The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Praisethebro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Had a session with Alene from Monte the other day.

Heard she just arrived and super jet lagged. So to minimise her "suffering", I told OKT to at least let her have her meal first before my session. He said Ok. And when I arrived, all the rest of the girls were just starting out their meals and obviously Alene didnt get to eat. I was shocked. Told her to eat something first but she refused and serviced me instead. Props to the good attitude. But after first shot she was tired out. I gave her a massage as she had no strength left. So i left her to take a short nap. Then suddenly kenna called that another bro on the way and reaching. Wanted to use bathroom first before second shot, but shared bathroom and saw another bro on the way. Really awkward. Waited 10mins and left with 10mins for second shot only. Hurriedly finished it and another bro already waiting at the door.

Conclusion is, girl's attitude is good given that she was tired out and hungry. However, okt really squeezing every single penny out of the girls hard and they are poorly treated..

Room: 4.5/10 (town area but a really shady building with NO LIFT and you would have to climb 4 floors, even past a shop with aunties and uncles staring at you like they know what you did..Room dirty also and do on mattress on the floor..)
Look: 8.5/10 (resembles the photos)
Body: 7/10 (too skinny for my liking)
Boob: 7/10 (not for boob lover but good enough for me)
BJ: 7/10 (good effort though only about 2-3mins)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (light frenching only)
FJ: 7.5/10 (hardworking and would ask if i wanna change position.but she's too skinny i bonk her always kenna her bones a bit pain)
Old 24-11-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I've had Ice and Peggy from Gentleman.
Both are very sexy.
Unfortunately, attitude is shitty.
Ice - tall, sexy, slim, model-like figure with natural perky B cups
BJ - check, refusal to BBBJ

Peggy is worse.
Only 20, only let me fuck her for 7 minutes, then told me her cibai was painful.
Initially allowed me to take pictures for tips, then damaged my camera and corrupted my camera memory card when I was showering (by myself BTW)
OKT tends to double book customers, so I've had to wait at the busstop for up to 1 hour at times.
And girls rush u.
It's a scam, u book for 90 minutes. Then the girl stops servicing you after 30 minutes, saying time's up. After the money's been paid. Then they talk on the phone and refuse to service u or return your money. Happened to me on 4 occasions already.

Oh, BTW, Peggy's pic. Extensive recovery of the memory card. It's damaged permanently though with bad sectors. High speed 128GB SDXC. And she purposely damaged the battery/card door and lens assembly of my Sony RX100 Mark 4. Sony's quoting me $600 for repairs, not covered by warranty. Will the OKT compensate me? I think not...
Proceed with utmost caution. Body is hot, service is appalling!

Up my points for being honest. I think most bro's here suffer in silence.
This was a VERY EXPENSIVE fuck for me with a damaged camera and memory card..
And the other stable that flew kite on me seems to have shut down. We need to send a message that shit service is not tolerated. Neither are threats..
bro....u share the same taste as me....i take your frs very seriously from now onwards.....too many rubbish frs that i am sick of reading....
Old 24-11-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Cori from DH

Just tried Cori and was not disappointed. Feels like making love and not just another commercial feel.

Looks: 9, she looks cute actually
Skin: 10 (fair) with cute tattoos
Body: 9 (tight skin)
Boobs: 6 (sadly, she's flat)
French : 10 (she can go all night long with this)
Painting: 8, She gets wet easily, bushy though but no smell
BBBJ: 8 ( nothing fancy, good for me)
FJ: 10 (she is willing and accommodating enough)

Note: She might be skinny for some, but for me she is just nice, small frame and very light, you can easily carry and bonk her.
Old 24-11-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
apocalypse25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, is there any FR for:

Niva - ty69
Moka - ty69
tanya - exotica66

can't seem to make up my mind and vitamin M is limited to 1 only haha. .
Old 24-11-2015, 03:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackhallo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for FR for Novita from LB or Melody from MMS thx bros

main question is, how are their French?
Old 24-11-2015, 03:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackhallo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all looking for FR for

melody - MMS
novita - laser

thanks
Old 24-11-2015, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotananus View Post
I recommend www.mypf4u.com - the photos are reliable and good service. locations are a bit out of the way (ok if you're driving)

www.jbgirl.net is a bit more hit and miss - but the photos are relatively accurate, similar to monte/exo66/tomyam etc - sometimes their girls will swap over (maybe same boss). The location (a hotel within walking distance of jb city square) is more convenient.

Both of these stables I have been frequenting since Jan 2013. Very steady.
Regarding JB, any other JB OKTs to recommend for thai girls? And also got any lobang for PRC girls, like websites etc? Thanks alot!
Old 24-11-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
kjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had not chiong for the past year.. After reading thru the threads decided to try suki from pattyababy. I usually dun write fr so please pardon me..

Looks - 6.5 (resemble about 70% of photo)
Boobs - small b with eraser nips
Butt - perky
Bbbj - 8
Fj - 8
Attitude - 8.5 ( very hardworking n eager to please)
Gfe - 7.5
Rtf - dun think so, too many fishes out there
Old 24-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
latexboxer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros interested to chiong together? Pm me...i on de.
Old 24-11-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
latexboxer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Cori from DH

Just tried Cori and was not disappointed. Feels like making love and not just another commercial feel.

Looks: 9, she looks cute actually
Skin: 10 (fair) with cute tattoos
Body: 9 (tight skin)
Boobs: 6 (sadly, she's flat)
French : 10 (she can go all night long with this)
Painting: 8, She gets wet easily, bushy though but no smell
BBBJ: 8 ( nothing fancy, good for me)
FJ: 10 (she is willing and accommodating enough)

Note: She might be skinny for some, but for me she is just nice, small frame and very light, you can easily carry and bonk her.
Target lock on. Planning this week liao.
Old 24-11-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
I recommend www.mypf4u.com - the photos are reliable and good service. locations are a bit out of the way (ok if you're driving)
Man.. looks like all the hot babes went to MY instead of SG?

Been seeing that each time I take a look at this stable. Like now.. Rain, Erica, Cutesy (looks cute indeed), and wow Amanda . Maybe should really make plans to travel across.
Old 24-11-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iamnotananus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Man.. looks like all the hot babes went to MY instead of SG?

Been seeing that each time I take a look at this stable. Like now.. Rain, Erica, Cutesy (looks cute indeed), and wow Amanda . Maybe should really make plans to travel across.
Yes, the quality in JB is much better in my opinion. Of course I've had a few lemons - but overall I think the standard is higher. Their attitude and service seems to be better also.

As for the OKTs - my regulars are mypf4u and jbgirl. Both service are comparable to the best of the best in SG. Especially mypf4u.

The hotels are also better. They are the same places for years. They are discreet, comfortable and clean.

Reminds me of the days before January 2012 in SG. Before that, all the stables were in 4 star hotels at $160. Then it seems like the powers that be decided at the beginning of 2012 to boot them all out of the hotels. The price went down to 130. That's why it pisses me off that SG stables have hiked up the price back to above and beyond - but haven't improved quality. Just shittier and shittier apartments and transit hotels.

And the price in JB...oh the price...can bonk 3/4 girls for the price of 1 in SG.
Old 24-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
monokis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
not so Great Bonk

So i decided to meet Abrina from PacificStars.

bro cash was prompt with his replies and direction of to the place was succinct and clear. The place itself had a good ambience. Its built in cupboards a full size mirror. (I suppose some people might have found that interesting)

Abrina herself. was good looking and had a sweet smile. She definitely had a hot body. appearance wise you could read what others posted. you could say she is also very service oriented and is asks you if you are too cold or thristy.....But other than that her personality is such that she is very controlling. She chose how the session went, despite me paying the big bucks. and i was too tired to argue with her. Usually i would have ended such a session that gives me such a vibe like that in the first shower. But this time i decided to continue (which in hindsight was a wrong idea). The nuru gel treatment was alright but also had limitations on what i could do. If there are so many limitations then i might as well visit a massage parlour.

you could also say that she was rushing and complained that she hadnt had lunch. Not too sure if that was an evasion tactic (I left early as i didnt want her to starve). for the 2nd shot, i was quite displeased and made it very clear. you could say she wanted to be service oriented but it all seemed very superficial had trouble with the 2nd shot, as i was unhappy with my treatment and her attitude.

Ive never left unhappy after completing 2 shots. Its either unhappy without any shots or happy with 2 shots for me. First time i left unhappy after 2 shots which is quite a strange feeling.

Maybe its just my chemistry with her. Felt like i had to vent.
TLDR $170 for her is a bit ex and she needs to chillax a bit.
Old 24-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
proseek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, the quality in JB is much better in my opinion. Of course I've had a few lemons - but overall I think the standard is higher. Their attitude and service seems to be better also.

As for the OKTs - my regulars are mypf4u and jbgirl. Both service are comparable to the best of the best in SG. Especially mypf4u.

The hotels are also better. They are the same places for years. They are discreet, comfortable and clean.

Reminds me of the days before January 2012 in SG. Before that, all the stables were in 4 star hotels at $160. Then it seems like the powers that be decided at the beginning of 2012 to boot them all out of the hotels. The price went down to 130. That's why it pisses me off that SG stables have hiked up the price back to above and beyond - but haven't improved quality. Just shittier and shittier apartments and transit hotels.

And the price in JB...oh the price...can bonk 3/4 girls for the price of 1 in SG.
Any bros want to go JB tgt sometime next month? we can split the transport
Old 24-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From my experience....Those girls stationed in JB town are more service oriented.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1