The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2009, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
In the end, I told her that it will not be fair to her as she was still young and had lots of opportunities to meet other men. We remain in contact till today
2nd gal also young and alot suitors...
but i doubt she will want to remain in contact with me alr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
hi bro..check ROM website..u in trouble if u follow this..
.. but this marriage in vn will not be registered. Only customary. After I settled everything, I will ROM. At the mean time I am pushing for a divorce with my wife (still is).
I will check anyway
Old 29-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
..... but this marriage in vn will not be registered. Only customary. After I settled everything, I will ROM. At the mean time I am pushing for a divorce with my wife (still is).
I will check anyway
Check this last line on the page Registry of Marriages | Registration Info | Eligibility| Time Factor..

Sg law no joke..little bit this or that oso cannot...

soon it will come...
Old 29-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2nd gal also young and alot suitors...
but i doubt she will want to remain in contact with me alr..

.. but this marriage in vn will not be registered. Only customary. After I settled everything, I will ROM. At the mean time I am pushing for a divorce with my wife (still is).
I will check anyway
Bro KT, that's why i said she or No. 2 is not suitable for you...

BTW, customary marriage is still considered marriage and can be prosecuted by Sin zhenghu...my advice is dun do it...if really wan to do it then no photos and no invites to outsiders...all these are consider witness that you conduct bigamy...remember the story in newpaper that was published...yes same thing customary marriage and the guy got 2 years jail...pls consider thrice before doing it...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 29-08-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old 29-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
Gerald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGerald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting. All the best to you bros.
Old 29-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Check this last line on the page Registry of Marriages | Registration Info | Eligibility| Time Factor..

Sg law no joke..little bit this or that oso cannot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
BTW, customary marriage is still considered marriage and can be prosecuted by Sin zhenghu...my advice is dun do it...if really wan to do it then no photos and no invites to outsiders...
Thank you bro chanyboy and Hurricane. I will give this matter a thought.
At the mean time, I am trying to get my wife to agree on divorce after seperated for these 3 years...

if so, everything will just be as planned.
Old 29-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

True, anyone witness your customary marriage and has prove, can BLACKMAIL u. Be careful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
BTW, customary marriage is still considered marriage and can be prosecuted by Sin zhenghu...my advice is dun do it...if really wan to do it then no photos and no invites to outsiders...all these are consider witness that you conduct bigamy...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-08-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you bro chanyboy and Hurricane. I will give this matter a thought.
At the mean time, I am trying to get my wife to agree on divorce after seperated for these 3 years...

if so, everything will just be as planned.
Yes think thru and wait for the court to grant you the divorce cert to give you your bachelorhood before you get married again. Dun be hasty to do things you may regret later...

Old 30-08-2009, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

KangTuo, assuming that you will marry her in early 2010, you have about 4 months to settle divorce issue with your current wife. It is better for you not to tell your current wife about your VN girlfriend. If she knows about it, she may make it harder for you by delaying the divorce settlement. If it is not settled by early 2010, you should explain to your VN girlfriend about the situation. Make sure that she really understands about Singapore strict marriage laws since you are Singapore man.

Lịch nghỉ hè
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
07.08.2013 - 12.08.2013 ($1xx.42)
18.09.2013 - 23.09.2013 ($9x.00)
24.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 ($9x.42)
Old 30-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=casannova03;4053263]Yes bro, agreed. I think it's not just you but human nature to feel for another gal. I was once in this kinda mess myself. but at the end of the day, my wife is the one who has gone thru thick and thin with me and was by my side when i only had $2.00 in the pocket. This memory made my decision making so much easier.

i am so envy of you bro. i went thro. the lowest point of life with my gf, without any complaint / thoughts of leaving her. but sadly to say, she gave up on me when things are getting better for her & when she found better companionship.
Old 30-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 22
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post

i am so envy of you bro. i went thro. the lowest point of life with my gf, without any complaint / thoughts of leaving her. but sadly to say, she gave up on me when things are getting better for her & when she found better companionship.
Well, dun take it too hard.

I always believe that things happen to us for a reason. It our job to find out why.

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 31-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=GLHunter;4058818]
Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
Yes bro, agreed. I think it's not just you but human nature to feel for another gal. I was once in this kinda mess myself. but at the end of the day, my wife is the one who has gone thru thick and thin with me and was by my side when i only had $2.00 in the pocket. This memory made my decision making so much easier.

If I am you, I will be very happy for her because she had found her happiness...also teaches you to re-look what's wrong with yourself for losing out...just my two cents worth...

Old 31-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mace is Cool - loads of Potential

Good day bros, i am thinking of buying an existing/takeover small business in HCM city. Are there any good websites that offer advice and business opprtunities as such?? I wish to operate a small business that can generate net 4k income per mth will do. Any input will be welcome thks ^.^
Old 01-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace View Post
Good day bros, i am thinking of buying an existing/takeover small business in HCM city. Are there any good websites that offer advice and business opprtunities as such?? I wish to operate a small business that can generate net 4k income per mth will do. Any input will be welcome thks ^.^
how much are you willing to invest?
Old 01-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mace is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
how much are you willing to invest?
Realistically, of course i would wan to use as less capital as possible to hit net 4k income. maybe u can advice me and other bros who ar interested as well that what kind of business are suitable based on the amount of capital we put in. For example <50k = xxx business, <100k = YYY business, <150k = ZZZ business etc.
Thks for ur valuable input if it is allright for u to share ur experience and other bros who are experienced in this might chip in ur valuable input as well.
cheers
Old 01-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace View Post
Realistically, of course i would wan to use as less capital as possible to hit net 4k income. maybe u can advice me and other bros who ar interested as well that what kind of business are suitable based on the amount of capital we put in. For example <50k = xxx business, <100k = YYY business, <150k = ZZZ business etc.
Thks for ur valuable input if it is allright for u to share ur experience and other bros who are experienced in this might chip in ur valuable input as well.
cheers
When i first started biz in HCMC, i only pumped in S$12k. That was about all that i had during that time. But its much easier to do biz then as there were many unexplored areas. But nowadays, almost every sector is filled with lots of investors, and of course, capital needed is much much more. I can't be telling you what biz needs how much capital, and how much u can earn from it. No books will tell you this and doing biz has no SOP. But what i can say is DO SOMETHING U ARE FAMILIAR WITH.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1