The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 07-04-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
mangoes49 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymangoes49 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxrebirth View Post
Woah epic downblouse bro! Where did you catch this sexy lady? Bus ah
Old 07-04-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

was at PLQ last night and ordering BBT. there was a Queue.

it was formed as a U turn Queue and a lady was in front of me wearing sports attire (i love PLQ....cos the gym there always a lot of pretty ladies)

when it was her turn to order. she was 'beside' me but facing the counter.
so i turned my body left to face her...

direct shot....loose padded/sports bra but she got abit of boobs type. Saw right nipple clear for a good min. those nicely eraser tip nipple never fail to turn me on.

always keep your eyes open on
1) ladies wearing sports attire. the padded bra always will open up if they are not well endowed
2) slim/thin woman wearing tank tops. they love to wear one size too big bra
3) shops with waist level display. always plenty of downblouse.

cheap trill. i know...but when you have 30 mins to burn, you have to burn it well!

nice
Old 07-04-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
was at PLQ last night and ordering BBT. there was a Queue.

it was formed as a U turn Queue and a lady was in front of me wearing sports attire (i love PLQ....cos the gym there always a lot of pretty ladies)

when it was her turn to order. she was 'beside' me but facing the counter.
so i turned my body left to face her...

direct shot....loose padded/sports bra but she got abit of boobs type. Saw right nipple clear for a good min. those nicely eraser tip nipple never fail to turn me on.

always keep your eyes open on
1) ladies wearing sports attire. the padded bra always will open up if they are not well endowed
2) slim/thin woman wearing tank tops. they love to wear one size too big bra
3) shops with waist level display. always plenty of downblouse.

cheap trill. i know...but when you have 30 mins to burn, you have to burn it well!

nice
Another good place for bros to go beo ladies zaogeng ..think u can find a lot of sbf bros at PLQ from now on ..thanks for sharing yr find with bros here bro rotaryshooter ..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-04-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Another good place for bros to go beo ladies zaogeng ..think u can find a lot of sbf bros at PLQ from now on ..thanks for sharing yr find with bros here bro rotaryshooter ..
hahaha....its a nice place cos a lot of family go there (with kids etc). super easy to see downblouse when they tend to the kids in the stroller/pram.

small tip. aim those with walking toddlers.....the walking toddlers ones are EASIEST. cos the mum will always be in a bend down walking position protecting the child and won't care about what downblouse. Child more important.

my 30 mins there always very fun.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
ottowa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great tips bro rotaryshooter. On the way to PLQ now lol
Old 07-04-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
hahaha....its a nice place cos a lot of family go there (with kids etc). super easy to see downblouse when they tend to the kids in the stroller/pram.

small tip. aim those with walking toddlers.....the walking toddlers ones are EASIEST. cos the mum will always be in a bend down walking position protecting the child and won't care about what downblouse. Child more important.

agree with you..wife now also always zg let ppl see when she bend down pick up kid or play with him
Old 07-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
kerakerei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
agree with you..wife now also always zg let ppl see when she bend down pick up kid or play with him
Then you never warn her haha
Old 07-04-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottowa View Post
Great tips bro rotaryshooter. On the way to PLQ now lol
dun later everyone go PLQ to hunt....

or if tonight suddenly all the ladies damn careful...then i know all the bros here tell their wife to be careful at PLQ!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
my wife dunno let me scold how many times already. always tell her to be careful.

but i love to see my own wife zg also lah (ownself see ownself)....but hate it when there is accidental exposure in public.....like machiam Karma strike me like that
Old 07-04-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
TeeHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my wife dunno let me scold how many times already. always tell her to be careful.

but i love to see my own wife zg also lah (ownself see ownself)....but hate it when there is accidental exposure in public.....like machiam Karma strike me like that
What is the level of zg that you can accept? Just bra and cleavage, no nips ok for you?
Old 07-04-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes, most conservative wifeys zaogeng in tis way ... if they zaogeng it is really by accident, they were v. careless...but there r a few notti ones who likes to purposely zaogeng to guys as it is v. thrilling to see their reaction

Old 07-04-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro for the tips ...dinno tis is another hot spot for young mummies in SG...wonder wat is the attraction there at PLQ ???...these young milf mummies zaogeng easily is becos they wear too loose open tee shirts that exposes their upper body to the sight of passer-bys...if only they wear tighter tee shirts, tis won't happen

Old 07-04-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxrebirth View Post
Wow !!...this is 1 v. fresh looking nip or wat bros here call raisins that looks so suckable ...the bro who owns her is v. lucky

Old 07-04-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
mangoes49 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymangoes49 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

target MILF with toddler and accompany her from a distance?
Old 07-04-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Just for my calibration...
This is considered A cup?

BTW, she is totally sexy and desirable. I am drooling!
Honestly, I have no idea how to measure what cup but boobs are boobs. A, B, C or D, I love all of them!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1