The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Ups and Zaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude289 View Post
Bro Forcinator

How to up someone pts. Please teach me.leeee

I 'll be very Appreciate...Thanks
Ok I try.

To ups or zaps a Bro, you must at least have power 1. To get power, you should at least get 35 points. In your case, your join date of Dec 2009, once you hit 35 points you will automatically get power 2 because it is +1 power every year of membership.

Let's say for example you have power, see the anchor icon above your join date info, upper right hand corner? Click it and a dialog box will appear. You have the option to approve (ups) or disapprove (zaps) and can type in your comment and leave your nick. Most of the time, Bros who ups will leave their nicks, but also when other Bros zap you, they will never leave their nicks.

Power 1, 2, 3 and so on can ups points equivalent to what power you have. But when zapping, 5 points max only even if you are power 5 or more.

Upping or zapping a Bro can only take place every 24 hours and can do so to the same Bro after 1000 days? (Not sure about this).

Hope this helps. I try to ups you now ok?

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 03-03-2011 at 08:13 AM.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro Forcinator

How to up someone pts. Please teach me.leeee

I 'll be very Appreciate...Thanks
Ok, managed to ups your points. It appears I haven't ups you yet.

Check you User CP to see latest reputation given/received.

As you still have no power, upping or zapping a bro will have no effect, as in no points added or deducted because you have no power. Better wait until you hit 35 points and get your power 2.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
SBF Power Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
.... just too old ....... she didn't maintain her body well ...... Agree

Bro, go to your User CP (upper left hand corner of your monitor) for latest reputation received, usually those who ups you will leave their nicks.[/B]
..... Thanks, I am aware.
Got anonymous points given by a few - thus requesting for nick indentifications to thank them.

Cheers.
Quote:
Ok I try.

To ups ... a Bro, you must at least have power 1. To get power, you should at least get 35 points.........
Every year, power increase by 1.

Let's say for example you have power, see the anchor icon above your join date info, upper right hand corner? Click it and a dialog box will appear. You have the option to approve (ups) or disapprove (zaps) and can type in your comment and leave your nick. Most of the time, Bros who ups will leave their nicks, but also when other Bros zap you, they will never leave their nicks.

Power 1, 2, 3 and so on can ups points equivalent to what power you have. But when zapping, 5 points max only even if you are power 5 or more. Up points will be your full power (cannot give less). Zapping only half power.

Upping or zapping a Bro can only take place every 24 hours and can do so to the same Bro after 1000 days? (Not sure about this - Correct).
Can only up/zap for contributions of up to 2 days only

Cheers.
Thanks for feedback. My answer in "block and italic". I have added on - info for all.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

Re: SBF Power Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Thanks for feedback. My answer in "block and italic". I have added on - info for all.
Thank you Bro Kalv for your help and contributions with regards to this matter. Appreciate it a lot!

Hope this helps to other bros especially to newbies.

Cheers.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ok, managed to ups your points. It appears I haven't ups you yet.

Check you User CP to see latest reputation given/received.

As you still have no power, upping or zapping a bro will have no effect, as in no points added or deducted because you have no power. Better wait until you hit 35 points and get your power 2.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Bro Fornicator / Kalv

At Least I know something here.

Hehe Both of you are really a great help and my encyclopedia.

Big Thank you
Old 03-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink 8 pm

Last eve passingby around this time, i was on bus saw the open field which can looked across PT ground. Left is PT right is CSM, btw the small road and drain.

Notices, few men walking into, out of H22, probably 1 or 2 white bunnies were working. I think Michelle is on leave?

By the way, 3 yrs have not seen KS brothels and, would post somethings over KS threads. No! I did not take any WLs, prefer to stick with home ground here.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Fornicator / Kalv

At Least I know something here.

Hehe Both of you are really a great help and my encyclopedia.

Big Thank you
No worries Bro, you're welcome.

Continue to help, contribute info and FRs and points will come your way. And when you do manage to get the power to ups, do remember us yah? Hehe!

Cheers.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
likemilf2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

My first FR on Petain,

went ard 4pm,just after the rain and still alot of ppl walking up and down,went first to Lai Lai,opps...its close from 2/3 till month end if i rem correctly,so hope to next in line, Michelle of H22R20,she was there smoking and chatting,sorry,dont like the smell of it before sex(just being me)walk ard,and went into H7,and saw R3 just look her door going to makan,wah her looks is those next door GF look lor,so wait,and wait,cannot la,walk ard but she still eating

saw sally of H2R3,but no feeling le...but saw her neighbourR2,hmm...my cup of tea...

she very friendly,small size,BIG boobs!so she wash me,and she ask is it first time,coz maybe i sit not facing the wall when washing :P so she gave me a clean good wash down,and i touch her big soft boobs...
then she wash herself,and make me lie down and start sucking and licking my nipples...then to stomach and there it happen! down to my ass...simply love it...then she make me go on my fours and lick it again...she slowly take her time.
in short...

Looks 8/10
AR YES
69 YES
ASS 8/10
french YES
Boobs is for boobs lovers...
Fj didnt try coz come during blow job which is quite long
Damage $50
Gfe 9/ 10 chatty, asking u abt yr life.. Wash me thoroughly before and after
Rtf? Definitely!!
Old 04-03-2011, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by likemilf2 View Post
My first FR on Petain,

went ard 4pm,just after the rain and still alot of ppl walking up and down,went first to Lai Lai,opps...its close from 2/3 till month end if i rem correctly,so hope to next in line, Michelle of H22R20,she was there smoking and chatting,sorry,dont like the smell of it before sex(just being me)walk ard,and went into H7,and saw R3 just look her door going to makan,wah her looks is those next door GF look lor,so wait,and wait,cannot la,walk ard but she still eating

saw sally of H2R3,but no feeling le...but saw her neighbourR2,hmm...my cup of tea...

she very friendly,small size,BIG boobs!so she wash me,and she ask is it first time,coz maybe i sit not facing the wall when washing :P so she gave me a clean good wash down,and i touch her big soft boobs...
then she wash herself,and make me lie down and start sucking and licking my nipples...then to stomach and there it happen! down to my ass...simply love it...then she make me go on my fours and lick it again...she slowly take her time.
in short...

Looks 8/10
AR YES
69 YES
ASS 8/10
french YES
Damage $50
Rtf? Definitely!!
Good FR, her name is Maggie. Thanks also for you info on Lai Lai H23R33.

Will arrange to ups your points once I regain power.

Cheers.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
My first FR on Petain,

in short...

Looks 8/10
AR YES
69 YES
ASS 8/10
french YES
Damage $50
Rtf? Definitely!!
Ups for nice FR!

Keep it up.

Cheers.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H24R33 Laix2

[QUOTE=likemilf2;5730317]My first FR on Petain,

----

Brother! I don't get u, are u referring to H24 closed for this mth, or Lai Lai is off till end of March?
Old 04-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

Opps it is just lailai bro.... She is closed for the month
Old 04-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: H24R33 Laix2

[QUOTE=jacky43;5732071]
Quote:
My first FR on Petain,

----

Brother! I don't get u, are u referring to H24 closed for this mth, or Lai Lai is off till end of March?
Bro u r saying tat lailai is off for a month isit? Coz i gg tday to find xiao tian.if the huse is close xiaotian wil nt b working.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

Re: H24R33 Laix2

[QUOTE=comX9;5732272]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Bro u r saying tat lailai is off for a month isit? Coz i gg tday to find xiao tian.if the huse is close xiaotian wil nt b working.
Bro likemilf2 say Lai Lai off for 1 month and not H24 closed.

Please do not be confused.

Yes, today Xiao Tian H24R28 RTW, not sure what time as she still needs to get her yellow card. Maybe she start around 1:30-2:00pm. She normally come to work 12:00 noon and starts 12:30.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

Re: H24R33 Laix2

[QUOTE=fornicator;5732306]
Quote:
Originally Posted by comX9 View Post

Bro likemilf2 say Lai Lai off for 1 month and not H24 closed.

Please do not be confused.

Yes, today Xiao Tian H24R28 RTW, not sure what time as she still needs to get her yellow card. Maybe she start around 1:30-2:00pm. She normally come to work 12:00 noon and starts 12:30.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
bro u power! Even know their working time! Thumbs up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1