damn fxxxing sehz... lucky today half day work
Old 24-12-2004, 07:55 AM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
RJ, wanna have a joint wedding ... we bao the whole JC area and do it the viet way by having it along the road .... either get Madam Low or Viet Loan to supply the food ......

Try to get 51, Blue star & Blue Lagoon to sponsor the beers ....

Something needs to be done to liven up my beloved Joo Chiat Road after the numerous sorrows and tears over the past weeks ...
but but... which one to marry? haha... j/k
Old 24-12-2004, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2004
but but... which one to marry? haha... j/k
Too many choices?
Old 24-12-2004, 10:32 AM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Too many choices?
only 2? haha, nah, one wife one mistress? hmmm
Old 24-12-2004, 10:33 AM
pub51j

LATEST NEWS...

FYI,I was TOLD that ALL PUBS along JOO CHIAT will closed at 1 AM SHARP. (2005 onwards)

No more 2 AM lah...

Is this THE TRUTH???

Too many complain by JC residents???

What do U think???
Old 24-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

close early good for me
51 usually closes at 1 anyway, except for weekends.
Old 24-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 22
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Does U turn comes under the list as well?

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 24-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Does U turn comes under the list as well?
ask so much, you got chiong u turn one meh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1