The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 10-08-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
DirtyLilSecrets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

I got 2 more encounters but i will write when i have the time ^^
Old 10-08-2015, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
porpiah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilSecrets View Post
Will be waiting .....
Old 10-08-2015, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Spectator69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Please write soon
Old 11-08-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Went for a late night movie at vivo a few nights ago. Seated at first few rows so there were no people beside us. Halfway thru the movie started to caress gf's breasts. But it was difficult as she was wearing a dress and cardigan and the dress doesn’t allow my hands to go in. Thought of giving up and gf excuse herself to the washroom.

She was gone for quite long. But when she was back I was surprised. She changed into a skirt that she bought earlier... and her top was the cardigan. When I touched her breasts, I was shocked. No bra inside.... gf gave me a teasing smile. So hand inside her cardigan roaming freely but didn't go further as people behind might see.

Didn't take long before the movie ended and we drove to L park. Went to a secluded place facing the sea but behind us have a jogging track. Hug gf from her back and start to kiss and touch. Slowly unbuttoned her cardigan exposing her breasts. There wasn't anyone around except for the occasion joggers but her breasts are blocked by me... So she didn't bother to cover. Fingered her pussy from underneath her skirt too... she was very wet. Wanted to bonk her on the spot but was too risky... joggers can see us from far. Went to the toilet nearby and bonk her inside a female cubicle. Completely naked and cum shortly.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:41 AM
Samster

iCow1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 11-08-2015, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
pratamushroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Went for a late night movie at vivo a few nights ago. Seated at first few rows so there were no people beside us. Halfway thru the movie started to caress gf's breasts. But it was difficult as she was wearing a dress and cardigan and the dress doesn’t allow my hands to go in. Thought of giving up and gf excuse herself to the washroom.

She was gone for quite long. But when she was back I was surprised. She changed into a skirt that she bought earlier... and her top was the cardigan. When I touched her breasts, I was shocked. No bra inside.... gf gave me a teasing smile. So hand inside her cardigan roaming freely but didn't go further as people behind might see.

Didn't take long before the movie ended and we drove to L park. Went to a secluded place facing the sea but behind us have a jogging track. Hug gf from her back and start to kiss and touch. Slowly unbuttoned her cardigan exposing her breasts. There wasn't anyone around except for the occasion joggers but her breasts are blocked by me... So she didn't bother to cover. Fingered her pussy from underneath her skirt too... she was very wet. Wanted to bonk her on the spot but was too risky... joggers can see us from far. Went to the toilet nearby and bonk her inside a female cubicle. Completely naked and cum shortly.
Do you welcome watcher?
Old 11-08-2015, 03:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nothater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anywhere if daring also can la. tried, staircase, heavy vehicle carpark, handicapped toilet, male toilet, office, sometimes even kena seen. but like exciting
Old 12-08-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 10
pussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to all

Was wondering if any couples out there wanna share their stories and ideas on public fucking. I'm up for new ideas and steamy stories as gf and I love trying new stuffs. Maybe can even start a public fun group chat all. Hahaha idk just a thought.

Pm me your wechat id
Old 12-08-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussysniped View Post
Was wondering if any couples out there wanna share their stories and ideas on public fucking. I'm up for new ideas and steamy stories as gf and I love trying new stuffs. Maybe can even start a public fun group chat all. Hahaha idk just a thought.

Pm me your wechat id
Why so EXCLUSIVE.... just share here lah.. for all the brothers here to know... Would need to know where to do it man.... in the wild...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 12-08-2015, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
TioJiakAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Pm me your wechat id
Hahaha good idea !!!!
Old 12-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 10
pussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to all

Haha it's open to anyone who wants to have more immediate stories or sharing places and PICTURES/VIDEOS. Not exclusive at all la bustykimmy

Gf and I thinking of using it to probably share our location too when we do it outside. Yall know coming here post all veh lehjay what.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sataybeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha it's open to anyone who wants to have more immediate stories or sharing places and PICTURES/VIDEOS. Not exclusive at all la bustykimmy

Gf and I thinking of using it to probably share our location too when we do it outside. Yall know coming here post all veh lehjay what.
You welcome watchers ah?
Old 12-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

84978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
camping for yr encounters
Old 12-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lostinpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Pm me your wechat id
I love this idea!
Sarpork!
Old 12-08-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

If u welcome watchers, I'm on. Put time and place. Heehee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1