The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
antoniusbudi99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Any suggestions?

Any suggestions how to get company overnight (and normal price i shld expect) in BKK around 7 PM until the next day 10 AM - 11 AM? Will drop by there in CNY week for 2 days.

Go-go? Annies? Snow white massage?

Please dun zap me if am asking too much.. i hv browsed through here and got a lot of things until blur liao...

Old 07-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
threepio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniusbudi99 View Post
Any suggestions how to get company overnight (and normal price i shld expect) in BKK around 7 PM until the next day 10 AM - 11 AM? Will drop by there in CNY week for 2 days.

Please dun zap me if am asking too much.. i hv browsed through here and got a lot of things until blur liao...

Bro, if you read the threads you wont be asking this question. There are tons of up to date info related to your question, especially in the go gos thread. Sometimes I really wonder about guys asking for info handed to them on a silver platter here on the forum. I remember back when there was no Sammyboy forum or Bangkok Tonight, NanaPong.com etc and many of us still managed nicely only using common sense and actually taking the effort to talk to people while travelling. Its a whole lot more fun that way and you learn alot more as well. I am not against sharing info, but seriously the info is already there and many bros have generously shared their experiences. Please do read and absorb the information or is that talent already lost due to SG's education system.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniusbudi99 View Post

Are you asking HOW or WHERE? Question not clear.

Anyway, no such thing as confirm 7pm to 11am. They can tell you they stay, but if they think you suck (no, i do not mean literally u suck), then they will even go back after 1 shot. Just be nice, a little generous will help, and who knows, you may get a free tour guide for your 2 days.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:54 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Before I forget and go for my CNY holidays....I would like to...........!

Wish All Brothers and Sisters In Here A Very Happy Chinese New Year! Huat ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Old 08-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Anyone here has latest update on G clubs??? In term of pricing and best quality and quantity. The last I know is Pegaus. BTW expenses not from my pocket, from my company acct.
=> Wow BRO,tis PEGASUS Member Club have been around for so many years !!! Had many memorable times there !!!...Btw do U know any latest exciting High End Member Clubs that U can recommend ?....Will be in BKK next for Golf Holiday....and i have not been to Bangkok for very long time...last time it was still the old Airport...so really need BROs to share & guide please !!!....

In the past for SPA it was places liked POSEIDON & COPACABANA....but i read in other thread,there are so many newer ones !!!...

And also for drinks PICK UP places i used to hopped from NOVOTEL to GRAND HYATT...with my clients !!!....Guessed that's no longer happening too ???...

Hope to hear from all the BKK "experts" soon !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 08-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

=> Btw any BROs in BKK are "keen golfers" ???....Since i have not golf in BKK for a very long time...juz needed your update if there are any other GOLF COURSES that are in the MUST PLAY Category ???....

- My all time Favourite Championship Golf Courses are : NAVATANEE / THAI COUNTRY CLUB / ALPINE GOLF CLUB....

- Any BRO played SUWAN GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB ?....

- And also RAJPRUEK ?....

So far others i have played before include - Summit Windmills,Lumlukka & others i really can't recalled....

Will be great if i can get to know any Keen Golfers here who can share share any info,updates & better still "their favorite 19th Holes" !!!...

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 09-02-2010, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Btw any BROs in BKK are "keen golfers" ???....Since i have not golf in BKK for a very long time...juz needed your update if there are any other GOLF COURSES that are in the MUST PLAY Category ???
Soi Dao Golf Course. Red Shirts having one big party there. Free lodgings, food and entertainment.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-02-2010, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Soi Dao Golf Course. Red Shirts having one big party there. Free lodgings, food and entertainment.
=> Nice sense of humour,BRO !....

So far several of your post in the thread & I thought of U as one of the "Bangkok Experts"....and was looking forward for your "heads up" or latest updates there !!!....

Well...sometimes U never try,U never know....so far i have been fortunate to got to know really sincere & interesting BROs here in SBF !!!...And always looking forward to meet more !!!...

Cheers !!!
Andyk

ps.Have checked & managed to get "special insights" that RED SHIRTS will take a long Break during the CNY holidays....Will pray at the ERAWAN Shrine for Peace,Happiness & Good Luck !!!....
Old 09-02-2010, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
For the latest info check this website but not all the G clubs listed.

ʶҹºÑ¹à·Ô§ Club Lounge â¤âµÕé - Sungsunclub.com
=> Yo BRO BlueDragon...On G Clubs...i have heard so much on CARRIBEAN...a few years ago...about tis pretty,sexy COYOTE Dancers....Is tis place still happening ???

And also tis BED SUPPERCLUB....wonder tis place still hipped ???...

Of course for tis MEMBERS CLUB...the pretty PR Babe will get U to join...and probably have no idea when will be next BBK trip !!!....
Old 09-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
bikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really miss BKK. Must think of a way to get approval from my Minister of Home Affair again as I got the approval last yr for telling her that got training at BKK. Cannot use the same excuse liao.....
Old 09-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikee69 View Post
.....Minister of Home Affair again as I got the approval last yr for telling her that got training at BKK. Cannot use the same excuse liao....
Re-training. Even heard from 1 enterprising samster fixing some official invite for business visit. But cover your ass with right fix
Old 09-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe we should exchange "official" invites from one another's companies. Like dat, both sides covered. Swee bo?
Old 09-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Nice sense of humour,BRO !
So far several of your post in the thread & I thought of U as one of the "Bangkok Experts"....and was looking forward for your "heads up" or latest updates there !!!
Glad u like my sense of humor. I don't play golf, but would like to learn 1 day, so can't advise on that but there r plenty of Bros here that play in Thailand on a regular basis. There was an avid golfing Bro who posted something on golf & chionging some time back... u can try searching this thread via the "Serach" function but not so sure if his info is still valid.

I maybe a smart aleck but I was never a "Bangkok Expert" so very sorry to disappoint yah. What ever I know I try to share and post here either by me or some other kind chiongsters. Not sure what kind of "heads up" u want but again I'm sure there are many more here willing to share their insider tips and "heads up" with yah.

BTW Carribean g-club (the one seen in Nicholas Cage's Bangkok Dangerous) has changed name to iCafe or something like that. I think in the "Happening Bangkok Clubs" thread there is several mentions + they say standard has dropped. Bedsupper Club is still going strong but farang & Thai hi-so hang out. Some FLs here but looking for farang than Asian dick. Unless this is what u want else forget about going to Bed.

Bpai teow muang Thai sanook gap choke dee naa....

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi everyone, I am here in BKK - LOS for about a month and probably will stay on for another 6 months, hoping some brother can join me for some action - especially if you are old bird, we can exchange some ideas. I know a couple of place but am pretty sure there are alot more that I have not been too, so contact me if any brother wants to cheong together. cheers
Old 09-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
...... Not sure what kind of "heads up" u want but again I'm sure there are many more here willing to share their insider tips and "heads up" with yah......Bpai teow muang Thai sanook gap choke dee naa....
little, that head always want to get up lo.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1